Pot Heads. Question for ya.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I met one of the ladies in the neighborhood...age same as me or thereabouts, walking her dog. We chatted as we walked and I see her from time to time but we mostly just pass each other while waving as we move along with our dogs.

Well, yesterday, she stopped by the house, which surprised me. Not that she knew where I lived since we are in the same block, but that she would stop by for a visit. With her was a gift she wanted to give me. It's called CaliRub. I asked her what was in it and she said herbs and essential oils and other ladies that use it said it seems to work well but the website is still in the process of being made but I could read up on the ingredients. I asked her to read it to me from the little container itself and she did, but did not mention it had thc in it.

I did try a little on my wrists and finger joints and it seemed to work unless its just a placebo affect on my brain. But...my dreams that night were very livid. And, I see a new doc on the 23rd, and if he wants blood tests..I wonder if thc is going to show up in it?

These are the thc ingredients:
thc 14.55 mg,
thca 29.12 mgs,
cbn 1.05

The rest is herbal stuff.

The jar itself is paste, 2 oz.

Here is the website:
Calirub

Here is the list of ingredients in the jar:
Organic cannabis flower
Infused olive oil
organic clove bud
organic lavandin
organic lemongrass
organic sweet orange
organic pine
organic patchoulie and gardenia enfleurage
wildcrafted allspice
beeswax

This lady said she has a bunch of jars and passes it out to folks with RA and other skin/joint/muscle pain and if they like it, then she tells them how much a jar costs but the first one is free.

Anyway...is that enough THC to be illegal??? And doesn't anything with THC in it have to be dispersed by a medical clinic just for cannabis use? Is this lady being a naive dealer for someone under false pretenses? And did I get high just from the small amount I put on my wrists and fingers and it will show up in a blood test a week later? I havent smoked pot since the 70's and I do not want the high. If she said there was thc in it when I asked her to read the ingredients to me, I would not have taken the jar or put it on me.

Your thoughts?

Does it say "tetrahydrocannabinol" or just "THC"? Wondering if it might mean something else, 'cause I can't imagine why you'd need to list tetrahydrocannabinol levels -- unless there's a threshold and it's under that limit.

I have heard of this cannabis ointment as analgesic before. I've heard it works well but haven't tried it directly.

Did you get a high, or did you just get pain relief?

No, it won't show up. Besides, it's legal where you live recreationally as well.
No, it isn't. City council here does not allow it to be sold here or within city limits. Those who imbibe with medical ok, have to go to Chico to get it. At least, that is what I have been told. And California does not allow recreational pot usage. I think. Not sure, since I am not wanting any. Hell, my old doc told me to smoke a joint! I declined. So I was looking for CBD oil..or whatever its called...that has all the medicinal properties but the THC removed. Can't buy that either from what I can see, except through a licensed pot medicine shop cleared by the state to do so. I think.

I met one of the ladies in the neighborhood...age same as me or thereabouts, walking her dog. We chatted as we walked and I see her from time to time but we mostly just pass each other while waving as we move along with our dogs.

Well, yesterday, she stopped by the house, which surprised me. Not that she knew where I lived since we are in the same block, but that she would stop by for a visit. With her was a gift she wanted to give me. It's called CaliRub. I asked her what was in it and she said herbs and essential oils and other ladies that use it said it seems to work well but the website is still in the process of being made but I could read up on the ingredients. I asked her to read it to me from the little container itself and she did, but did not mention it had thc in it.

I did try a little on my wrists and finger joints and it seemed to work unless its just a placebo affect on my brain. But...my dreams that night were very livid. And, I see a new doc on the 23rd, and if he wants blood tests..I wonder if thc is going to show up in it?

These are the thc ingredients:
thc 14.55 mg,
thca 29.12 mgs,
cbn 1.05

The rest is herbal stuff.

The jar itself is paste, 2 oz.

Here is the website:
Calirub

Here is the list of ingredients in the jar:
Organic cannabis flower
Infused olive oil
organic clove bud
organic lavandin
organic lemongrass
organic sweet orange
organic pine
organic patchoulie and gardenia enfleurage
wildcrafted allspice
beeswax

This lady said she has a bunch of jars and passes it out to folks with RA and other skin/joint/muscle pain and if they like it, then she tells them how much a jar costs but the first one is free.

Anyway...is that enough THC to be illegal??? And doesn't anything with THC in it have to be dispersed by a medical clinic just for cannabis use? Is this lady being a naive dealer for someone under false pretenses? And did I get high just from the small amount I put on my wrists and fingers and it will show up in a blood test a week later? I havent smoked pot since the 70's and I do not want the high. If she said there was thc in it when I asked her to read the ingredients to me, I would not have taken the jar or put it on me.

Your thoughts?

Squirt a big glob in your hand and eat it so we can know what happens

Does it say "tetrahydrocannabinol" or just "THC"? Wondering if it might mean something else, 'cause I can't imagine why you'd need to list tetrahydrocannabinol levels -- unless there's a threshold and it's under that limit.

I have heard of this cannabis ointment as analgesic before. I've heard it works well but haven't tried it directly.

I got pain relief. And it smells good. But all night I have vivid dreams and today I felt icky. I don't know if its the paste I put on, my imagination, or the weird weather that brought this bout on. Yesterday it was 76, today I am freezing and it only got to 55.
I NEVER put anything in my mouth or on my skin without googling first. Yesterday, I put unknown stuff on my hands and I wanna kick myself.

But...my dreams that night were very livid.

Please tell me this means "vivid" :lol:

Never heard of that effect from THC but I do get vivid dreams if I ingest Dolomite. It's the magnesium. :thup:

Good for the memory and the nerves. You can't do it all the time though.

I got pain relief. And it smells good. But all night I have vivid dreams and today I felt icky. I don't know if its the paste I put on, my imagination, or the weird weather that brought this bout on. Yesterday it was 76, today I am freezing and it only got to 55.
I NEVER put anything in my mouth or on my skin without googling first. Yesterday, I put unknown stuff on my hands and I wanna kick myself.

But then you'll need even more ointment.

It did work. And it does smell wonderful. But...those VIVID dreams I can do without. I'd rather have the pain. At least in sleep I can escape. Unless I have bad dreams.

No, it won't show up. Besides, it's legal where you live recreationally as well.
No, it isn't. City council here does not allow it to be sold here or within city limits. Those who imbibe with medical ok, have to go to Chico to get it. At least, that is what I have been told. And California does not allow recreational pot usage. I think. Not sure, since I am not wanting any. Hell, my old doc told me to smoke a joint! I declined. So I was looking for CBD oil..or whatever its called...that has all the medicinal properties but the THC removed. Can't buy that either from what I can see, except through a licensed pot medicine shop cleared by the state to do so. I think.

It's legal there. All of my boyfriends family lives in California. His mom lives in northern California and she does pot for insomnia.

Clearing up cannabis confusion in California now that recreational marijuana is legal

I am in Butte County. But you have to go to a dispensary with a doc note to get any. This stuff is being handed out by an old lady. It is not in stores. The website does not have a phone number. She said the lady was looking for a website builder, though. The testimonials..I don't know if they are for real or not. The lady said they are, because she is the one that supplies them with this stuff.

I don't like pot. I did back in the 70's, but not since then. I don't want the high. I am a bit peeved she did not tell me it was infused with THC and I specifically asked her if it had it in there and she said no...it was removed. I trusted her cuz I couldn't read the tiny letters. She is a nice person, so I think she is being used to pass this stuff around, then sell it to those she passed it to as a trial, and has no clue what she is doing is illegal.

It's legal there. All of my boyfriends family lives in California. His mom lives in northern California and she does pot for insomnia.

Clearing up cannabis confusion in California now that recreational marijuana is legal
Yeah, but you have to have a doc note, dont you???

It IS legal!!! Wow! Thanks Drifter!!! I just didn't want it to show up on any blood tests my new doc might have me do and it show up cuz I am not a pot imbiber, ya know?

I love this place. I get all the answer I need!

I am in Butte County. But you have to go to a dispensary with a doc note to get any. This stuff is being handed out by an old lady. It is not in stores. The website does not have a phone number. She said the lady was looking for a website builder, though. The testimonials..I don't know if they are for real or not. The lady said they are, because she is the one that supplies them with this stuff.

I don't like pot. I did back in the 70's, but not since then. I don't want the high. I am a bit peeved she did not tell me it was infused with THC and I specifically asked her if it had it in there and she said no...it was removed. I trusted her cuz I couldn't read the tiny letters. She is a nice person, so I think she is being used to pass this stuff around, then sell it to those she passed it to as a trial, and has no clue what she is doing is illegal.

You can still partake of it legally, you just can't grow unless you have a medical card there. Why does that matter? Well even if it was in a drug test shouldn't have an impact at all. But I seriously doubt it will show up.

"Current county rules permit personal medical marijuana cultivation in areas up to 150 square feet, depending on parcel size. No commercial cultivation is permitted in Butte County, and dispensaries are banned. MacKenzie said Proposition 64 won’t change the way marijuana is grown in the county."

California votes to legalize marijuana; Butte sticks with its rules

Yeah, but you have to have a doc note, dont you???

No. It's legal recreationally. Your county doesn't want dispensaries or people growing it without med card, but the State has legalized it recreationally. So you can partake of it in your home regardless.

Forum List

Back