Pouring cold water on Trump supporters

blame.jpg

Let me remind all of you Republican Trump supporters who think he will do anything about immigration, what the score is.

As I posted below, immigration and free market capitalism go hand in hand. This is the reason why saint Ronald Reagan did nothing about immigration, and in fact supported amnesty. It's the reason why George Bush did nothing about immigration.

It's just a dog whistle, a way to get the votes of white people. And how do you keep the scam going? Why, keeping immigration going! You have to keep the white voters mad, otherwise if you actually lived in a white society, you might think about eventually voting Democrat.

You've been played.

Just like the MSM reported that the trumpster was pulling back from his anti AGW position? Is that what you're talking about. Dude, after the trumpster put his guy up for head of the EPA it is pretty obvious who got played. YOU.

Also consider who benefits from undocumented workers (trump), foreign workers (trump),. and sending jobs out of the country (see the link in my sig).

With a bobby pins in his hair, tape on his tie and his face painted bright orange, King Trumpery already backed down from Mexico. Its a done deal. There won't be any wall.

funny.gif

So you advocate violence against Trump?

First, no one said anything about violence against King Trumpery of Orange.
Second, are you aware that the Incredible Hulk is a comic book character. Think on that for a bit.

Who punches the President elect? Looks violent to me. But go ahead, I didn't like this crap while Obama was President and I didn't like it when Bush was President but to each his own. You enjoy your childish dreams. You have eight years to enjoy the,.
It might be more understandable if these libtardz could point to even one of their opponents who have changed anything of their views or positions as a result of their attacks.

Their arsenal so far consists of nothing more than the classic 'appeal to ridicule' fallacious attack.

Maybe they plan to lull us into a deep sleep?

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Remember the outrage when Palin used "targeted" and the left went nuts on how she was inciting violence? But when the nutty left does it, it is supposed to be humorous.

Also consider who benefits from undocumented workers (trump), foreign workers (trump),. and sending jobs out of the country (see the link in my sig).

With a bobby pins in his hair, tape on his tie and his face painted bright orange, King Trumpery already backed down from Mexico. Its a done deal. There won't be any wall.

funny.gif

Second, are you aware that the Incredible Hulk is a comic book character. Think on that for a bit.

Who punches the President elect? Looks violent to me. But go ahead, I didn't like this crap while Obama was President and I didn't like it when Bush was President but to each his own. You enjoy your childish dreams. You have eight years to enjoy the,.
It might be more understandable if these libtardz could point to even one of their opponents who have changed anything of their views or positions as a result of their attacks.

Their arsenal so far consists of nothing more than the classic 'appeal to ridicule' fallacious attack.

It's obvious that your brain is fried, and nothing could eve convince you that your orange clown is anything but what you already think. Nobody is trying to change your mind. We're just here to laugh at your stupidity, and point it out to others.

It's obvious that your brain is fried, and nothing could eve convince you that your orange clown is anything but what you already think. Nobody is trying to change your mind. We're just here to laugh at your stupidity, and point it out to others.
Your laughter smells like butthurt and your crocodile tears don't support your proclamations about laughter.

What you desperately gullible Trump supporters will soon learn is that your hero's balls are big enough for him to look you in the eye and say, "I know what I promised you -- now kiss my ass and don't annoy me!"

That is what you've got coming to you from the balls you love. So get ready for it.

Remember the outrage when Palin used "targeted" and the left went nuts on how she was inciting violence? But when the nutty left does it, it is supposed to be humorous.

Papageorgio

Really???? You mean like this?

images

Please post a link to where a Dem/lib posted a target over trump's fat face.

LIAR.

Papageorgio

images

LIAR.

Photo shoped

Your laughter smells like butthurt and your crocodile tears don't support your proclamations about laughter.

Bulldog has had his panties in a knot since Trump has won. He has desperately tried to invalidate Trumps win. His boyfriend can't even console him, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Papageorgio

images

LIAR.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me. I am not a fan of Hillary but I don't advocate violence. People that do are unbalanced. How does a person with Hillary as a target make me a liar?

I didn't advocate or defend violence in this thread, you did.

Here are left wing idiots, like yourself advocating violence:

0747db49347368a2fe10b5797955cea2.jpg

6aa505e02c874792d26c4826e3107a97.jpg

Those seem like your kind of people Luddly.

Let me remind all of you Republican Trump supporters who think he will do anything about immigration, what the score is.

As I posted below, immigration and free market capitalism go hand in hand. This is the reason why saint Ronald Reagan did nothing about immigration, and in fact supported amnesty. It's the reason why George Bush did nothing about immigration.

It's just a dog whistle, a way to get the votes of white people. And how do you keep the scam going? Why, keeping immigration going! You have to keep the white voters mad, otherwise if you actually lived in a white society, you might think about eventually voting Democrat.

You've been played.
I voted for the republican party. And, Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Slavery was good for the economy, so is hiring illegal aliens. Look what A single republican did to slavery. Democrats want to devalue legal immigration and empower Hispanic illegal aliens and redefine them as immigrants, whilst legal IMMIGRANTS from years past till now are forgotten or mocked.

You've been played.
...Slavery was good for the economy, ...

No, it wasn't.

All politicians are exploitative pandering jerks. Some want to defend us FROM illegal aliens, and others want us to ACCEPT them with open arms. Not because its right, but because it will get them re elected. So? I know people that immigrate here legally, and I will not accept illegal aliens of any stripe, period. If we as a people have any integrity, we won't tolerate illegal aliens. Not because of their race or culture. Not because of ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back