Post your project...

Bocce court in the back yard. So far, 5 trees are down and all but one stump have been pulled. I should have the last stump out tomorrow and I can start on the grading.
I've posted a few pictures in the Coffee Shop.

Replacing the rotors and pads on my 91 300 SE – but the project is held-up because I can’t locate the pad retaining springs anywhere; they’re less than 10 bucks for a pair. Very strange. And frustrating.

My project...'68 VW...

IMAG0046-2.jpg

Not sure yet.

It's going to be a while before I get my first car, so I'm trying to plan on what it will be, but hopefully a manual.

But here are some options
- A clean Honda Civic (will eventually get a J series swap with a twin turbo setup, short throw shifter, performance brakes, and a performance tune. The Engine will be built, so it can handle about 20 psi of boost and I would hope to install something that will let me switch it from a performance tune to a gas saving tune whenever I want it.)
J series swaps are loved for having torque and people usually stop at that. But you could have so much more...

-Get a late 90's-Early 2,000's vette and start from there. Those things are pretty good, stock.

Forum List

Back