Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it," wrote Obama

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
Nope, this is not from Fox New.... 1st two are from Liberal Rags..... :lol:

"Obama first told of his early drug use in his 1995 memoir, "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance."

Obama's Drug Use Debated - CBS News

"Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/24/world/americas/24iht-dems.3272493.html

"The Chicago Tribune reported back in 2007 that Obama thanked the “Choom Gang” in his high school yearbook; “chooming” was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot"

"In his memoir, Obama talked about routinely getting high. “Junkie. Pothead,” he wrote."

Flashback: Obama

In his own words, he smoked pot, drank and paid littel attention in school

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zvQ2gzols&feature=related]Obama Drug Use From Dreams Of My Father 1995 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlEPSewLuk&feature=related]Obama talking about his teen drug use - YouTube[/ame]

Is this the type of person we want running our Country for 4 more years? maybe all those drugs are why he has been so in-effective as a President, ever here his speak without his telepromter.... it is hilarious, oh, ah, ah, um. um. he stutters and stammers just like anyone else with fried brain cells form too much dope :lol:

Irrelevant. He could have been a clean cut guy and his policies would still be bad. He could be a hardcore drug user in the past and if his policies were correct, i vote for him.

Bush stated firmly he had not used illegal drugs in seven years. What a guy..........................

"Helped" what, out of context Pub dupe dimwit....

At this point, I don't trust people who never did anything illegal. See squeaky clean Mormon flip flopper/vulture capitalists...BTW, BOOOOSH had real problems till he was 35 or something....best thing about him LOL

At this point, I don't trust people who never did anything illegal. See squeaky clean Mormon flip flopper/vulture capitalists...BTW, BOOOOSH had real problems till he was 35 or something....best thing about him LOL

Well, he did get a disorderly conduct.

Oh, and I dont think requiring candidates to have engaged in criminal activities is necessarily a good policy. It's good to have leaders with higher standards.

Liberals are stupid. I bet Old Bammers is still snorting coke and his purple lips tell the story of his love for smoking blunts.

Last edited:
Bush stated firmly he had not used illegal drugs in seven years. What a guy..........................

So you Morons think we have a 3 way race for President? Bush, Romney and Obama....

You keep mentioning Bush, keep up with Current Events, Bush is not running for President :lol::lol:

So you Morons think we have a 3 way race for President? Bush, Romney and Obama....

You keep mentioning Bush, keep up with Current Events, Bush is not running for President :lol::lol:

Considering the entire theme of the thread concerns an issue that was over and done with while Bush was still president, I think it's pretty apropos.

Yawn.

Nope, this is not from Fox New.... 1st two are from Liberal Rags..... :lol:

"Obama first told of his early drug use in his 1995 memoir, "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance."

Obama's Drug Use Debated - CBS News

"Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/24/world/americas/24iht-dems.3272493.html

"The Chicago Tribune reported back in 2007 that Obama thanked the “Choom Gang” in his high school yearbook; “chooming” was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot"

"In his memoir, Obama talked about routinely getting high. “Junkie. Pothead,” he wrote."

Flashback: Obama

In his own words, he smoked pot, drank and paid littel attention in school

Obama Drug Use From Dreams Of My Father 1995 - YouTube

Obama talking about his teen drug use - YouTube

Is this the type of person we want running our Country for 4 more years? maybe all those drugs are why he has been so in-effective as a President, ever here his speak without his telepromter.... it is hilarious, oh, ah, ah, um. um. he stutters and stammers just like anyone else with fried brain cells form too much dope :lol:

Ok...I thought pot and blow were the same things.......:lol: Oh well, either way, I don't think his occasional use of the drugs he mentioned hurt him in any way. Look to his father and lack of a needed relationship with him, plus the way Obama was reared, to understand how he has impacted our country, and why. OR read Roots of Obama's Rage by Dinesh D'Souza. Or "Dreams FROM my Father, by Barack Obama. Though many say, it is by Bill Ayers.

Four more years??? NO way. I like the principles found in our Constitution, too much, to sacrifice them for a teacher who taught that document as a charter of negative liberties...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jz7y01RIh0]Introduction to "The Roots of Obama&#39;s Rage" by Dinesh D&#39;Souza - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals do not care if Obama was getting high in the Oval Office.....

It doesn't matter to them.....

Of course they also are obviously not smart enough to understand the ramifications of that.....

I wonder if Obama still gets blow jobs in the back of the limo by Mr. Sinclair?
Not that it matters, I'm just curious with all the "first gay pres." headlines I'm seeing.
This election so far is turning into a reality show that should be called, The biggest loser.
It seems that Obama is running a worse campaign than Romney and his is really bad.
Damn, that name is already taken.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back