Post your election predictions here

Romney wins and Dems smash and grab new TV sets... Priorities you know.

So many delusionary Republicans....

It surprises me.

It's getting late and we haven't heard from all of you.

Any more predictions for the election?

I'm adding PA towards lean Romney tonight.

Ohio is still lean

Will keep my prediction of 51/48 for Romney

Florida is locked in for Romney
VA locked in for Romney

Co leaning Romney

I'm thinking Mich could still be a toss up...We will see

Last edited:
29logpl.jpg

According to Monday’s YouGov/Xbox Poll, 48.3% of Ohio voters indicated support for Obama and 51.7% for Romney.

Last edited:
I'm adding PA towards lean Romney tonight.

Ohio is still lean

Will keep my prediction of 51/48 for Romney

Florida is locked in for Romney
VA locked in for Romney

Co leaning Romney

I'm thinking Mich could still be a toss up...We will see

Matthew, get rid of that glue.

Obama 332 minimum. NC is the only question mark, which would put Obama at 347. Whether cons want to admit it or not, all the polls are moving toward Obama, especially in the swing states. Barring a major new development, Romney is toast.

Obama 332 minimum. NC is the only question mark, which would put Obama at 347. Whether cons want to admit it or not, all the polls are moving toward Obama, especially in the swing states. Barring a major new development, Romney is toast.
How fitting that you use the word con in that ludicrous statement.

This coming from the one who thinks Romney is going to take Minnesota, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, what is your prediction?

This coming from the one who thinks Romney is going to take Minnesota, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, what is your prediction?

Romney has about a 20X better shot of winning Minnesota than Obama has of getting 332 electoral votes. You've somehow deluded yourself into thinking that Obama will get Florida and Virginia. You know that won't happen. And of course, if you convinced yourself of that then you can convince yourself that he'll get every other swing state. And you figured as long as you're being nutty, why not claim NC is in play also.

Last edited:
Obama 332-206 and 50.2% popular vote.
Senate, Dems pick up a seat.
House, Dems pick up 17

Possible upsets:

Kerrey wins Nebraska
Michele Bachmann goes down!

Obama wins all the swing states except for Florida and North Carolina.

You know, it is quite interesting that every leftist here seems to think that Obama has this in the bag and every righty seems to think Romney is taking the cake.

I don't put a lot of stock into these predictions....

You know, it is quite interesting that every leftist here seems to think that Obama has this in the bag and every righty seems to think Romney is taking the cake.

I don't put a lot of stock into these predictions....

Well, you should do your own research and come to your own conclusions. But I feel fairly good about my prediction that Romney will get a minimum of 295 electoral votes. That being said, I know it's not in the bag. The margin of error seems to be at about 50 from what I've seen.

Also, I've studied it enough to know that Obama almost certainly won't exceed 290. So any lib posting higher than that is either loony or engaging in wishful thinking.

Here is my prediction. Either Obama or Romney will win. Based on who wins, roughly half the country will be mad as fuck and will complain about almost every single thing that person is doing as president. The things they bitch about will be the same regardless of who wins, just the people doing the bitching won't be.

Here is my prediction. Either Obama or Romney will win. Based on who wins, roughly half the country will be mad as fuck and will complain about almost every single thing that person is doing as president. The things they bitch about will be the same regardless of who wins, just the people doing the bitching won't be.

I don't care whose bitching. I care about the direction of the country.

I don't care whose bitching. I care about the direction of the country.

Very noble of you kind sir. I'm not entirely sure what that means but it sounds good !

you make a good point. i just hope whoever wins that the country comes together as one.

Forum List

Back