Pot Bust

I had a pot bust once when I was making tamales: pressure cooker thing, the nozzle got clogged!, Just had to replace the safety seal!

In all seriousness, time to end the silliness about marijuana, and legalize, tax, control, like alcihol is controlled by intoxicative content, age, driving, workplace, and all those other restrictions we place on alcohol, or medications!

Pot smokers never do seem to run around puking all over the place, and they do not stink as much as drinkers. That makes them at least 100% less obnoxious than drinkers!

legalize it and tax it....give it up people....the war on drugs....total fail

I'm not overly concerned if people want to wreck their brains - fine with me. As long as I don't have to pay for their medical expenses. Recent research seems to provide very strong evidence to suggest links between smoking dope and mental illness. I ain't paying for some other fuckers self induced illness!

I'm not overly concerned if people want to wreck their brains - fine with me. As long as I don't have to pay for their medical expenses. Recent research seems to provide very strong evidence to suggest links between smoking dope and mental illness. I ain't paying for some other fuckers self induced illness!

would love to see this 'research' :rolleyes:

You can find research to support virtually any claim you make about marijuana. In the spirit of science, I encourage inquiring minds to go out into the field and conduct experiments for themselves. If their findings are significant, they may wish to call up a few friends for purposes of peer review. :eusa_whistle:

You can find research to support virtually any claim you make about marijuana. In the spirit of science, I encourage inquiring minds to go out into the field and conduct experiments for themselves. If their findings are significant, they may wish to call up a few friends for purposes of peer review. :eusa_whistle:

The research you are advocating wold be illegal in the USA. Worse, if an individual proves allergic, they could die as a result of smoking marijuana. Far better to let is rot some other brain than your own.

that all a myth, just ask any pot head.

The research you are advocating wold be illegal in the USA.
Breaking that law has never bothered me.

Worse, if an individual proves allergic, they could die as a result of smoking marijuana.
Please cite any instance of a person dying from an allergic reaction to cannabis.

Far better to let is rot some other brain than your own.
I hope for your sake that these aren't the best arguments you have against the use of marijuana. Out of curiosity, have you ever tried it?

No, it's true: the risk of schizophrenia, for instance, is greatly increased by smoking pot. I agree I wouldn't care, but sadly, under Obama Medicine, we'll all have to pay for everyone else's terrible health choices. Genius!

Haha:

Our new President’s line, now spoken by our formerly tolerant and open minded police chief is that not only should cannabis not be legalized, but it has no legitimate medical value. Did he really say that? If this administration can make demonstrably deceptive statements like that with a straight face, (I say “deceptive because it’s too late to claim ignorance) it’s clear we have a long way to go.

it is a myth that pot smoking kills brain cells, and the only think it is linked to is schizphernia in teenagers, a time when they would develope the mental illness anyways.

The research you are advocating wold be illegal in the USA. Worse, if an individual proves allergic, they could die as a result of smoking marijuana. Far better to let is rot some other brain than your own.

the study that showed brain damage from pot was done on monkeys, they were sufficating the monkeys which caused the brain damage, it wasn't from the marijuana. The benefits out weight the negatives by far.

No, it's true: the risk of schizophrenia, for instance, is greatly increased by smoking pot. I agree I wouldn't care, but sadly, under Obama Medicine, we'll all have to pay for everyone else's terrible health choices. Genius!
it shows greater risk in teenagers, when they would be developing the mental illness anyways, plus they have not done enough research to prove it is true that it even causes it in teenagers.

Recent research? I'd like to see this 'research'.

A chronic pot smoker can sometimes suffer from temporary anxiety and sleeplessness when they stop smoking, but otherwise the typical side effects of smoking pot are...*GASP*...increased appetite, heightened senses, and lethargy...although many users actually experience the opposite of lethargy and in fact are quite productive and energetic when they smoke.

This is just a random piece from a website I found on a quick google search that seems to have a really strong position against weed:

Marijuana Side Effects

Marijuana side effects also wreak havoc on the brain when the drug is used habitually. The natural chemical balance of the brain is disrupted affecting the pleasure centers and regulatory systems. The ability to learn, remember and adapt quickly to changes is impaired by marijuana use. Depression often occurs with marijuana usage, which feeds into the cycle of more drug use to treat the pain created by drug use. This cycle of addiction is very powerful and users soon find that they cannot stop using the drug even if they want to.

I'm sorry, but I've known a zillion weed smokers and not a single one of them has suffered from anything even remotely as sensationalist as that quote is.

That sounds more like HEROIN addiction to me.

But your first statement is what matters the most. You don't care if someone else wants to potentially harm their body. And you shouldn't, because if they're doing it privately and not impeding your own personal rights, than it's really none of your business.

Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back