Post here if you've gone 5 years without demanding more warmongering from the US govt

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
In other words;

1.) You don't want the US to warmonger in Libya now.

2.) You don't want the US to warmonger in Iran now.

3.) You don't want the US to warmonger in Egypt now.

4.) You didn't want the US to warmonger in Afghanistan 2 years ago.

5.) You didn't want the US to continue warmongering in Iraq.

Hopefully this original post isn't the only one in the thread.

In other words;

Why? You're just sensationalizing and ranting.

I believe the US should for the US and for the US only. Let everyone and I mean everyone take care of themselves both militarily and economically. I believe the US should witdraw from the war mongering UN..

Does that suit ya?

FYI: Just because you start a thread, doesn't mean you get to dictate who posts in it. Idiot.

California do you wake up angry? Does getting on this website make you angry? Or is this whole angry girl image thing just a game?

I believe the US should for the US and for the US only. Let everyone and I mean everyone take care of themselves both militarily and economically. I believe the US should witdraw from the war mongering UN..

Does that suit ya?

Well said, if it weren't for us taking UN sanctions seriously the disaster in Iraq would've never happened.

Its been way more than 5 years for me

Obama campaigned on enhancing warmongering in Afghanistan, why is he still your hero? Doesn't that go against your "platform"?

Hes not my hero hes my president.

He didnt enter either of these wars.

I was for the action in Afagnistan when Bush undertook it.

Defense is not war mongering.

Bush then shortly used Afganistan as a jumping off point to drag us into war with Iraq with a huge pack of lies.

That was war mongering.

Trying to Fix Afganistan enough to stablize Pakistan because they have nukes was not a bad idea.

It was just too trashed by Bush's short shifting it for years for Obama to gain much ground.

As a True Conservative I don't believe we should have been in any of the recent conflicts. At least not in the way we were. We should have nuked Afghanistan on 9/12/2011 with the intent of killing Osama bin Laden. We should have sent a team in to execute Saddam Hussein (for planning an assassination attempt on a former POTUS). Outside of that we shouldn't have been involved at all.

The purpose of the US Military should be the DEFENSE of the UNITED STATES. Nothing more.

In other words;

Soo.... are your panties always in a bunch, or just today?

Its been way more than 5 years for me

Obama campaigned on enhancing warmongering in Afghanistan, why is he still your hero? Doesn't that go against your "platform"?

Bush then shortly used Afganistan as a jumping off point to drag us into war with Iraq with a huge pack of lies.

That was war mongering.

Trying to Fix Afganistan enough to stablize Pakistan because they have nukes was not a bad idea.

It was just too trashed by Bush's short shifting it for years for Obama to gain much ground.

So Obama enhanced the "war effort" in Afghanistan in order to defend the US from a Taliban army+navy+air force offensive assault? Is that what you're going with?

In other words;

Soo.... are your panties always in a bunch, or just today?

Because I use the word warmonger? That term causes you to assume I'm in a bad mood? A particular version of a question?

As a True Conservative I don't believe we should have been in any of the recent conflicts. At least not in the way we were. We should have nuked Afghanistan on 9/12/2011 with the intent of killing Osama bin Laden. We should have sent a team in to execute Saddam Hussein (for planning an assassination attempt on a former POTUS). Outside of that we shouldn't have been involved at all.

The purpose of the US Military should be the DEFENSE of the UNITED STATES. Nothing more.

I agree with your point on Afghanistan (i dunno about nuke, but crushing Afghanistan right away and leaving would've been what I wanted), Saddam was zero threat to us so no point in potentially uniting the middle east and making a martyr out of him so I wouldn't categorize that as defense.

And also this isn't meant as an insult, but I don't view you as a true conservative either. The nanny-state policies you want put into place here in the US would be the opposite of fiscally conservative.

That was war mongering.

So Obama enhanced the "war effort" in Afghanistan in order to defend the US from a Taliban army+navy+air force offensive assault? Is that what you're going with?

Maybe you should read my whole post and you would not make such silly mistakes about what was said.

That was war mongering.

Maybe you should read my whole post and you would not make such silly mistakes about what was said.

So in your view, Pakistan is now stable thanks to enhancing the war in Afghanistan?

So the enhancing of the war in Afghanistan was to defend the US from Pakistan?

In other words;

1.) You don't want the US to warmonger in Libya now. OH HELL NO!!

2.) You don't want the US to warmonger in Iran now. We have no reason.

3.) You don't want the US to warmonger in Egypt now. Why? It's done.

4.) You didn't want the US to warmonger in Afghanistan 2 years ago. This was a reaction to getting to the people that attacked us. This is completly different.

5.) You didn't want the US to continue warmongering in Iraq. I wanted it done. If we had gone in, killed what needed killing and left, they would hate us to the core.

We need to learn to let people just kill each other and fuck the UN.

I agree with your point on Afghanistan (i dunno about nuke, but crushing Afghanistan right away and leaving would've been what I wanted), Saddam was zero threat to us so no point in potentially uniting the middle east and making a martyr out of him so I wouldn't categorize that as defense.

Sending foot soldiers into Afghanistan was the first mistake. Nukes would have shown the rest of the Arab world that we were serious about it.

I am of the opinion that ANY foreign leader who has or is planning the assassination of a US national, especially a POTUS needs to die.

And also this isn't meant as an insult, but I don't view you as a true conservative either. The nanny-state policies you want put into place here in the US would be the opposite of fiscally conservative.

Then I think you misunderstand the sort of government and society that I would prefer. Costs would be significantly reduced in the society I believe in.

Forum List

Back