Post multiculturalism, national security is a joke

Goosey

Feb 23, 2017
Before the 50s it was simple. You could tell if someone was a spy because they looked different, had an accent, and weren't spending all day on the beach.

A lot of Russians look very Asiatic so back in the 50s one of the prerequisites to be a spy would be that you looked Western. There's a narrowing of talent straight off.

And what's this business of being at war with countries and then not rounding up and concentrating residents from those countries you are at war with?

All this security and surveillance in our countries must cost so much, destroy the privacy of decent loyal Patriots like myself and yet be practically ineffective. There is cameras everywhere through the city and surrounding suburbs. If the cops want to watch me they can from the moment I leave my apartment till the moment I get back. What a joke.

As if anyone wants to harm us anyway since they all live here anyway. As far as I can see, to our establishment, we the people are the enemy, while everyone else in the world is their friend.

And even the common people work like that. Bogans in suburbia treat other Anglo Celtics with hatred and suspicion. It's just weird. I'm glad I live in a multicultural area because at least non-australians aren't so confused. It's so much easier to deal with them.

I think any one could assassinate the prime Minister. There'd be no reason too. They'd just trot out the next tool to look and act dumb and say stupid things. Believe it or not, Canberra has hyper vigilant security. Why? Just why?

Might as well blow up a paper cut out of a politician in a suit for all the good it would do, whether you are a foreigner or an Aussie.

The egos on these people.

Why not walk around nude and anyone that doesn't is a spy.

Would never work in america, we can't even figure out who gets to use which bathroom. On the otherhand, perhaps this is the solution for that as well.

Forum List

Back