Posting photos from macbook pro

Should be no different than posting pics from a PC but that's just a guess. :dunno:

I was jacking with it earlier and all I got was an image icon.
I'm unfamiliar with Macs. Maybe you need a program like Picasa, upload your photos than copy them from online. :dunno:

You may be right but I'm getting conflicting info whether you do or not.
And to add to the confusion it worked fine for my avatar.
Okay, try this:
Copy and post your pic the way you normally do, if you get the image box click on respond (to yourself), see if the image suddenly becomes visible. Cancel the respond and the pictures should be visible. Many of us had that problem a while back and that's what fixed it, the problem still crops up from time to time.

Should be no different than posting pics from a PC but that's just a guess. :dunno:

I was jacking with it earlier and all I got was an image icon.
I'm unfamiliar with Macs. Maybe you need a program like Picasa, upload your photos than copy them from online. :dunno:

You may be right but I'm getting conflicting info whether you do or not.
And to add to the confusion it worked fine for my avatar.
Okay, try this:
Copy and post your pic the way you normally do, if you get the image box click on respond (to yourself), see if the image suddenly becomes visible. Cancel the respond and the pictures should be visible. Many of us had that problem a while back and that's what fixed it, the problem still crops up from time to time.

Appreciate it. I'll give it a shot.

I've been trying to post photos from my macbook to posts but all I get is an image icon.
Any advice?
And is there a test section where I wont clutter up the board with screw ups?
It's easy. Do this:

1. Keep a window open for both the USMB and the image you wish to copy

2. Right click (use two fingers to press the trackpad) on the image, choose Copy Image Address in the popup menu which will appear

3. Go to the USMB posting window, click the icon which looks like a picture frame (next to the Smilies icon)

4. Paste the image address in the empty URL field in the small window which will appear

5. Click Post

I've been trying to post photos from my macbook to posts but all I get is an image icon.
Any advice?
It's easy. Do this:

2. Right click (use two fingers to press the trackpad) on the image, choose Copy Image Address in the popup menu which will appear

3. Go to the USMB posting window, click the icon which looks like a picture frame (next to the Smilies icon)

4. Paste the image address in the empty URL field in the small window which will appear

5. Click Post

I got it,thanks for advice though.

Any advice?
It's easy. Do this:

5. Click Post

I got it,thanks for advice though.
You're welcome.

Forum List

Back