Posted on my visitor board

I can understand why you negged him. He actually makes sense in the AGW religion threads, the ones he participates in. You can't have any of that going on, for craps' sake.

I'm wondering why it bothers you so much to make a thread about it. And, you CAN delete it yourself.

Last edited:
I can understand why you negged him. He actually makes sense in the AGW religion threads, the ones he participates in. You can't have any of that going on, for craps' sake.

I'm wondering why it bothers you so much to make a thread about it. And, you CAN delete it yourself.

I never delete nasty visitors messages. Why bother? The only people who leave them for me are the kind who will just come back and post the exact same one all over again. :lol:

I started this thread so you would have an opportunity to return to your oft repeated nuttiness. And you didn't let me down.

Kudos.

Forum List

Back