Post your election predictions here

On 6/8 I wrote this.................

Today is June 8th.............
And today is the first day of the last days of Obama as president.

I predict from here on in, it's a slow slide downhill for the O until Nov 6th.

Even Bob Beckel sounded as if he's seeing the writing on the wall.

On 8/15 I wrote this..............

Is there really any debate here???
Every 4 years right about this time, I find myself sick of it all.

I'm sick of the ugly ads [by both sides should you wish to argue this] and I live in a state where we rarely see them.

I'm sick to death of the media analyzing every single word uttered by any candidate anywhere.. Will this ad hurt Obama? Romney? Who will be VP? When will we know? Where are his tax returns? OMG, Mitt and Bain killed a woman!

Paul Ryan. What the hell - why not?

I'm sick of the spin. I'm sick of the repetition.

I knew whom I'd be voting for long before I could spell out all the reasons.

The relevant polls point the way.

The economic stats are all negative for the O - 8.3 UE, GDP below 2.0 for past 2 qtrs, retail sales down, foreclosures still ongoing, job creation in the ditch and well below population growth for endless months, yada, yada, yada. And not getting better. Stagnant.

Pub enthusiasm is UP. Dem enthusiasm is DOWN. And that translates in to voting or not voting. The O loses that game.

It doesn't matter if the O is "more popular" than Mitt. It does matter that more people trust Mitt to handle the economy better than O.

It doesn't matter if the O has the Hispanic vote when he's losing young people, blacks, blue collar men and, oh yeah, the Indies.

It doesn't matter if the O is "leading" in this poll or that poll. They're dead even, neck and neck and inside the margin of error.

After the VP pick, I anticipate Mitt will focus on laying out his "plan" in greater detail and as the election draws closer, that "plan" will only draw greater attention to the fact that the O has NO plan.Hit him right between the eyes when it counts. Not now.

The Undecideds will call this game. They're not committing yet. Altho they know Mitt is a helluva lot more competent than the O, they're not sure they really like him. So they'll wait until the very last minute, waiting to see if some thunderbolt event will occur that will make up their mind for them.

It won't happen. The only thing that will happen is that the October jobs report will come out the Friday before the election. And they'll hold their noses and vote for Mitt.

I'm interested, of course, in the VP pick. I'll be interested in watching the conventions [both] and then the debates.

But it's over. Mitt will win this. No, it won't be a landslide. But neither do I think it will be a repeat of 2000. I really don't believe this is nearly as close as some would have you believe.

On 8/31 I wrote this...................

On 10/9 I wrote this................

A Bold Prediction...............!
57 - 43

You are perfectly free to call me crazy

On 10/16 I wrote this.........................

I declare this election OVER
I will say what everyone knows - whether some are willing to admit it or not.

There are no more maps to roll out.

There are no more polls that do not reflect the obvious.

Even the "biased" media can't support him any more.

Obama is circling the drain.

Whoosh! All gone!

And there you have it. I'm consistent if nothing else :)

Yes, you've been the most consistent of all losers here doofus. Socreboard bitch.

Obama wins all the states he won in 2008 except Indiana and North Carolina.

Dems hold the senate, maybe losing one seat.

Dems take about 15 seats in the House, including ridding the world of such noxious teabaggers as Joe Walsh (IL-8).

WOW!!! What a call!. :thup:

You related to Nate Silver? :udaman:

I missed the call on Florida. I should have listened to Nate, instead of going with my gut there.

I called senate D+1, it was D+2

I called house D+10, it looks like it will be D+7.

So .... a B+ for me. All the Republicans here flunked badly.

Here is my prediction. Either Obama or Romney will win. Based on who wins, roughly half the country will be mad as fuck and will complain about almost every single thing that person is doing as president. The things they bitch about will be the same regardless of who wins, just the people doing the bitching won't be.

I won already.

Dems take about 15 seats in the House, including ridding the world of such noxious teabaggers as Joe Walsh (IL-8).

I wasn't that close. The Dems didn't lose any seats, net. They actually picked up two.

And the Dems only picked up 7 house seats... Thankfully Walsh was one of those, and I'm happy to have helped give him a "push".

I missed the call on Florida. I should have listened to Nate, instead of going with my gut there.

Florida still hasn't been called, has it?

Seriously, though, D+1 was a good guess. D+2, I think I would have looked at people funny.

Consider this. The Dems were defending 23 seats, the Republicans only 10. That they retained all 23 of theirs except Nebraska, and snatched up 3 GOP seats is damned impressive.

NBC is still calling it a tossup...

I'm sure he'll win it eventually. But... damn... they had 12 years to fix the problems.

I was wrong. I thought they'd called it because my wife was looking at something one of her facebook friends posted, but it was just a wishful-thinking post.

Florida still hasn't been called, has it?

Seriously, though, D+1 was a good guess. D+2, I think I would have looked at people funny.

Consider this. The Dems were defending 23 seats, the Republicans only 10. That they retained all 23 of theirs except Nebraska, and snatched up 3 GOP seats is damned impressive.

Mitt conceded the state. The only contested race is West's loss.

I wasn't that close. The Dems didn't lose any seats, net. They actually picked up two.

And the Dems only picked up 7 house seats... Thankfully Walsh was one of those, and I'm happy to have helped give him a "push".

You hit the EC on the nose, though. Props. I thought it was going to be a lot closer.

P.S. I'm assuming they're eventually going to call FL for Obama.

Last edited:
Nev leaning Obama
Co Toss up
Minn Toss up
Mich Toss up
NH Toss up
Ohio leaning Romney
PA Leaning Romney
Wiss Leaning Romney

If Romney can bring the base out on election=blow out. If not then Obama could win...Will be pretty close.

Colorado is almost certain to go for Romney.
Michigan is likely to be for Obama by 3-6 pts; but I'm holding out hope.
New Hampshire is always tough to call. They are finnicky voters. I believe Romney wins it by 1.5 pts.
Minnesota I have a great deal of hope for Romney; but for now I'll call it Obama by 2.
Ohio I'm calling Romney by 2-3 points with a 3-4 point margin of error. I have to conceded that Obama has a chance from what I've gathered.
Pennsylvania will go to Romney by 2 points. Obama will pay a price for ignoring this state and assuming they're in his back pocket.
Wisconsin I call Romney by 1 point. It's a very close race. I'd put Iowa, Wisconsin, New Hampshire as the closest states.
Nevada - Obama by who knows. I know Romney would win this state in a fair election. But the SEIU and mafia control the polling machines there. I have almost no hope for Nevada.
LOL

This is what happens when go off feelings instead of data.

Nev leaning Obama
Co Toss up
Minn Toss up
Mich Toss up
NH Toss up
Ohio leaning Romney
PA Leaning Romney
Wiss Leaning Romney

If Romney can bring the base out on election=blow out. If not then Obama could win...Will be pretty close.

New Hampshire is always tough to call. They are finnicky voters. I believe Romney wins it by 1.5 pts.
Minnesota I have a great deal of hope for Romney; but for now I'll call it Obama by 2.
Ohio I'm calling Romney by 2-3 points with a 3-4 point margin of error. I have to conceded that Obama has a chance from what I've gathered.
Pennsylvania will go to Romney by 2 points. Obama will pay a price for ignoring this state and assuming they're in his back pocket.
Wisconsin I call Romney by 1 point. It's a very close race. I'd put Iowa, Wisconsin, New Hampshire as the closest states.
Nevada - Obama by who knows. I know Romney would win this state in a fair election. But the SEIU and mafia control the polling machines there. I have almost no hope for Nevada.
LOL

I ain't worried about that rigged election.

Nev leaning Obama
Co Toss up
Minn Toss up
Mich Toss up
NH Toss up
Ohio leaning Romney
PA Leaning Romney
Wiss Leaning Romney

LOL

He got almost all of them wrong.

lol

Not surprising.

Trump vs Sanders
Cruz vs Clinton
Trump vs Clinton

Final solutions.

Top three true duell.

Forum List

Back