Posters for the jury

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
We've had a lot of participants in the Zimmerman/Martin threads.

If you had to pick a jury panel for the trial, and you are interested in justice, which posters would you want deliberating?

My partial list (in no particular order):

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Me :)D)
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

Which posters do you think would be great on a jury for this case?

Last edited:
I should be on that list. I got a bit tired of the topic for a bit so I was absent for a few threads. Got to pat myself on the back, I'd say I've been one of the best at remaining impartial and refusing to use or entertain obvious emotion based arguments.

I should be on that list. I got a bit tired of the topic for a bit so I was absent for a few threads. Got to pat myself on the back, I'd say I've been one of the best at remaining impartial and refusing to use or entertain obvious emotion based arguments.
Yes, you should be on the list.

My oversight.

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity
Lockejaw

Last edited:
Been reviewing a bit. I'm going to add Trajan to my list.

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity
Lockejaw
Trajan

Last edited:
Been reviewing a bit. I'm going to add Trajan to my list.

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Me ()
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity
Lockejaw
Trajan

Imagine what it would be like if that jury was sequestered :badgrin:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0NlNOI5LG0]12 Angry Men (1957) - YouTube[/ame]

Sequestered??????

Oh maaaaaaaan, I didn't think of THAT possibility!

*ahem* In thinking more about this, I think my name should be removed from the list. I was way too biased.

Just too biased, I swear.

Sequestered??????

Oh maaaaaaaan, I didn't think of THAT possibility!

*ahem* In thinking more about this, I think my name should be removed from the list. I was way too biased.

Just too biased, I swear.

Chicken is more like ut. :badgrin: You cannot have your name removed from the list even if you did start it.

If you had to pick a jury panel for the trial, and you are interested in justice, which posters would you want deliberating?

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

:lol: That would be a hung jury :tongue:

I honestly don't think so, Pilgrim, unless the evidence warrants a hung jury, that is.

From reading EVERYONE on that list's posts about all sorts of topics, knowing the personalities on the list, and even from a few posts some of those on the list have made about this case I don't see a unanimous decision being made at all.

Then again I don't trust a few on that list to decide things with honest open eyes ;) I'm not going to call them out here though and derail your thread.

I honestly don't think so, Pilgrim, unless the evidence warrants a hung jury, that is.

From reading EVERYONE on that list's posts about all sorts of topics, knowing the personalities on the list, and even from a few posts some of those on the list have made about this case I don't see a unanimous decision being made at all.

Then again I don't trust a few on that list to decide things with honest open eyes ;) I'm not going to call them out here though and derail your thread.
I'm just going with what I've seen in their analysis of the Zimmerman case. And, IMO, they all demonstrated an ability to actually ANALYZE, rather than being a hack. Ravi would stray a bit into hack mode, but she came back into objectivity time and again. So, that was cool to see.

Last edited:

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

As much as I like to think I'm a good juror, in this case, I think I would be predisposed, although I sincerely believe I would give Zimmerman's defense a fair hearing.

I have studied this case too much. Best to know as little beforehand.

Although I do think Si Modo, you'd make a good juror. From what I have read you have not indicated to me any strong predisposition.

With the exception of High Gravity (and a few others I have not followed that much) - the rest of the list of folks I have interacted seem strongly biased one way or the other.

Last edited:

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

As much as I like to think I'm a good juror, In this case, I think I would be predisposed, although I sincerely believe I would give Zimmerman's defense a fair hearing.

Although I do think Si Modo, you'd make a good juror. From what I have read you have not indicated to me any strong predisposition.

With the exception of High Gravity (and a few others I have not followed that much) - the rest of the list of folks I have interacted seem strongly biased one way or the other.
Yeah, it is best to know as little as possible before hearing the proceedings.

Unfortunately, I think it will be very difficult for the county to find anyone who knows little about this case.

I think jury selection is going to be a difficult task for them.

being coy pp?
Eh?

icon_scratch.gif

Emma
Paperview
Gawdag
Gadfy
Uptownliving
Bigreb
Ravi
High_Gravity

That's my list so far.

As much as I like to think I'm a good juror, In this case, I think I would be predisposed, although I sincerely believe I would give Zimmerman's defense a fair hearing.

Yeah, it is best to know as little as possible before hearing the proceedings.

Unfortunately, I think it will be very difficult for the county to find anyone who knows little about this case.

I think jury selection is going to be a difficult task for them.
I don't know. I think you'd be surprised at the number of people who do not pay any attention to the news, or have tuned their ears off when they may have heard the names on the news.

Finding those jurors might be a task, but they are out there.

For example, I could have been a great juror for the Casey Anthony trial. For some unknown reason, I followed not one bit of that story, not one bit. I just shut my ears when I heard the name. In fact, only when the jury verdict was released, did I even take note of the details and read the story of what went down. Don't know why that was so, as I am an insatiable news junky - but weirdly, Casey Anthony=ears off.

Please do, Pilgrim. I promise not to be offended if I'm one of those you don't trust. I'd be interested in knowing what it is about me.

Forum List

Back