POTUS Trump promised Amnesty to 11 Million Illegals

The President Promised to take The Heat for giving Amnesty to All DACA and all Illegals if The Democrats would HONESTLY ENGAGE in Concrete and Permanent Immigration reform, Border Securit (Wall), and an End to The Visa Lottery & Chain Migration!

The Democrats do not want Immigration Reform. They want an unresolved issue they can campaign on!

This is why they sabotaged the DACA discussions with unsubstantiated accusations refuted by numerous Senators and Senior Staffers at the meeting!

Fuck those assholes now.

Let DACA expire and build the Fucking Wall and End Chain Migration anyways!
They are trying to play the same game they played and won on President Reagan. He fell for it but this is President Donald Trump,the man that wrote and perfected the art of the deal....its not gonna happen this time!

What do you think “Bill of Love” means and a “Permanent Solution” to protect DACA people?

Tbat’s Amnesty!

And the President told the Dems they could take that as far as they wanted but not without The Wall, End to The Visa Lottery and Chain Migration and he said he’d take The heat for all of it.

It was on Fox News Tomight

The Dems don’t want this solved.

They just need a campaign issue because Russia Russia was a lie, Trump is a Racist is a lie and Trump is unfit for office is a lie.

Where did he use the word "amnesty" because I must have missed it?

No. Where in YOUR link from CNN does it say "amnesty"?

I think you are just confused.

So I was right! He didn't say it and it is only a figment of your imagination!

Have you been hanging around libs in this message board for so long that you have decided to display your hatred for Trump by telling bald-faced lies?

Can you imagine the smell of burning shit in places like San Francisco?

Unfortunately deporting 11 million illegals would trigger riots that burn the U.S South-West so bad, that you'd see them from space (Assuming)

Mexicans would go nuts in the South-West, and so would Antifa, and BLM in the South-West.

Basically the South-West would collapse, unless we crush a rebellion.

This would cause riots all across many parts of the U.S.A.

I think we're either going to go to Civil War in flames, or submit and die in Cold.

Unfortunately, no mater what, we're probably doomed, we lost I think.

The Chinese, or Russians would probably invade either during the Civil War, or later when Mexicans try it themselves.

Just shows what poor planning is disastrous, and why Capitalism, Jews, and Liberals are cancer to a society.
epo

We ARE deporting the illegals. And as the border is more closely watched and employers are being cracked down on, they are not just walking back in like they used to.

This could be reversed.

BUT as it is right now, this could be the beginning of "deporting 11 million illegals".

And no one is doing shit. There are no riots and if they are, they can burn down there democratic voting cities if they want.

And the deportations will continue.

GO TRUMP.
Oh, I'm sure you can.

The President Promised to take The Heat for giving Amnesty to All DACA and all Illegals if The Democrats would HONESTLY ENGAGE in Concrete and Permanent Immigration reform, Border Securit (
The President Promised to take The Heat for giving Amnesty to All DACA and all Illegals if The Democrats would HONESTLY ENGAGE in Concrete and Permanent Immigration reform, Border Securit (Wall), and an End to The Visa Lottery & Chain Migration!

The Democrats do not want Immigration Reform. They want an unresolved issue they can campaign on!

This is why they sabotaged the DACA discussions with unsubstantiated accusations refuted by numerous Senators and Senior Staffers at the meeting!

Fuck those assholes now.

Let DACA expire and build the Fucking Wall and End Chain Migration anyways!
They are trying to play the same game they played and won on President Reagan. He fell for it but this is President Donald Trump,the man that wrote and perfected the art of the deal....its not gonna happen this time!

Unfortunately, I don't think Liberals would tolerate a Trump which deports 11 million illegals, they'd definitely rebel.

Well, it's more than just Mexicans, Blacks, and so forth, it's also a lot of Whites.

You aren’t right at all.

Trump did indeed put Amnesty on the table for DACA and others but not without Comprehensive Immigration reform which includes a Wall an end to Chain Migration and The Visa Lottery.

Amnesty was on the table, but the Dems don’t want Immigration reform.

They want an invading army
Flowing across our borders, so this is why they aren’t serious about immigration reform!

This is why they sabatoged the talks.

What do you think “Bill of Love” means and a “Permanent Solution” to protect DACA people?

Tbat’s Amnesty!

And the President told the Dems they could take that as far as they wanted but not without The Wall, End to The Visa Lottery and Chain Migration and he said he’d take The heat for all of it.

They just need a campaign issue because Russia Russia was a lie, Trump is a Racist is a lie and Trump is unfit for office is a lie.

Have you been hanging around libs in this message board for so long that you have decided to display your hatred for Trump by telling bald-faced lies?

You aren’t right at all.

Trump did indeed put Amnesty on the table for DACA and others but not without Comprehensive Immigration reform which includes a Wall an end to Chain Migration and The Visa Lottery.

Amnesty was on the table, but the Dems don’t want Immigration reform.

They want an invading army
Flowing across our borders, so this is why they aren’t serious about immigration reform!

This is why they sabatoged the talks.

Tbat’s Amnesty!

You really do need to a better job of keeping up with the news. What you call "amnesty" for the DACA crowd has always been on the table. Why do you think he wants Congress to pass a law so he can end the EO? He's using it as leverage to get the Dems to pony up money for the wall and border enforcement. It's called a compromise.

I have no problem letting the DACAs stay because I would not want to be deported to a country where I have never lived and probably don't speak the language well. Granted, most illegals from south of the border probably speak Spanish but they are not the only illegals this applies towards. I also don't want them to be able to vote because they did not earn that right. That's what these negotiations were about.

Did you think he was going to tell the Dems, we are going to start deporting the DACAs tomorrow if you don't pass my border security funding?

The fact remains you were bitching about amnesty when that word was never even used. I suggest you take some time and research this issue because you are quite confused on several points.

epo

We ARE deporting the illegals. And as the border is more closely watched and employers are being cracked down on, they are not just walking back in like they used to.

This could be reversed.

BUT as it is right now, this could be the beginning of "deporting 11 million illegals".

And no one is doing shit. There are no riots and if they are, they can burn down there democratic voting cities if they want.

GO TRUMP.

It's clearly unrealistic to think there's anyway of getting out of this without a Civil War.

I think the Civil War #2 is here.

If Trump fails to deport, Trump supporters will riot, and trigger a Civil War.

If Trump does deport, Mexicans, Antifa, and BLM will riot, and trigger a Civil War.

It's very likely Russia, and China will invade .

I don't know how we could be so stupid.

We let Capitalism, Jews, and Liberals ruin this country.

THey can riot and burn down their cities if they want.

Who gives a fuck? THey are shit holes anyways.

Russia and china are not in a position to do shit.

China, at MOST, if the US was really tied up in a real civil war, and we won't be, might be able to fuck with South Korean and'or Taiwan, and they won't.

Russia? They might, if they were stupid and reckless, be able to reconquer some old Soviet Republicans, like the Ukraine.

But not Poland.

HOLDING the Ukraine would be a budget buster for a shaky government budget and a shrinking people.
epo

This could be reversed.

GO TRUMP.

It's clearly unrealistic to think there's anyway of getting out of this without a Civil War.

If Trump does deport, Mexicans, Antifa, and BLM will riot, and trigger a Civil War.

China, at MOST, if the US was really tied up in a real civil war, and we won't be, might be able to fuck with South Korean and'or Taiwan, and they won't.

Russia? They might, if they were stupid and reckless, be able to reconquer some old Soviet Republicans, like the Ukraine.

But not Poland.

HOLDING the Ukraine would be a budget buster for a shaky government budget and a shrinking people.

epo

This could be reversed.

GO TRUMP.

But not Poland.

More than just normal riots, we're talking about an occupation

California is probably like 80% Antifa side, including Mexicans, Whites, and Blacks, the other parts of the South-West are probably like 55% Antifa side.

Whites have successfully been used by Jews to divide, and conquer our country, by pushing them into Liberalism, unfortunately.

And yet, the deportations are happening.

The whining is reaching deafening levels. But no riots. None. Yet.

Did you see when Antifa attacked the Free Speech demonstrators in BERKELEY last year?

I saw when ANTIFA, and Right wingers fought, and it looks like the starting point of a Civil War to tell you the truth.

This Trump decision is presumably going to cause the actual Civil War, no matter what he does... Just if the deportations begin of 11 million, it will be an violent civil war all at once, as opposed to Trump's amnesty will create likely a more prolonged, and lesser Civil War.

I'd say there's a 98% chance of Civil War coming here in the next 12 years.... 75% in the next 6 years, and 50% in the next 6 months.

The truth is we f*cked up, rather than listening to people like Pierce, or Duke, people listened to Wolf Blitzer, of O'Rely.

Yeah, the deportations now, are no different than the ones Obama, and everybody else has been doing, just a few thousand a year.... Nothing like the millions that should've been dealt with years ago.

And antifa got their asses kicked, in BERKELEY.

The ONLY reason that they have been causing so much harm, is that Middle American stupidly expects Law Enforcement and local government to enforce the law and protect the public.

When in reality, in locals where the dems are in charge they have been ordering the police to stand down and let the lefties attack with the element of surprise.

The moment the right stopped expecting the police to protect them and came prepared for a fight, they won.

THe deportations now are different. They are actually being deported. And Trump is taking steps to make the nation less welcoming to these people.

DACA, Chain Immigration and Amnesty all about diluting the White Voting block to the Democratic Party
Chain migration was pushed during Reagan and passed by GW Bushy...

And now waiting to be dumped...thank you for keeping up.
I was pissed when Reagan signed off on amnesty..And he allowed sanctuary city status to start in California.

Tough call on who is to blame, Moonbeam sure has screwed the pooch...multiple times.

Forum List

Back