POTUS taking well-deserved break at Camp David

Poor dots, she's going to defend the man to the bitter end

brave? dumb? who knows

all I know is they are one in that 30% who still APPROVES of the man and the job he is doing...

I wouldn't want the job of promoting these people...

Dottie is no different than the die hard Righties who defended Bush no matter what....she is so smitten with the Obamas it is kinda like the way those little girls used to scream and cry and faint when they saw the Beatles....

Ah, wouldn't that be "so you're denying bush took vacations?"

Is this where I'm supposed to tell you to learn some fucking grammar? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Just kidding...
thanks!
from what was posted, I got the inference that she had no clue, that bush, who took the most vacations of any president, ever left the white house.
the collective memory of the GOP is massively impaired when it comes to their own fuckups.

that's why I used the word never .

I've never been a huge fan of W's, Daws...mostly because he spent money like a "tax and spend" liberal...but with all due respect...most of his vacations were to his ranch in Crawford. They didn't cost the taxpayers anywhere close to what Barry's little jaunts to The Vineyard and Hawaii are costing us. Bush also did a lot of work while he was in Crawford...quite frankly I don't see the same thing happening with Obama. When he goes on vacation...he goes on vacation. The other thing is simple optics...Obama heads out for fund raisers or for vacation no matter WHAT is happening. I've never seen anything like it. When one of your Ambassadors gets murdered in an Embassy and you jump on Air Force 1 and head to Vegas to raise money for your reelection it leaves a REALLY bad impression. I don't know if he simply doesn't GET that...or simply doesn't care...

it is a lack of what it means to be a leader....

Congress has passed over 180 bills that Reid hasn't brought up to vote yet. Reid has a lot of catching up to do.
false! the" house" has passed house bills not the senate they both make up congress

The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the federal government of the United States consisting of two houses: the Senate and the House of Representatives.

learn some fucking civics...

That's what I said. The house has passed over 180 bills that Reid has refused to allow the Senate to vote on. Learn how to read English.
false! this is what you said:"Congress has passed over 180 bills that Reid hasn't brought up to vote yet."
and it's wrong ...

false! the" house" has passed house bills not the senate they both make up congress

The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the federal government of the United States consisting of two houses: the Senate and the House of Representatives.

learn some fucking civics...

That's what I said. The house has passed over 180 bills that Reid has refused to allow the Senate to vote on. Learn how to read English.
false! this is what you said:"Congress has passed over 180 bills that Reid hasn't brought up to vote yet."
and it's wrong ...

I meant the House, quit being a nimrod.
True
A large part of that falls squarely on the shoulders of Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who has been serving as the Senate Majority Leader since January 3, 2007. Reid has successfully blocked more legislation, due to partisanship politics, than any other Senate Majority Leader I’ve known. Ever since Barack Obama was sworn into office in January 2009, Reid has repeatedly refused to entertain hundreds of bills proposed by Senate or House Republicans.
One example occurred a couple years ago when the Republican controlled House sent 12 jobs bills to the Senate. Reid refused to even consider 11 of them and the other was instantly killed in committee. The same thing holds true for House bills dealing with the economy, federal budget, national security and healthcare. Just because they originated in the House and were sponsored by Republicans, Reid won’t even touch most of them.

Last year, the Senate set a record for the fewest bills passed by a modern Senate. So far this year, they have only passed 14 bills, which is fewer than the pace they set last year.

Consequently, under Reid’s leadership, the US Senate, perhaps one of the most powerful political bodies in the world has become nothing more than a lesson in utter futility. A growing number of Democrats are starting to realize just how harmful Reid and Obama have been to their party and are now trying to distance themselves from the two. Other Democrats are frantically using every buzz word they can to drum up support for re-election.

In the end, Reid’s failure to lead may just cost the Democrats control of the Senate. If that happens, Obama will be a lame duck president who may not complete a full second term in office, thanks to Reid. We can only hope.

Read more at Harry Reid?s Failed Leadership Could Lose Senate to GOP in November | The Last Resistance

Last edited:
and it's wrong ...

I meant the House, quit being a nimrod.
True
A large part of that falls squarely on the shoulders of Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who has been serving as the Senate Majority Leader since January 3, 2007. Reid has successfully blocked more legislation, due to partisanship politics, than any other Senate Majority Leader I’ve known. Ever since Barack Obama was sworn into office in January 2009, Reid has repeatedly refused to entertain hundreds of bills proposed by Senate or House Republicans.
One example occurred a couple years ago when the Republican controlled House sent 12 jobs bills to the Senate. Reid refused to even consider 11 of them and the other was instantly killed in committee. The same thing holds true for House bills dealing with the economy, federal budget, national security and healthcare. Just because they originated in the House and were sponsored by Republicans, Reid won’t even touch most of them.

Last year, the Senate set a record for the fewest bills passed by a modern Senate. So far this year, they have only passed 14 bills, which is fewer than the pace they set last year.

Consequently, under Reid’s leadership, the US Senate, perhaps one of the most powerful political bodies in the world has become nothing more than a lesson in utter futility. A growing number of Democrats are starting to realize just how harmful Reid and Obama have been to their party and are now trying to distance themselves from the two. Other Democrats are frantically using every buzz word they can to drum up support for re-election.

In the end, Reid’s failure to lead may just cost the Democrats control of the Senate. If that happens, Obama will be a lame duck president who may not complete a full second term in office, thanks to Reid. We can only hope.

Read more at Harry Reid?s Failed Leadership Could Lose Senate to GOP in November | The Last Resistance
you should take your own advice..
a bias conservative site ,no credibility there.

Ah, wouldn't that be "so you're denying bush took vacations?"

Is this where I'm supposed to tell you to learn some fucking grammar? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Just kidding...
thanks!
from what was posted, I got the inference that she had no clue, that bush, who took the most vacations of any president, ever left the white house.
the collective memory of the GOP is massively impaired when it comes to their own fuckups.

that's why I used the word never .

I've never been a huge fan of W's, Daws...mostly because he spent money like a "tax and spend" liberal...but with all due respect...most of his vacations were to his ranch in Crawford. They didn't cost the taxpayers anywhere close to what Barry's little jaunts to The Vineyard and Hawaii are costing us. Bush also did a lot of work while he was in Crawford...quite frankly I don't see the same thing happening with Obama. When he goes on vacation...he goes on vacation. The other thing is simple optics...Obama heads out for fund raisers or for vacation no matter WHAT is happening. I've never seen anything like it. When one of your Ambassadors gets murdered in an Embassy and you jump on Air Force 1 and head to Vegas to raise money for your reelection it leaves a REALLY bad impression. I don't know if he simply doesn't GET that...or simply doesn't care...
nothing Obama did or did not do would have changed the out come of Bengasi..
as the GOP stands today Obama would have to be a white teabagger evangelical to make a good impression.

Obama takes more vacations than any modern president | Liberal Bias

the rw hate meter is bottoming out in this thread

aJjHsXo.jpg

He was in DC yesterday, and needs to STAY there, no comment on Bush II "working" in Crawford, or Kennebunkport, where the summer mansions are. Bush I worked day & night.

Forum List

Back