POTUS Trump's Daily Rants

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Trump Today: Staying home on Veterans Day, president says stock market is rattled by prospect of Democratic ‘harassment’

President tweets criticism at wide array of targets: OPEC, Comcast, Florida secretary of state, foreign countries

President Donald Trump on Monday opted to spend Veterans Day at the White House, as he said the stock market is being hurt by the prospect of Democratic lawmakers harassing him.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

The prospect of Presidential Harassment by the Dems is causing the Stock Market big headaches!

9:34 AM - Nov 12, 2018

Also on Twitter, Trump blasted fellow world leaders after a ceremony commemorating World War I, saying the U.S. is not being treated fairly on the military or trade, references to the outsize U.S. contributions to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization as well as the persistent trade deficits the U.S. runs.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Just returned from France where much was accomplished in my meetings with World Leaders. Never easy bringing up the fact that the U.S. must be treated fairly, which it hasn’t, on both Military and Trade. We pay for LARGE portions of other countries military protection,........

6:03 AM - Nov 12, 2018

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems as if POTUS Trump is unhappy with the planet. Poor Donald. :206:

If a regular person acted like Trump there would be incapacity and guardianship petitions being filed against him. Probably by Ivanka or Melania.

Trump Today: Staying home on Veterans Day, president says stock market is rattled by prospect of Democratic ‘harassment’

President tweets criticism at wide array of targets: OPEC, Comcast, Florida secretary of state, foreign countries

President Donald Trump on Monday opted to spend Veterans Day at the White House, as he said the stock market is being hurt by the prospect of Democratic lawmakers harassing him.

The prospect of Presidential Harassment by the Dems is causing the Stock Market big headaches!

Also on Twitter, Trump blasted fellow world leaders after a ceremony commemorating World War I, saying the U.S. is not being treated fairly on the military or trade, references to the outsize U.S. contributions to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization as well as the persistent trade deficits the U.S. runs.

Just returned from France where much was accomplished in my meetings with World Leaders. Never easy bringing up the fact that the U.S. must be treated fairly, which it hasn’t, on both Military and Trade. We pay for LARGE portions of other countries military protection,........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like you are daily ranting about the President....:102:

Many people are saying that nobody is better at making enemies than Trump. Nobody. Believe me.

If a regular person acted like Trump there would be incapacity and guardianship petitions being filed against him. Probably by Ivanka or Melania.
A regular person like Blinkie Pelosi, Harvey Weinstein, or the sick bitch Hillary?
45678122_1193729397456948_5904765388373098496_o.jpg

This is their mentality.

Many people are saying that nobody is better at making enemies than Trump. Nobody. Believe me.
I disagree, you sure are making an enemy out of me, and probably plenty of others who know you.. And you arent a public figure either..

JFK & Trump are pretty much equal IMO as far as 'making enemies' but that is just one opinion :9:

JFK & Trump are pretty much equal IMO as far as 'making enemies' but that is just one opinion :9:
Yeah, JFK pissed off the mob, who got him elected because of the dead of Chicago. President Trump pissed off the liberal mob, because he beat the sick bitch who couldn't get past the finish line, even with the help of the colluding lame stream media....

WHAT WILL TRUMP BE RANTING ABOUT TODAY?

EIGHT of Mueller’s prosecutors worked Monday, ON a federal holiday.
Michael Cohen traveled from NY down to DC this morning to go to Mueller’s office.
Trump AND Pence skip Arlington on Veteran’s Day, on top of Trump’s skipping the fallen soldiers memorial in Paris on Saturday after flying to Europe for it.
Rupert Murdoch visits Mitch McConnell at the Capitol last Thursday morning, and Fox’s last tweet is a few hours later (FOUR DAYS AGO).
Wikileaks (“arm of the GRU” per Pompeo) Twitter account went silent AT THE SAME TIME.
Matt Drudge just deleted his Twitter account.
Roger Stone/Infowars stooge Jerome Corsi says he’s been told he’s about to be indicted.
Roger Stone said a few weeks back he was expecting to be indicted imminently.

I WONDER; WHAT WILL TRUMP BE RANTING ABOUT, SOON?

Yeah, JFK pissed off the mob, who got him elected because of the dead of Chicago. President Trump pissed off the liberal mob, because he beat the sick bitch who couldn't get past the finish line, even with the help of the colluding lame stream media....

AG Robert Kennedy pissed off the mob; there fixed it for you.
You don't fvck with Carlos Marcello and just walk away; your family must pay.
"Livarsi na petra di la scarpa!"

You do know that brother John had appointed brother Robert? Culpability by association..

Michael Cohen traveled from NY down to DC this morning to go to Mueller’s office.
Trump AND Pence skip Arlington on Veteran’s Day, on top of Trump’s skipping the fallen soldiers memorial in Paris on Saturday after flying to Europe for it.
Rupert Murdoch visits Mitch McConnell at the Capitol last Thursday morning, and Fox’s last tweet is a few hours later (FOUR DAYS AGO).
Wikileaks (“arm of the GRU” per Pompeo) Twitter account went silent AT THE SAME TIME.
Roger Stone/Infowars stooge Jerome Corsi says he’s been told he’s about to be indicted.

Seems that you have ranted all during this time? What will you be ranting about soon also? Maybe join your other stupid libs and go burn down another city?

You do know that brother John had appointed brother Robert? Culpability by association..

what a stupid fvcking question; of course JFK appointed RFK as AG.

Marcello wanted RFK dead but JFK was the head of the dog; you don't cut off the tail of the dog (RFK) to kill the dog.

You cut off the dog's head (JFK) to kill a dog.

Seems that you have ranted all during this time? What will you be ranting about soon also? Maybe join your other stupid libs and go burn down another city?

Once Mueller reveals the sealed indictments Trump will have PLENTY to bitch & whine about :206:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The problem is that Emmanuel suffers from a very low Approval Rating in France, 26%, and an unemployment rate of almost 10%. He was just trying to get onto another subject. By the way, there is no country more Nationalist than France, very proud people-and rightfully so!........

5:17 AM - 13 Nov 2018

:abgg2q.jpg:

Once Mueller reveals the sealed indictments Trump will have PLENTY to bitch & whine about :206:

LMAO Hope you ain't holding your breath.

Oh wait. Maybe I do hope you are holding your breath.

Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back