Poverty in Germany.

I don't get why how someone wants to make some extra money in their free time bothers some. Seniors have a lot of free time, are usually in need of activities and on a fixed income.

Is there something demeaning about collecting bottles other than the perception of it being an activity of the homeless, especially in this age of environmental awareness?

Is it snobbery?

Why the fuck is it any of your business anyway?
The main reason of the article is to show how German pension system cant anymore provide proper funding to retirees because of ageing population.
The insinuation is as clear as the elitist premise; only impoverished people would stoop so low.

What about cutting coupons?

This smacks of snobbery.
What do you mean saying 'cutting coupons'?

Do I understand you correctly that you dont think that the current demoghrafics in Europe will lead to significant deterioration of living standards of elderly people?

I don't get why how someone wants to make some extra money in their free time bothers some. Seniors have a lot of free time, are usually in need of activities and on a fixed income.

Is there something demeaning about collecting bottles other than the perception of it being an activity of the homeless, especially in this age of environmental awareness?

Is it snobbery?

Why the fuck is it any of your business anyway?
The main reason of the article is to show how German pension system cant anymore provide proper funding to retirees because of ageing population.

It didn't help with Gerhard Schroeder bringing in Hartz IV some years ago.
From what I have read about Hartz IV, I can conclude that it had to do with the issue of unemployment. The article says about a state which fails to provide decent pensions to its retired citizens.

It trickled down to affect everyone.

Forum List

Back