Post your election predictions here

Since race is so tight, I predict Romney gets the popular vote, Obama gets the electoral vote and wins.
I say Romney gets the popular vote is because of voter suppression thanks to Republicans, and also don't count out the easily hackable voting machines all owned by Republicans.

Since race is so tight, I predict Romney gets the popular vote, Obama gets the electoral vote and wins.
I say Romney gets the popular vote is because of voter suppression thanks to Republicans, and also don't count out the easily hackable voting machines all owned by Republicans.

acorn~!

Interesting. You are claiming that the republicans re going to cheat and yet lose!

Well that is just stupid. Are we coming up with excuses already of the great one does not manage to get the popular vote? Don't worry, this scenario is unlikely. The winner is going to maintain the popular vote. The question is still who is going to be the winner though.

POTUS: Romney is going to cruise to an easy victory with a minimum of 279 ECV.

HOUSE: Reps will hold the House, lose no more than 5 seats tops- might even pick up 1 or 2 seats. A colossal FAIL by Pelosi and Company who have spent over $1 billion

SENATE: Reps will pick up from 1-4 seats....alot will depend upon how badly Romney crushes Obama.

Romney wins by a large margin !!! what the pollsters don't know is how many white dems are going to grit their teeth and vote for Romney !!! it will be the story of the election !! and repubs take over both houses !!

This outcome ^^^ has the least likely probability of occurring. Good Job, you win a shiny new Tin Foil hat!!! Wear it with Pride!

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Romney wins by a large margin !!! what the pollsters don't know is how many white dems are going to grit their teeth and vote for Romney !!! it will be the story of the election !! and repubs take over both houses !!

And what they do know and refuse to project is that a wave of conservatives are getting out the vote.

Also, they see all these polls with Romney in double digit leads among independents (a group Obama won by 8 points in 08) and they just put their fingers in their ears and sing la-la-la-la.

Romney wins in a landslide. Republicans win the Senate and keep the House.

Chris avoids this thread like he avoid his Gov Walker threads like the plague.

POTUS: Romney is going to cruise to an easy victory with a minimum of 279 ECV.

HOUSE: Reps will hold the House, lose no more than 5 seats tops- might even pick up 1 or 2 seats. A colossal FAIL by Pelosi and Company who have spent over $1 billion

SENATE: Reps will pick up from 1-4 seats....alot will depend upon how badly Romney crushes Obama.

Want to bet?

Romney will win early, much earlier than anyone thinks, probably by my third beer. I was looking forward to watching the MSNBC meltdown but I think they know the polling info and are probably getting the sobbing out tonight.

Big let down all the way around.

Obama 332 minimum. NC is the only question mark, which would put Obama at 347. Whether cons want to admit it or not, all the polls are moving toward Obama, especially in the swing states. Barring a major new development, Romney is toast.
How fitting that you use the word con in that ludicrous statement.

You may now bow down to my greatness. I do believe I am the only one here to have the balls to call this massive EC landslide victory for the President.

How fitting that you use the word con in that ludicrous statement.

This coming from the one who thinks Romney is going to take Minnesota, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, what is your prediction?

Romney has about a 20X better shot of winning Minnesota than Obama has of getting 332 electoral votes. You've somehow deluded yourself into thinking that Obama will get Florida and Virginia. You know that won't happen. And of course, if you convinced yourself of that then you can convince yourself that he'll get every other swing state. And you figured as long as you're being nutty, why not claim NC is in play also.

Again, you can now bow before me. I said I would only gloat to the few who were truly assholes toward me. You are one of them. Now bow down.

Those who argue for a Romney victory appear on here and elsewhere seem to be basing their argument on things not being as they seem. One thing I've noticed, though, is that with a few minor exceptions, the way things have looked on the eve of the election via the polls have turned out to be true the next day.

With that in mind, here's how it looks on this election eve:

1) 4 more years of President Obama making wingnuts' heads explode.

2) Dems keep the Senate.

3) Speaker Boehner gets at least 2 more years of trying to keep the teabaggers in the House from ruining the Republican brand further while at the same time trying to avoid Eric Cantor's knife in his back.

Well, I guess things really were as they seemed, eh?

o_coffee.gif

Forum List

Back