Posters for the jury

We've had a lot of participants in the Zimmerman/Martin threads.

If you had to pick a jury panel for the trial, and you are interested in justice, which posters would you want deliberating?

My partial list (in no particular order):

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Me :)D)
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

Which posters do you think would be great on a jury for this case?

:lol:

I wouldn't want any of y'all on that jury.

You want to have people on a jury who know as little about a case as possible.

During jury selection that is really not the case Article. I get what your saying, but in the jury selection I was in, the attorneys and judge were just looking for people who felt they could be fair. They took out some folks who directly knew the defendent, but that was about it.

Gee, I had sold a car to both attorneys and the judge over the years.

Sure. I could all some one has to do is start a trail thread and make the announcement the broad jury has been sequestered

So does it have to be Si Modo who starts it? And please forgive me ignorance of message board slang... What the heck is a trail thread?

A thread pertaining to the evidence of the trial for that day.. No it doesn't have to be Si but since it was Si who started this jury thing it should be her who does the honors.
you're right. I hope everyone on the list will get in on the threads. Sounds like it'd be fun and educational, lol

So does it have to be Si Modo who starts it? And please forgive me ignorance of message board slang... What the heck is a trail thread?

A thread pertaining to the evidence of the trial for that day.. No it doesn't have to be Si but since it was Si who started this jury thing it should be her who does the honors.
you're right. I hope everyone on the list will get in on the threads. Sounds like it'd be fun and educational, lol

Well shouldn't someone start the thread and sequester the name members of the jury.

I agree. I think we should elect Modo as Lead Juror.

Thanks is a aye vote from me.

Well shouldn't someone start the thread and sequester the name members of the jury.
Si modo isn't starting it?

If you had to pick a jury panel for the trial, and you are interested in justice, which posters would you want deliberating?

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

I'd agree with that in principle, but I just don't see how you get an unbiased jury at this point. anyone who knows nothing about this case is either living under a rock or in a coma.

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

I'd agree with that in principle, but I just don't see how you get an unbiased jury at this point. anyone who knows nothing about this case is either living under a rock or in a coma.

True but I'll take people who have a passing knowledge of the case over the USMB Scooby Doo Detective Agency.

True but I'll take people who have a passing knowledge of the case over the USMB Scooby Doo Detective Agency.
What? We can't have the Mystery Machine????

That ain't right.

Mystery+machine+cartoon+version.jpg

Well, anyone can start the thread, but I move we just continue using this thread - the title fits.

Sound good?

Yea, but you should probably PM those listed and inform them that they have been selected for jury duty... and see if any of them have a legitimate reason to withdraw. :lol:

Oh, and.... should we have an alternate or two? Just in case any of us do something bad and get thrown off the jury?

Well, anyone can start the thread, but I move we just continue using this thread - the title fits.

Sound good?

Yea, but you should probably PM those listed and inform them that they have been selected for jury duty... and see if any of them have a legitimate reason to withdraw. :lol:

Oh, and.... should we have an alternate or two? Just in case any of us do something bad and get thrown off the jury?
Yeah, a few alternates are a good idea. Any proposals?

as someone once said...who wants to be judged by 12 people too stupid or lazy to get out of jury duty?

I would not for a billion dollars sit on the jury for this case. They will have a ton of pressure on them, with the world watching and the race pimps breathing down there necks.

as someone once said...who wants to be judged by 12 people too stupid or lazy to get out of jury duty?

I would not for a billion dollars sit on the jury for this case. They will have a ton of pressure on them, with the world watching and the race pimps breathing down there necks.
Thing is, the court and the press respects their identities during trial.

Of course, the press is out of control, so who knows.

Forum List

Back