Posting Pics of your kids on the internet

Bad idea because anyone can photoshop them and not in the way that is cute either.

I wouldn't do it. I'm no fan of having my picture on the net and I would respect them in the same way until they can decide for themselves.

I wouldn't do it. I'm no fan of having my picture on the net and I would respect them in the same way until they can decide for themselves.

You make a good point. I wonder if these parents worry about those sickos out there who have a "kiddie fetish" looking at their children 'that way'.

You would think they would think about their kids instead of themselves.

go check out people in face book ... they are everywhere.....

Most people make their Facebook pages Private, and only accept people they know on their page. But you're right, again, I wonder about parents who post pics of their kids for all the world (and sickos) to see.

Like Si Modo said, the kids don't have a say in it either.

I don't post my kids pics openly (ie, on message boards, etc).

I do have a password protected page for family to access. Don't know if that has ever been breached or if that is a bad idea. Anyone have a thought on that?

I think having a "safe place" to post your pics for family and friends would be ok.

I'm talking about people who just post pics of their kids all over the internet, for every freakazoid out there. To me it just doesn't seem safe.

Forum List

Back