Posters for the jury

I'd agree with that in principle, but I just don't see how you get an unbiased jury at this point. anyone who knows nothing about this case is either living under a rock or in a coma.

True but I'll take people who have a passing knowledge of the case over the USMB Scooby Doo Detective Agency.
What? We can't have the Mystery Machine????

That ain't right.

Mystery+machine+cartoon+version.jpg

You can totally have your own Mystery Machine.

(to camp out in outside the courthouse)

Would I be to deny that?!

:lol:

Well, anyone can start the thread, but I move we just continue using this thread - the title fits.

Sound good?

Yea, but you should probably PM those listed and inform them that they have been selected for jury duty... and see if any of them have a legitimate reason to withdraw. :lol:

Oh, and.... should we have an alternate or two? Just in case any of us do something bad and get thrown off the jury?
Yeah, a few alternates are a good idea. Any proposals?

So, this is the jury:

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Si Modo
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity
Lockejaw
Trajan
CG

I'd like to see Foxy and Jillian as alternates.

True but I'll take people who have a passing knowledge of the case over the USMB Scooby Doo Detective Agency.

That ain't right.

You just know that if they open the back door on that thing that smoke will come billowing out and anyone within a 100' radius will get a contact high.

as someone once said...who wants to be judged by 12 people too stupid or lazy to get out of jury duty?

I would not for a billion dollars sit on the jury for this case. They will have a ton of pressure on them, with the world watching and the race pimps breathing down there necks.
Thing is, the court and the press respects their identities during trial.

Of course, the press is out of control, so who knows.

Exactly. They are out of control, and have chosen a side. Justice may not be served because of it. The Jurors identity s may be kept secret during the trial, but after the media will do what ever it can to plaster there faces all over the news if they bring any verdict other then guilty with a stiff sentence.

That ain't right.

You just know that if they open the back door on that thing that smoke will come billowing out and anyone within a 100' radius will get a contact high.

It's gonna take more than that to get me to think this jury is a good idea.

Maybe acid will do the job - some serious hallucinations and break from reality?

:lmao:

(It's just for fun, anyway.)

Maybe acid will do the job - some serious hallucinations and break from reality?

:lmao:

(It's just for fun, anyway.)

Irrefutable evidence that acid is one of the worst things you can put in your body.

Well, anyone can start the thread, but I move we just continue using this thread - the title fits.

Sound good?

Yea, but you should probably PM those listed and inform them that they have been selected for jury duty... and see if any of them have a legitimate reason to withdraw. :lol:

Oh, and.... should we have an alternate or two? Just in case any of us do something bad and get thrown off the jury?

Make sure to issue warrants if they are no shows. :lol:

Yeah, a few alternates are a good idea. Any proposals?

So, this is the jury:

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Si Modo
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity
Lockejaw
Trajan
CG

I'd like to see Foxy and Jillian as alternates.

Those two would be a good choice.

We've had a lot of participants in the Zimmerman/Martin threads.

If you had to pick a jury panel for the trial, and you are interested in justice, which posters would you want deliberating?

My partial list (in no particular order):

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Me :)D)
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

Which posters do you think would be great on a jury for this case?

Thanks Si!

Another list I didn't make! :mad:

Are you up for being on the USMB jury?

Sure, why not.

I don't have a life :lmao:

Vote the way I want you to vote, and I'll buy you a life. :lol:
Excellent lol

IRL, a jury can't discuss the case until both sides rest with all their evidence presented, so we should probably have a separate thread where some are designated to post evidence for each day, without commentary or bias, for us to read through as we "deliberate". Si can elect those posters to do that, too :)

Forum List

Back