Post pics of your fireworks stash!

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Heres mine.

mJfP5.jpg

Zm9C8.jpg

It might not be much, but it's progress compared to last year's stash. We didn't finish everything off last year cause we had a miserable time dancing with the mosquitoes.
But this year, We are going to do it infront of my friend's house and I'm bringing a bug zapper.

LAST YEARS STASH
261542_251693758178269_1375327_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Looks like Faux will bleat about an increase in retail for the first week of July.
I'm sure flag sales were up too. Bangladesh needs money.

Any good American should be smart enough to buy an Annin flag, proudly made in America since 1847.

Last edited:
Looks like Faux will bleat about an increase in retail for the first week of July.
I'm sure flag sales were up too. Bangladesh needs money.

Any good American should be smart enough to buy an Annin flag, proudly made in America.

People's Democratic Republic of New York....

No Salt

No Trans fats

No Smoking

No 32 ounce sodas

No Fireworks....

....for the time being, they still let me put up my Bennington flag...

....praise the Lord.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
This years fireworks... yes that's a 12 shot rack of 3" mortars in the back...

fireworks-2012002.jpg

Last edited:
Back when the kids were young, we set off a bunch of fireworks in the neighborhood.
Cop pulls up. "Where'd you get the fireworks?"
Indiana.
"They're illegal in Illinois"
Yeah I know- sorry.
He told me to put them away, then asked how many kids I had out there (neighbors were hanging out too). Then he handed me a stack of stickers for the kids and drove off. Cool guy.

Back when the kids were young, we set off a bunch of fireworks in the neighborhood.
Cop pulls up. "Where'd you get the fireworks?"
Indiana.
"They're illegal in Illinois"
Yeah I know- sorry.
He told me to put them away, then asked how many kids I had out there (neighbors were hanging out too). Then he handed me a stack of stickers for the kids and drove off. Cool guy.

Oh, in Illinois.

Yeah, only novelty items are allowed and such. My GF is angry since I get to have the fun stuff while she is stuck over there. :p
But I recorded the fireworks show at Cocoa Beach for her <3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYh6NhrQf3A&feature=g-all-u]Cocoa Beach firework show 7/2/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back