Post your accent or a video of you

You should check out this thread about my weight loss. No pills, drugs, insane workout regimen. No calorie counting, no weighing of food.

It's all about WHAT you eat:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ho-lost-40-pounds-eating-primal-anything.html

i lost 20 kg (40 Pounds) in two months. i had 154 kg but dropped to 134, i gained 10 back. so i dropped 10kg in the end which is 20 pounds
exercise is the best way to loose weight !

Weight loss happens in the kitchen; fitness happens in the gym.

i have a Video
MVI 1620 - YouTube

but you can upload only your speech too, for example on Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Sure, your attractive :cool:

Now what? :badgrin:

thank you. what would you describe my speech as? my Accent? did you understood me clearly?

I think after 1 year spending time in USA i would speak like another american. what do you think?

Eastern European, possibly mid-eastern.....

I had to delete my old Video because of unpleasant comments, against my Person. insulting comments. i deactivated the comments Feature for this Video.

i read the Story of Snow White. Can you Elaborate on my Accent? Do you understand my Speech clearly? Would you know im not American?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to delete my old Video because of unpleasant comments, against my Person. insulting comments. i deactivated the comments Feature for this Video.

i read the Story of Snow White. Can you Elaborate on my Accent? Do you understand my Speech clearly? Would you know im not American?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpSzLoZ0sM

Very eloquent, your elocution is perfect and your stage presence reminds me of Orson Wells(at a certain age), yet, by your reading I am still reminded of the following version of Snow White....

alg-jamiesons-snow-white-ad-jpg.jpg

as crazy as it sounds but you are quiete Close. around 320 IBS

hey guy, You are a decent enough looking guy who could be more so if you got into a healthier lifestyle.

I have never had problems with people who are big...

Ya, and there she is inquiringmind, your dream date truthdoesntmatter...

tm_zps9209c347.jpg

What a strange picture. It almost looks like her or whatever, the head is on "backwards" a la Linda Blair. The waist up is facing you and waist down is facing away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasnt going to post cause lets face it it is disturbing some guy is posting video of himself.....Last time I did that my penis was famous for a month,.... but the fact that so many of you assholes are fixated on his weight is fucked up. Who the hell are any of you to tell someone they have to be thin???? Mind your own damn business about his weight.

Forum List

Back