Potentially Amazing Cure...

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
The Baking Soda Cure...interesting. No doubt our corrupt government and the extraordinarily wealthy and corrupt medical establishment will terminate this...before it gets too much play.

The three trillion-dollar income stream produced by the medical industrial complex is about to come demolished by a home remedy – baking soda. Buy stock in Arm & Hammer.

Drinking baking soda could be an inexpensive, safe way to combat autoimmune disease: study
Drinking baking soda could be an inexpensive, safe way to combat autoimmune disease: study

The Baking Soda Cure For Almost Everything
By Bill Sardi
The Baking Soda Cure - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Um. . . yeah.

This is really old news.

It is pretty much covered up though. It fights cancer too. The whole premise on how it works is on your blood pH.

You need to take probiotics too. If you wake up in the morning and you have a sort of, slimy taste in your mouth, rather than a just dry mouth, that means you have too much bad bacteria in your body as well.

If your pH is too acidic, it has to do with too much free radial decomposing your body, and your immune system not being as efficient.

Um. . . yeah.

This is really old news.

It is pretty much covered up though. It fights cancer too. The whole premise on how it works is on your blood pH.

You need to take probiotics too. If you wake up in the morning and you have a sort of, slimy taste in your mouth, rather than a just dry mouth, that means you have too much bad bacteria in your body as well.

If your pH is too acidic, it has to do with too much free radial decomposing your body, and your immune system not being as efficient.

I did not know of the use of baking soda, to cure inflammatory disease. That is a new one for me, and I am generally on top of this stuff.

However, your point about an acidic body versus alkaline body, is old news. Apparently the use of baking soda helps make the body more alkaline and thus less likely to support disease.

Um. . . yeah.

This is really old news.

The article describes baking soda having an effect on the types of white blood cells being produced, or released; the body using anti-inflammatory, rather than inflammatory, macrophages. I don't see how that is a blood pH issue.

It did say that the baking soda causes the stomach to produce more acid, but stomach acid is not the same as blood acid levels.

Um. . . yeah.

This is really old news.

I did not know of the use of baking soda, to cure inflammatory disease. That is a new one for me, and I am generally on top of this stuff.

However, your point about an acidic body versus alkaline body, is old news. Apparently the use of baking soda helps make the body more alkaline and thus less likely to support disease.

Why would making the body more alkaline help to fight disease? As far as I know, there is a pretty limited range of healthy pH level in the blood, and I don't remember reading anything about that level being more toward the alkaline side being better than it being toward the acidic side. Normal pH levels are very slightly alkaline, if that's what you mean. :dunno:

The Baking Soda Cure...interesting. No doubt our corrupt government and the extraordinarily wealthy and corrupt medical establishment will terminate this...before it gets too much play.

The three trillion-dollar income stream produced by the medical industrial complex is about to come demolished by a home remedy – baking soda. Buy stock in Arm & Hammer.

The Baking Soda Cure For Almost Everything
By Bill Sardi
The Baking Soda Cure - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
I always use it for an upset stomach

Um. . . yeah.

This is really old news.

Why would making the body more alkaline help to fight disease? As far as I know, there is a pretty limited range of healthy pH level in the blood, and I don't remember reading anything about that level being more toward the alkaline side being better than it being toward the acidic side. Normal pH levels are very slightly alkaline, if that's what you mean. :dunno:

Diseases such as cancer thrive in an acidic environment. It has been claimed that cancer and other diseases do not do as will in less acidic bodies.

Um. . . yeah.

This is really old news.

Diseases such as cancer thrive in an acidic environment. It has been claimed that cancer and other diseases do not do as will in less acidic bodies.

From what I've read, that's a myth. I'll give some examples:
Acid – Alkaline Balance and Cancer: The Truth Behind the Myth - Minnesota Oncology
The truth about acid-forming foods and diets

It seems to be that cancer can cause a buildup of lactic acid, not that the body is acidic and that causes cancer to grow more easily.

Normal blood pH is in a narrow range, from about 7.35-7.45. I don't know that there's any good evidence that being on the lower end of that scale increases cancer growth.

Forum List

Back