POTUS hails Gaddafi's death

Bryan_Jones

Rookie
Oct 27, 2011
It is shame for all of us that Obama and other people hail Gaddafi's death. I reject to understand why POTUS the man who got Nobel Peace Prize praise death of another man even if he was a bad guy and say that 'victorious' war in Libya proved America's world leadership... Obama has the air of making the best of a bad job. The only thing proved by war in Libya and Gaddafi's lynching is that American policy failed because now more people consider America as aggressor who solves problems from position of strength, aggression and military intervention into domestic affairs of independent countries. I wonder who write such speeches full of nonsense for Obama which make him look like a complete idiot! The crisis of US and NATO is obvious so it's time to stop and abandon all these useless military operations. And if Reps will take the White House surely they will use trashy feelings of every American to justify the aggression and warfare! Remember all their 'projects' in Afghanistan and Iraq were not successful so be with any operation in future whatever you describe and motivate it.

Kaddafi was second only to Bin laden regarding dead Americans by acts of terrorism sponsored by him, I also celebrate his death.

As do I. But it IS interesting to see those who are upset by it.

I'm not upset about the fact that he's dead, I'm upset that once again the U.S. is warmongering in an area that has nothing to do with the defense of this country. I was told this president wouldn't warmonger and actually gave 2 shits about diplomacy.

Must be all that extra spending money we have lying around.............................

I has happy when the Wall came down.
I was elated when the Cold War was over.
I was glad when that fuckhole from Iraq got the noose.
I was glad to hear the osama caught a bullet to the head.
I was apauld to hear that big 0 murdered a US citizen w/o trial.
How could any American be happy to know that another person was executed w/o a trial, let alone liberals, while the President could have done something to prevent it.
I'm relieved kadaffi is dead though. Obama taking a victory lap is fucking beyond ignorant and just further proves that the left are the most ruthless war mongers on the planet. As history shows.

It irks many on the right that the President has been so successful taking down America's enemies.

You really are a fucking moron

Look the kadaffi supporting scumbag chimes in, sorry your hero got killed.

I helped load BOMBS onto A-6's in the 80s aboard USS Nimitz to bomb Libya, while you served chow and cleaned shitters stateside. Don't lecture me on patriotism, asswipe. Put your mouth back on Obama's anus and STFU.

How could any American be happy to know that another person was executed w/o a trial, let alone liberals, while the President could have done something to prevent it.

So Obama really does have super powers? He could've flown down and stopped that bullet?

You really are a fucking moron

I helped load BOMBS onto A-6's in the 80s aboard USS Nimitz to bomb Libya, while you served chow and cleaned shitters stateside. Don't lecture me on patriotism, asswipe. Put your mouth back on Obama's anus and STFU.

You a squid? Used to kick a lot of squid ass at AO school in Millington Tennessee, it seems the ass kicking made some of you into real scumbags.

So Obama really does have super powers? He could've flown down and stopped that bullet?

How about using his words to give a speech for the support and trial of Kaddafi to give some needed legitimacy to the forming governments?

But I guess one more speech would have been to much to ask.

aside from the fact we had no business being there.

You a squid? Used to kick a lot of squid ass at AO school in Millington Tennessee, it seems the ass kicking made some of you into real scumbags.

No you didn't.

Stop pretending to be a bad ass, no one buys your non-sense.

No you didn't.

Stop pretending to be a bad ass, no one buys your non-sense.

And his girlfriend comes to his defense, typical.:lol::lol:

I has happy when the Wall came down.
I was elated when the Cold War was over.
I was glad when that fuckhole from Iraq got the noose.
I was glad to hear the osama caught a bullet to the head.
I was apauld to hear that big 0 murdered a US citizen w/o trial.
I'm relieved kadaffi is dead though. Obama taking a victory lap is fucking beyond ignorant and just further proves that the left are the most ruthless war mongers on the planet. As history shows.

So, you were equally upset when Ceausescu was killed too.

Forum List

Back