Post Vegas- Now Is The Time to Join The NRA

Fuck all of you that put the gun on the alter, insisting that it is more important than human lives.

No, fuck you who would take away the Rights of the people, Rights that have been fought for, and bled for to prevent ignorant twats like you from turning this country into a police state.

It already is, perhaps you were bathing in the illusion of america and missed it. Police depts have been militarized and carry out maneuvers in situations like Occupy, Ferguson, and the DAPL protests but stand down in situations like Charlottesville or when the Bundy Boys take aim at the authorities. Corporate for profit prisons, america’s growth industry, have returned to convict leasing with stocks traded on Wall Street; america has returned to profiteering from bondage. The tactics leveraged abroad in maintaining the empire are being brought to bear on the population at home as police are free to murder citizens, even when unarmed, on the streets with impunity.

The travesty of this Las Vegas shooting is that the shooter was denied his right to silencers, but not to worry, your reps in congress are working on that even as we speak. Imagine how much more fun the Las Vegas shooting gallery would have been if all those shots had been silenced. Now THAT my friend is fweedumb.

Yes. The government IS getting ever more powerful. The government IS abrogating ever more Rights of the People. The government IS marching ever so slowly towards a police state. So why do you want to make their goal easier?

And you clearly know nothing about suppressors. The super sonic crack of the bullet is still louder than hell. But that's called science and we all know you progressives don't do, or understand science.
When you people actually start using your guns to stand up to the corporate state that argument may begin to hold water, as of yet you have not, at all.

Silencers will make us all safer, everyone understands.

When enough people begin to go hungry the revolution will begin. That is how those sorts of things happen. Until then realize that you live in one of the freest countries on the planet because the Founding Fathers made sure that We the People had the means to eliminate a corporate takeover of the country.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft, bullshit, you sir are a swallower/follower. And why would the people be going hungry again in your most exceptional nation? My my, now you're a "revolutionary".

No, fuck you who would take away the Rights of the people, Rights that have been fought for, and bled for to prevent ignorant twats like you from turning this country into a police state.

It already is, perhaps you were bathing in the illusion of america and missed it. Police depts have been militarized and carry out maneuvers in situations like Occupy, Ferguson, and the DAPL protests but stand down in situations like Charlottesville or when the Bundy Boys take aim at the authorities. Corporate for profit prisons, america’s growth industry, have returned to convict leasing with stocks traded on Wall Street; america has returned to profiteering from bondage. The tactics leveraged abroad in maintaining the empire are being brought to bear on the population at home as police are free to murder citizens, even when unarmed, on the streets with impunity.

The travesty of this Las Vegas shooting is that the shooter was denied his right to silencers, but not to worry, your reps in congress are working on that even as we speak. Imagine how much more fun the Las Vegas shooting gallery would have been if all those shots had been silenced. Now THAT my friend is fweedumb.

Yes. The government IS getting ever more powerful. The government IS abrogating ever more Rights of the People. The government IS marching ever so slowly towards a police state. So why do you want to make their goal easier?

And you clearly know nothing about suppressors. The super sonic crack of the bullet is still louder than hell. But that's called science and we all know you progressives don't do, or understand science.
When you people actually start using your guns to stand up to the corporate state that argument may begin to hold water, as of yet you have not, at all.

Silencers will make us all safer, everyone understands.

When enough people begin to go hungry the revolution will begin. That is how those sorts of things happen. Until then realize that you live in one of the freest countries on the planet because the Founding Fathers made sure that We the People had the means to eliminate a corporate takeover of the country.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft, bullshit, you sir are a swallower/follower. And why would the people be going hungry again in your most exceptional nation? My my, now you're a "revolutionary".

As government gets its hooks into every facet of life the people suffer. Eventually the government makes things intolerable and at that point the revolution begins. It's called "history". You should read some.

Wonder how many members they lost in the tragedy.

More than a few I have no doubt. The shooter clearly was a trump hater, and a hater of conservatives. I will not be surprised if he was a antifa prick either.

God gave us the right to shoot guns?
GOD gave us the right to protect ourselves from violent sub-humans in any way possible........asshole!
The first person you will run to when your life is being threatened is a gun owner...........asshole!

I'm sure I am, I sell firearms and ammo for a living.
This man has spread more freedom and ensured the safety of more people in one week than the entirety of Congress has ever done, either individually or collectively, in their entire pathetic existence.

Thank you for your service, sir. :beer:

Drunk drivers kill more people than people with guns, lets require a license before you can buy alcohol. Lets outlaw alcohol.

Forum List

Back