Posting pics from photoshop?

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Why can't I do it? I've never been able to successfully post a pic from photoshop or photobucket. It drives me nuts.

Why can't I do it? I've never been able to successfully post a pic from photoshop or photobucket. It drives me nuts.

Wax on, wax off grasshoppa...

0b64a57543e147f590b5a4c7255ea062

OK....are you successfully uploading you pics to photobucket?

click on the image and a box will show up with "codes".

Copy the IMG Code and paste that into a post.

:)

• Banned

I did that. It didn't work.
I also put the http link into our image insert...and that didn't work.

I'm not on photobucket, though, photoshop.

I did that. It didn't work.
I also put the http link into our image insert...and that didn't work.

I'm not on photobucket, though, photoshop.

ok...try one on photobucket and see what happens :)

• Banned
Save them to your albums

what albums? My albums on photobucket? I have. My albums on my PC? I've done that, too, and tried once or twice to post those here with no luck. But I'd prefer using a host anyway.

when you click on the photo drag your arrow across the top, click on share, then click on Get Link Code
then copy the IMG under the bulletin board and forum section. Make sure you choose the one that says full size, not thumbnail.
After that you can paste in on the board. You cannot do this when choosing a avatar.

I use Photobucket, so I will outline how I do it from there.

Upload your photo to photobucket. Save it to your album there.

Bring up your album there. Hover your cursor over the pic you want to link to. A dropdown appears with several links. Copy the link that says "Direct link".

Come here and in the window where you are typing your reply/post, click on the image icon right above the text box. A popup box appears. Paste that link you copied from photobucket in that popup box.

Like this:

phenyalanine.png

From Photobucket, I just clicked on this pic to full-size, then off to the left is the URL to copy, then I pasted it here. Three steps. Voila!

[IMG]http://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/findstuff22/Best%20Images/Holiday/Jack-o-Lantern1.jpg

ahh peeps allie is not really good with this stuff....

allie get a photobucket account....

then you can do a lot more....you have no trouble posting them on face book?

btw i deleted my account on fb....too weird for me..

photoshop?

Did you use 'save as' or are you trying to upload a .psd like a dumbass?

I didn't use save as, I have them on my pc, and then moved them to photoshop. Then photobucket has the options, just like photobucket, of sharing with a link or an imbed code. I tried using both, neither worked.

ahh peeps allie is not really good with this stuff....

allie get a photobucket account....

then you can do a lot more....you have no trouble posting them on face book?

btw i deleted my account on fb....too weird for me..

I have a photobucket acct too, and haven't ever been able to post those, either.

Oh no about fb! It is a little weird at first, but you get used to it...

I can't do it now, but I'll try later.
It makes me mad. It says right on the site that you can upload them, imbed them, whatever, and gives you simple tools to do it....but obviously you can't.

and I still don't get why radio could do it with my pictures when I couldn't. He won't tell me how either, which pisses me off. Don't download my pics then refuse to tell me how you did it, how obnoxious.

Forum List

Back