Posting..The Good & Bad & Ugly Days..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Mostly... I have Good days.. I'm really enjoying my fellow members and friends, the posts are flowing, it's just a whole lotta fun and interesting.

A few Bad days...eh.. Sometimes you just stop and seek interest elsewhere..

Oh.. my share of Ugly days.. those days when you post something.. not so good, insulting or just plain wrong and you have to stick around and take your comeuppance...

good-bad-ugly1.jpg

I'm fairly new here and still finding my way around, but not new to forums, so I'm familiar with comeuppance...you get through them and move on, most folks are pretty forgiving and those that aren't, aren't worth the time fretting over. I really wanted to find a site where there were some quality folks and interesting discussions, without all the teeny-bopper topics, looks like I found it. Jerks are everywhere, but I've found surprisingly few so far, or....perhaps I just haven't riled them yet!

I'm fairly new here and still finding my way around, but not new to forums, so I'm familiar with comeuppance...you get through them and move on, most folks are pretty forgiving and those that aren't, aren't worth the time fretting over. I really wanted to find a site where there were some quality folks and interesting discussions, without all the teeny-bopper topics, looks like I found it. Jerks are everywhere, but I've found surprisingly few so far, or....perhaps I just haven't riled them yet!

Bright Gal.. rep for you..

Mostly... I have Good days.. I'm really enjoying my fellow members and friends, the posts are flowing, it's just a whole lotta fun and interesting.

Oh.. my share of Ugly days.. those days when you post something.. not so good, insulting or just plain wrong and you have to stick around and take your comeuppance...

Baby, imo, you are the least offensive poster....EVAH!!! You contribute thoughtful topics and I for one, look forward to them. Just remember my fav quote: "We don't see things as they are, we see them as "we" are." ( Anais Nin ) I always see yours in a positive light.

Baby, imo, you are the least offensive poster....EVAH!!! You contribute thoughtful topics and I for one, look forward to them. Just remember my fav quote: "We don't see things as they are, we see them as "we" are." ( Anais Nin ) I always see yours in a positive light.

Thanks Darlin.. I like people.. I look for their good side.. of course ..:lol:.. they don't always make it easy..

I like that quote, even I get it ... and.. eh.. my dark sides kinda fun..:wink_2:

I don't really have any sides.

well inside and outside I suppose and left and right.

My outside looks far better than my inside.
And I suppose my inside is darker than my outside...

I don't really have any sides.

well inside and outside I suppose and left and right.

My outside looks far better than my inside.
And I suppose my inside is darker than my outside...

If you were an attractive and brilliant Gal.. I might be more interested...:lol:

I was thinking what lilbug posted. Just sayin'. :D

Maybe your wife is secretly posting.. I know I can complete my Wife's sentences...

and.. my wife likes to finish mine... that helps..

Last edited:

Thank ya, darlin'!

Maybe your wife is secretly posting.. I know I can completes my Wife's sentences...

and.. my wife like to finish mine... that helps..

Ha! I'm no one's wife...just callin' it like I see it, but if his wife is anything like me, he's a lucky guy! :razz:

Soo.. could you be a tad more specific...their must be more to you than "Smarts" I 'm thinking..

Forum List

Back