Pounds of Pot Cost and Effect

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
In 1983, I bought a pound of sinsemilla, A friend had somebody come by his house. I do not know who they were. I got in their car, and there was a bag of beautiful sinse at my feet. It is a long story, and I will give parts of it, if someone asks me too.

Will marijuana ever skyrocket to $3,000 or will it disappear underneath a cloud and cost less than $2,000? What factors are involved?

The price of pot is tumbling in Colorado

Will you smoke less or more of it, now that it is cheap? Will you buy some Puna Gold or ones with lots of purple hairs?

Mods, sorry.

I had this ready to post and accidentally deleted it. The I quickly rewrote it, and in doing that I somehow got in the wrong forum. Please move it to Current Events. :)

In 1983, I bought a pound of sinsemilla, A friend had somebody come by his house. I do not know who they were. I got in their car, and there was a bag of beautiful sinse at my feet. It is a long story, and I will give parts of it, if someone asks me too.

Will marijuana ever skyrocket to $3,000 or will it disappear underneath a cloud and cost less than $2,000? What factors are involved?

Will you smoke less or more of it, now that it is cheap? Will you buy some Puna Gold or ones with lots of purple hairs?

mine used to come in a coffee can

In the late 60s early 70s We used to measure our weed in fingers. Nobody knew what an oz. or gram was. $10.00 for a full baggie was the going price.

I think a lot of the high prices were caused by the fact it was/is illegal. Personally, I stopped toking back around 1992 and haven't touched it since. Doubt I'll ever get high again.

I think a lot of the high prices were caused by the fact it was/is illegal. Personally, I stopped toking back around 1992 and haven't touched it since. Doubt I'll ever get high again.

i never touched it again after high school

none of the above.

tried it, gave me a headache, tried again b/c they said I was drunk so it didn't work.

got a clear minded headache, that really sucked

In the late 60s early 70s We used to measure our weed in fingers. Nobody knew what an oz. or gram was. $10.00 for a full baggie was the going price.

four fingers was an ounce

If you say so. Four fingers was $8.00 in my little town unless it was really good.

The $8 got you Columbian? Or was it homegrown or rag weed?

out here 15 bucks for "commercial"

20 bucks for "Columbian" or any really good stuff

i never touched it again after high school

Same here, shortly after college, when every plant and refinery started making you pee in a jar. Now that I'm retired, that's not an issue any more.

If you say so. Four fingers was $8.00 in my little town unless it was really good.

It wasn't very good by today's standards, but it was pretty good for back then.

Well pot will obviously go down in price as more supply enters the market, but the markets for edibles and other pot-based products are booming. And Colorado's roads are all paved and their schools are drowning in money.

Well pot will obviously go down in price as more supply enters the market, but the markets for edibles and other pot-based products are booming. And Colorado's roads are all paved and their schools are drowning in money.

It doesn't look that way now. The people have spoken and pot is in premium demand in these states, and there does not seem to be any way to stop the march of the movement.

California OKs recreational pot; executions back in Nebraska

California and Massachusetts voted to legalize the recreational use of marijuana, giving a huge boost to the campaign to allow pot nationwide. Seven more states also voted on marijuana measures, while others voted on gun control and capital punishment. ...

Five states, including Arizona, Maine and Nevada, considered whether to legalize the recreational use of marijuana. The results were hailed as historic by legalization activists, given that California is the most populous state. Massachusetts became the first state east of the Rockies to join the movement.

Back then, we didn't have anything resembling the brand names we have today. It was good, really good, or shit. The price didn't vary unless it was really really good. Unless you really knew the seller well, you usually smoked a little with the guy selling before you decide to buy.
This was the 60's and early 70's Totally different than now.

There were many varieties of weed in the 1970's..It was usually named after where it came from....Colombian Gold or Red was 40 bucks and ounce and killer...

Forum List

Back