Pot versus Alcohol

Nuc

Jul 10, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Let's set aside legality for a while and just debate the relative merits and demerits of this stuff.

I can prove that pot is better than alchohol.

I never woke up next to an ugly pig because I smoked too much pot!

And I really thought this thread would have a modicum of class.

Sigh...

Forget the drugs....

IMHO, there is nothing better than a glass of excellent wine or smoooooth tequila.

GotZoom said:
And I really thought this thread would have a modicum of class.

Sigh...

Forget the drugs....

IMHO, there is nothing better than a glass of excellent wine or smoooooth tequila.

Belgian Ale, Single Malt Scotch, Grappa, Armagnac those aren't too bad either.

Actually I don't smoke pot, just trying to lighten up the debate.
:dev3:

I'll meet your tequila, and raise you one Tanqueray and Tonic with twist of lime, consumed while sitting on the deck at your seashore or lake home.

And no need to eat Fritos afterwards.

Abbey Normal said:
I'll meet your tequila, and raise you one Tanqueray and Tonic with twist of lime, consumed while sitting on the deck at your seashore or lake home.

Bombay Sapphire Martini, straight up, olive, chilled glass!

Abbey Normal[COLOR=Red said:
]I'll meet your tequila, and raise you one Tanqueray and Tonic with twist of lime, consumed while sitting on the deck at your seashore or lake home. [/COLOR]

I call. When do we leave?

nucular said:
Belgian Ale, Single Malt Scotch, Grappa, Armagnac those aren't too bad either.

Actually I don't smoke pot, just trying to lighten up the debate.
:dev3:

I had some high dollar grappa when I lived in Italy. I tell you....that stuff would put hair on your toes.....

They have something stronger than grappa...it's called Strega (Italian for "witch"), So strong, they don't allow the women to drink it.

I can drink some liquor...but I can only do about one shot of that.

GotZoom said:
I had some high dollar grappa when I lived in Italy. I tell you....that stuff would put hair on your toes.....

They have something stronger than grappa...it's called Strega (Italian for "witch"), So strong, they don't allow the women to drink it.

I can drink some liquor...but I can only do about one shot of that.

When I lived in Italy I used to get grappa made by Franciscan Monks which was infused with black truffle. Now that's something!

Well, I can't do either really, the FAA sets a limit of .04 for alcohol and 0 for THC..
so I can't have any fun..but if I could..I'd choose pot, not because I ever had it or anything, and if I did, I never inhaled. :tng:

Abbey Normal said:
I was always a Tanqueray gal, but I just had my first Bombay Blue G&T on vacation. Yummy.

There's a really high end gin which is just becoming popular here called "Old Raj". It's even more intense than Bombay Sapphire.

Hey you guys are getting me to hijack my own thread! I'm thirsty.

Abbey Normal said:
Now that sounds different. Was it good?

If you like truffles it's great. That's a very peculiar taste and I don't drink more than one because it's overkill. But I like it.

nucular said:
Johnnie Walker Blue is a great Scotch. It's the smoothest, yet has a lot of character.

So I found out! Luckily, I can't afford it! :teeth:

You know I had to look it up, lol.

Cadenhead's Old Raj Dry Gin BN#130095

Cadenhead's Old Raj Gin is distinctive in that it contains a measure of saffron, the rare and costly spice derived from the crocus flower. In addition to a slightly spicy flavour, this also imparts a pale yellow colour to Old Raj. The addition of saffron is undertaken personally by the Company Chairman in order to ensure a consistency in flavour and colour each time Old Raj is bottled.

The Wine Enthusiast Too expensive for gin, you say? Remember, we're talking "ultimate", & this, unquestionably, is the pinnacle of gin. It is intensely flavored & herbal, but smooth & elegant, even though it's 110 proof. Old Raj is so well put together that the high alcohol level is never an issue, mixed or neat. Score: 96.

Producer Cadenhead's
Category Gin
Country United Kingdom
$53.00

9092.jpg

nucular said:
Unfortunately for my pocketbook it's the only Scotch my wife will drink.

LOL, poor you! I'll stick to Aussie Pinot Noir.

Forum List

Back