Post Obama's Healthcare Plan so we can Discuss it...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

Since he's Accused me and others who Oppose what we Know he Stands for, Based on his own Words and Actions in the Past, of Lying and whatever else about his "plan", then could someone please Provide it so we can Discuss the Specifics.

I'll be here.

And if his Plan is the House Plan, then lets Discuss that.

:)

peace...

Since he's Accused me and others who Oppose what we Know he Stands for, Based on his own Words and Actions in the Past, of Lying and whatever else about his "plan", then could someone please Provide it so we can Discuss the Specifics.

I'll be here.

peace...

all you have to do is go to my"deconstructing" post...it has a link to read what is for real in the bills going around..it tels in detail minus the bs that is floating around.

I heard today that the Senate wants to split their bill. Choose the things that they can agree with and debate the "public option" I think that's an excellent compromise, but Nancy Pelosi has stated the House Dems won't support any reform without the public option. So I guess we'll see who the true "obstructionists" are.

I heard today that the Senate wants to split their bill. Choose the things that they can agree with and debate the "public option" I think that's an excellent compromise, but Nancy Pelosi has stated the House Dems won't support any reform without the public option. So I guess we'll see who the true "obstructionists" are.

Nancy Pelosi is (2) Vacancies from 1600... Consider that Scary Fucking Reality.

peace...

I'll be here.

peace...

all you have to do is go to my"deconstructing" post...it has a link to read what is for real in the bills going around..it tels in detail minus the bs that is floating around.

In that, Barry doesn't have a "Bill" or a "Plan", Correct?...

peace...

I'll be here.

peace...

Everyone can read this bill themselves--just by going to HR3200. No one is going to post 1017 pages of this bill.

I'll be here.

peace...

Everyone can read this bill themselves--just by going to HR3200. No one is going to post 1017 pages of this bill.

If you are saying that that Bill is Barry's, then say so...

I Know where to go to get it, and you can Post a Link... ;)

Are you saying the House Bill is Barry's Bill?

peace...

Forum List

Back