Poverty causes whoreishness and heroin use?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
CAP claims that poverty leads to HIV. Yet HIV is spread primarily through sexual intercourse and needles.

Doesn't it make more sense to conclude that some of the same behaviors that put one at an increased risk for contracting HIV also tend to lead to poverty or to one remaining in poverty?

Poverty Is Driving an HIV Epidemic

It is the other way around. Being poor does not cause stupid. Stupid causes being poor.

None of the myriad stupid things I have done in my life has ever been caused by a lack of cash or assets.

Lots of stupid things I have done have cost me serious cash.

I'd say selfishness, instant gratification, glorification of casual sex, and laziness is fueling HIV and single motherhood. That includes lack of personal responsibility and "I don't give a fuck" attitudes of both males and females. Its a cancer on society. Literally and figuratively.

I'd say selfishness, instant gratification, glorification of casual sex, and laziness is fueling HIV and single motherhood. That includes lack of personal responsibility and "I don't give a fuck" attitudes of both males and females. Its a cancer on society. Literally and figuratively.

Wow! Someone is a little hateful.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

CAP claims that poverty leads to HIV. Yet HIV is spread primarily through sexual intercourse and needles.

Doesn't it make more sense to conclude that some of the same behaviors that put one at an increased risk for contracting HIV also tend to lead to poverty or to one remaining in poverty?

Poverty Is Driving an HIV Epidemic

Poverty does not CAUSE ignorance. Poverty does not cause STUPIDITY. Poverty does not stop people from using condoms or make them use drugs.

It would seem to me if these at risk people can afford drugs so its not that much poverty.

Poverty does cause apathy, they don't care who they are fucking or sharing needles with. Poverty does cause laziness, its far to much trouble to clean needles and put on a condom.

Poverty does not lead to HIV.

However im my opinion people who have no job and do nothing all damn day long are BORED. Boredom gives you all the time in the world to fuck around an use drugs, to fill up your days and nights.

Luissa - be careful how you use that word "hate". Hating a deadly disease and hating a sick person are two different things. But the disease is preventable. Blaming poverty because people refuse to use a condom is bullshit. Having unprotected sex with someone you care less about is irresponsible and spreading the disease knowingly is a crime.

Look at the stats. What's the solution? Eliminate poverty? Puhleez. The only way to stop it is to stop excusing and rewarding bad behavior. How many junkies are on SSI?

Luissa - be careful how you use that word "hate". Hating a deadly disease and hating a sick person are two different things. But the disease is preventable. Blaming poverty because people refuse to use a condom is bullshit. Having unprotected sex with someone you care less about is irresponsible and spreading the disease knowingly is a crime.

Look at the stats. What's the solution? Eliminate poverty? Puhleez. The only way to stop it is to stop excusing and rewarding bad behavior. How many junkies are on SSI?

I was refering to your single mom comment! :D

It must suck so bad to have a heroin addiction and no money to support it.

Oh. Sorry about that. I don't hate single mothers. I just know too many teen moms who are in over their heads, and too many runaway dads. That's not hate; but it is a serious problem.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The clap is not the same as HIV.
Just saying.....................

Safe sex. In fact, the safest. lol

Actually, you can still get an infection. Trust me! I took care of an old guy who had "safe sex" a little too much.. Just say there was friction, he didn't take care of it, and it balls ended up the size of a cantalope..
Whenever I had to help use the toilet, I kept thinking of the Breakfast Club. lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back