Pot Heads Rejoice.. eh

Well.. I think we can all agree pot doesn't take you to a higher plane, you board the stupid plane.

How can more stupid people be good for civilization?

The people I know that smoke pot are highly dependent upon it. They have to have some before they go, or do anything, social, or even go to work.

They have been users for many years. Most of them do not work. The ones that use, in one of the jobs I work, are always forgetting details of their jobs and often injuring themselves, not that these incidents don't apply to people who are just incapable, also....

Additionally, I can tell the personality difference in them, when they are high and when they are not. Unless it is party time.....MUSIC time....I prefer to be around them when they are not under the influence.

There may also be people under the influence, where I work, that I am not noticing, for what that is worth. :)

That's weird, all the people I know who smoke pot have jobs, some very good jobs, don't need to rely on it for anything.
I am guessing you don't realize many people you know smoke pot. Its kind of like with anything else, it depends on the person.

It's possible that the people heard the word "regulated" and agreed to the concept without understanding the question. Even Ca. voters overwhelmingly said they didn't want to legalize marijuana. The issue is crazy. We have horrific (and offensive) commercials sponsored by the US government popping up on prime time which are designed to encourage Americans to quit cigarettes and in the mean time there is a pot head community living on pipe dreams that the Country should legalize another dangerous product.

Well.. I think we can all agree pot doesn't take you to a higher plane, you board the stupid plane.

How can more stupid people be good for civilization?

The people I know that smoke pot are highly dependent upon it. They have to have some before they go, or do anything, social, or even go to work.

They have been users for many years. Most of them do not work. The ones that use, in one of the jobs I work, are always forgetting details of their jobs and often injuring themselves, not that these incidents don't apply to people who are just incapable, also....

Additionally, I can tell the personality difference in them, when they are high and when they are not. Unless it is party time.....MUSIC time....I prefer to be around them when they are not under the influence.

There may also be people under the influence, where I work, that I am not noticing, for what that is worth. :)

That's weird, all the people I know who smoke pot have jobs, some very good jobs, don't need to rely on it for anything.
I am guessing you don't realize many people you know smoke pot. Its kind of like with anything else, it depends on the person.

I've gotten so i'm not so surprised anymore. I've found out about some people i know, work for, etc that smoke pot and at first i was really surprised...some i would never have thought would do that! So some would be pretty surprised if they found out who THEY know that smoke. It would be easier to count the people that don't smoke it than do...

It's possible that the people heard the word "regulated" and agreed to the concept without understanding the question. Even Ca. voters overwhelmingly said they didn't want to legalize marijuana. The issue is crazy. We have horrific (and offensive) commercials sponsored by the US government popping up on prime time which are designed to encourage Americans to quit cigarettes and in the mean time there is a pot head community living on pipe dreams that the Country should legalize another dangerous product.
Dangerous?

Please explain why you consider marijuana dangerous? And what exactly is a "pot head?"

You are describing people who inhabit the addictive personality category. They are the exception and certainly not the rule and it is extremely likely they use other things beside marijuana. You may rest assured if there were no such thing as marijuana that category of individuals would be using some other, possibly harmful substance to escape from their reality.

I respectfully suggest you not allow your observation of this type of individual to influence your impression of everyone who enjoys the benefits available from sensible marijuana use.

By the way, where do you work? At Studio 54? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back