Post Solutions Here

clinton dodged and got made President

Some day, with lots of therapy.....you right wing zealots will get over Clinton.

However, the problem for you folks is that the name Clinton will be prominent for at least another decade.
pfft :rofl:

there's monthly threads hating on RR

take a look in the mirror before you act out

and yea, we know that leftist have no qualms over supporting anti American pols and criminals.

Since you became a member of it .... you don't believe you have a responsibility to care for the less fortunate???????????
dufuck are you talking about?

you want to go fight in a war for people that hate you, be my guest.

don't demand that I go, or send my son.

there's a vast difference between helping someone and war, there's a time when you have to say; Ok, it's been 50 years, and you still need my help? Time you grow up and take care of yourself, b/c you are living off me.

Be sure to mention that to the 2,000 women kidnapped in the past 18 months, or the thousands made homeless, or raped ... or to the families of the 50 Christians killed on the beach. Make sure you tell them that you just don't want to be bothered with them, any more. Make sure you tell them you just don't care ... because, after all, you got yours, and fuck them all, they don't deserve the kind of assistance you got.

Make sure you tell them ...
Pack your shit, go down to the Army Recruiting office and sign up.

We have done enough, it's long passed time for the world to grow up

Humanity doesn't seem to run in your family, huh? All that matters is that you get yours --- in fact, you don't even want to earn it.

Disgusting.
We have a no family rule you fucking coward.

I'm going to let your degenerate post go, b/c I already know you are not man enough to apologize for saying something on the net you know would get you fucking nailed in a man to man talk.
Now wander the fuck off and note that you are to much of a pussy to sign up and do what you want others to do for you.

Yeah, dumbass -- that's me --- afraid to do what others do for me. That's why I spent 21 years in the military, earned the bronze star AND the purple heart during my two tours in Viet Nam, and the meritorious service medal for my service during the Gulf War.

But, you're right --- that's me --- just too much of a pussy to sign up.

clinton dodged and got made President

Some day, with lots of therapy.....you right wing zealots will get over Clinton.

However, the problem for you folks is that the name Clinton will be prominent for at least another decade.

Clinton is a jerkwad that rode the backs of a Republican Congress to credibility ... at least HE was smart enough to keep him mouth shut and let the adults do what needed to be done. Shame we can't say the same for some here, huh?

I have gone back pages and pages and pages on the Politics section, and do not see a single topic which proposes a solution for any of the issues facing our country.

All the topics are partisan hackery bullshit. They can all be boiled down to three topics:

1. Liberals suck!

2. Conservatives suck!

3. Fags suck!

Seriously. Look at the topic titles on the front page. I defy you to find one that puts a solution to any problem on the table.

So. Put a solution to any problem facing America on the table right now. Any issue. ISIS, unemployment, immigration, the debt, race relations, etc.

Demonstrate some intelligence.

You like the FAIR Tax? Explain it.

You want boots on the ground in the Middle East to fight ISIS? Have the balls to say so and explain why.

Stop whining, start fixing.

============================

Increase the education (and as a result) the productivity of the American worker. Thereby also increasing the tax base exponentially.

Simple: incorporate a Social Security type payment system for higher education. All citizens who get a HS diploma or equivalency can sign up for aid through the federal government that will yield 60 hours of college credit or basically an Associate's Degree. The amount of money will be determined by averaging the costs of colleges nationwide. This would include tuition, books, fees, and other materials such as uniforms/equipment etc...

The conditions are that you have to go to an accredited college or trade school.

So if you graduated college in the 1990's and are already in the workforce, you can go back to college and work on skills to get a promotion/new career. If you're still in school, you can get your first 2 years paid for. If you're unemployed or simply wish to learn a new skill, you can use your 60 hours to learn welding or a second language or how to play the French Horn or how to tune up your Dodge Dart.

Once you sign up, your Social Security number is tied to the amount of hours you've taken and a very small amount $15-$25 is taken from your paychecks until your expenditure is paid back plus a modest interest rate of something like 7% or so. This will be done over the lifetime of your working career.
If you'd like, you can pay off the amount early.

Higher earners = higher tax payers. Less unemployment = less expenditures on unemployed persons and higher tax bases.

I have gone back pages and pages and pages on the Politics section, and do not see a single topic which proposes a solution for any of the issues facing our country.

In order to ascertain whether a proposal is a solution the poster must have the cognitive faculty to OBJECTIVELY define a problem and its solution.

You have failed or refused to show objective problems and what constitutes a solution.

All the topics are partisan hackery bullshit. They can all be boiled down to three topics:

1. Liberals suck!

2. Conservatives suck!

3. Fags suck!

Seriously. Look at the topic titles on the front page. I defy you to find one that puts a solution to any problem on the table.

So. Put a solution to any problem facing America on the table right now. Any issue. ISIS, unemployment, immigration, the debt, race relations, etc.

You want boots on the ground in the Middle East to fight ISIS? Have the balls to say so and explain why.

Increase the education (and as a result) the productivity of the American worker. Thereby also increasing the tax base exponentially.

Simple: incorporate a Social Security type payment system for higher education. All citizens who get a HS diploma or equivalency can sign up for aid through the federal government that will yield 60 hours of college credit or basically an Associate's Degree. The amount of money will be determined by averaging the costs of colleges nationwide. This would include tuition, books, fees, and other materials such as uniforms/equipment etc...

The conditions are that you have to go to an accredited college or trade school.

So if you graduated college in the 1990's and are already in the workforce, you can go back to college and work on skills to get a promotion/new career. If you're still in school, you can get your first 2 years paid for. If you're unemployed or simply wish to learn a new skill, you can use your 60 hours to learn welding or a second language or how to play the French Horn or how to tune up your Dodge Dart.

Once you sign up, your Social Security number is tied to the amount of hours you've taken and a very small amount $15-$25 is taken from your paychecks until your expenditure is paid back plus a modest interest rate of something like 7% or so. This will be done over the lifetime of your working career.

Higher earners = higher tax payers. Less unemployment = less expenditures on unemployed persons and higher tax bases.

I recognize your proposal, but frankly, it just doesn't work financially.

If we assume the cost of education is $5,000/year (a modest sum, you must admit) - 7% interest means $350/year. So, let's raise it to $50/week ($2600/year).

If we follow that out to its mathematical conclusion, at age 70, your hypothetical student will have paid $50/week (a total of almost $38,000), and will STILL owe $17,400 (for $10,000 worth of education)

In addition, this is, as you suggest, money removed from the Social Security system - which means it won't be there to fund current payments - which means the government will have to borrow additional funds to meet its immediate commitments.

As always, the government is NOT the answer.

1. Liberals suck!

2. Conservatives suck!

3. Fags suck!

If we assume the cost of education is $5,000/year (a modest sum, you must admit) - 7% interest means $350/year. So, let's raise it to $50/week ($2600/year).

If we follow that out to its mathematical conclusion, at age 70, your hypothetical student will have paid $50/week (a total of almost $38,000), and will STILL owe $17,400 (for $10,000 worth of education)

In addition, this is, as you suggest, money removed from the Social Security system - which means it won't be there to fund current payments - which means the government will have to borrow additional funds to meet its immediate commitments.

Well, lets use your math:

At most, the government will pay for 60 hours or 2 years of college at a traditional academic structure. That 2 years is, using your math, $10,000.00. I probably didn't phrase it right but when I said 7% interest, that would mean instead of paying back $10K, the borrower pays back $10,700 over what would likely be a 20-30 year career. That is all.

1. Liberals suck!

2. Conservatives suck!

3. Fags suck!

At most, the government will pay for 60 hours or 2 years of college at a traditional academic structure. That 2 years is, using your math, $10,000.00. I probably didn't phrase it right but when I said 7% interest, that would mean instead of paying back $10K, the borrower pays back $10,700 over what would likely be a 20-30 year career. That is all.

That's not how loan interest works. Not surprising that would news to you. Would be nice if $250,000 at 3% only cost me $7500 over the life of the loan. Less sex ed -- more financial ed in public schools. THERE's a suggestion for change.

hows about the people over there take care of their responsibilities?

since when are we responsible for the world?

Since you became a member of it .... you don't believe you have a responsibility to care for the less fortunate???????????
dufuck are you talking about?

you want to go fight in a war for people that hate you, be my guest.

don't demand that I go, or send my son.

there's a vast difference between helping someone and war, there's a time when you have to say; Ok, it's been 50 years, and you still need my help? Time you grow up and take care of yourself, b/c you are living off me.

Be sure to mention that to the 2,000 women kidnapped in the past 18 months, or the thousands made homeless, or raped ... or to the families of the 50 Christians killed on the beach. Make sure you tell them that you just don't want to be bothered with them, any more. Make sure you tell them you just don't care ... because, after all, you got yours, and fuck them all, they don't deserve the kind of assistance you got.

Make sure you tell them ...
Pack your shit, go down to the Army Recruiting office and sign up.

We have done enough, it's long passed time for the world to grow up

Humanity doesn't seem to run in your family, huh? All that matters is that you get yours --- in fact, you don't even want to earn it.

Disgusting.

We cannot chase crazies all over the globe. No matter how brutal they get. If they are operating in a vacuum --- a place with no functional govt -- like Yemen, Nigeria, Sudan, most of Iraq and Afghanistan, ----- you can wipe them out and WORSE actors will replace them. The effort should be on who we SUPPORT. And on working to bring political stability to those vacuums. (many of which we created with our failed adventurism.) EVEN IF -- the stability comes from a strong man government, theocracy or even a Caliphate. Easier to deal with folks who are in control of their borders and can establish any kind of legitimate govt without US choosing their political system for them.

Help those who want real reforms AND are organized to accomplish those reforms and run a nation..

1. Liberals suck!

2. Conservatives suck!

3. Fags suck!

That's not how loan interest works. Not surprising that would news to you. Would be nice if $250,000 at 3% only cost me $7500 over the life of the loan. Less sex ed -- more financial ed in public schools. THERE's a suggestion for change.

Good thing it's not a loan then.

Forum List

Back