CDZ Post your ideas for a border wall.

snaking-of-great-wall-of-china.jpg

aurelian-walls-da-l-75-as-m5.jpg

These seem to have lasted awhile....

They are tourist attractions, they don't stop anyone from doing anything. These things were built when transportation was entirely on horseback and people didn't know where the sun went at night.

False equivalency.

They are tourist attractions now, dingaling.

Hey you got it on the first try after I said exactly that. You're special!

Is this all you got?

There really is no need for a wall.
Cut all benefits and make hiring them so punitive that no company will hire them and it's done.

Place the military on the border as someone has mentioned to stop the drug influx and the possible terrorist incursions.

Combine these two actions and our problem is solved.
Got a question for you. What if a system of "sudden" appearance of mass troops and boarder patrol had a mass patrol of the areas most involved in illegal crossing was to happen all of this could happen either really noisy or really quietly. Catching them by surprise...Throw in a few gun boats into the River and you might think of it as shock and ouch.

I fully expect the Cartels to take pot shots at the construction workers when and if they build the wall.
That in my mind would pave the way for the military to take control of security.
Hmmmm, the national guard is called the national guard for a reason.

And your point?
The girl scouts are called the girl scouts for a reason.
If the cartels taking pot shots at our construction workers becomes a problem, then the national guard should be deployed to protect them. I really didn't think I had to be captain obvious to explain my point. And it supports your point that it does perhaps pave the way for the millitary to take over security, though that is not a slam dunk.

There really is no need for a wall.
Cut all benefits and make hiring them so punitive that no company will hire them and it's done.

Place the military on the border as someone has mentioned to stop the drug influx and the possible terrorist incursions.

Combine these two actions and our problem is solved.
Got a question for you. What if a system of "sudden" appearance of mass troops and boarder patrol had a mass patrol of the areas most involved in illegal crossing was to happen all of this could happen either really noisy or really quietly. Catching them by surprise...Throw in a few gun boats into the River and you might think of it as shock and ouch.

I fully expect the Cartels to take pot shots at the construction workers when and if they build the wall.
That in my mind would pave the way for the military to take control of security.
Hmmmm, the national guard is called the national guard for a reason.

And your point?
The girl scouts are called the girl scouts for a reason.
If the cartels taking pot shots at our construction workers becomes a problem, then the national guard should be deployed to protect them. I really didn't think I had to be captain obvious to explain my point. And it supports your point that it does perhaps pave the way for the millitary to take over security, though that is not a slam dunk.

If the beaners interfere with building the wall we wont need the NatGuard,we can send in active troops.

Forum List

Back