Post your good news!!

I got my truck washed yesterday for the first time this year. there was actually a nice lookin' truck under all that crude. no I don't have Geico :lol:

We booked a vacation to Jamaica for our anniversary and I crossed another day off the countdown, to when we leave!

No real snow this entire winter so although heating oil was up in price, we used about a third less of what we used last year, spring is in the air, and it is sunny here....still in the 30's but hey, you can't have it all!

Oh, and my husband still has a job! Thankful, thankful, thankful for that!

If interest rates stay the same, in 36,000 years we will pay off $36.00 on the national debt thanks to this fool Obama.

More Good News!!!!

I came home from work to find 3 of my dogs died.... I thought more would did so it's been a great day for me!!!

I got invited to go on a trip to Nepal to help rebuild a monastery. I've always wanted to see Nepal. Oh, and it's FRIDAY!!!! That means tomorrow is 80's karaoke and beer! Woo Hoo!

Wait a minute... I'm thinking.

There's a beer in the frig? A bottle of wine too, but I am saving that for when I get a new job.

Oh, here's some good news, I'm still alive and healthy. What more can I ask?

Immie

In five days I will be a new daddy!

Cool! Congrats!

tadpoles_sucking.jpg

I too saved money by leaving GEICO.

But also heard through the grapevine that I will be nominated for Commander of my American Legion Post. If so I would take office in Jun I think.......Fun Fun Fun.

Forum List

Back