Post em here: Black Friday Fights!!! Best of the Best!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The most lowlife disgusting day in America is Black Friday. Makes me wanna vomit seeing how material obsessed we have become.

BUT....OH WELL....enjoy some fights!!!

My nomination for Fight of the Day is this stupid white bitch who stole a steamer from a little black girl....then tried to take another from her mom's hands! Black lady should've kicked that bitch!

I have never shopped on a Black Friday sale day. Ever. I have no idea what it is like nor do I have any interest in it. Question to shoppers - How many pairs of shoes, jeans, t shirts do you really need? Why pile clothing like clay only to have moths eat it eventually? Does that make any sense? Go through your closets, find your best stuff and send it to the poorest of the poor. God will bless you for it.

I have never shopped on a Black Friday sale day. Ever. I have no idea what it is like nor do I have any interest in it. Question to shoppers - How many pairs of shoes, jeans, t shirts do you really need? Why pile clothing like clay only to have moths eat it eventually? Does that make any sense? Go through your closets, find your best stuff and send it to the poorest of the poor. God will bless you for it.

It's for stupid people. God Bless America for having the right to be stupid.

The rest of the world swarms and fights over food and water.
We fight over a 60 inch TV and half price Nikes.

For all the whining about how oppressed we are...Americans are spoiled brats haha!!

The most lowlife disgusting day in America is Black Friday. Makes me wanna vomit seeing how material obsessed we have become.

My nomination for Fight of the Day is this stupid white bitch who stole a steamer from a little black girl....then tried to take another from her mom's hands! Black lady should've kicked that bitch!

For once, a thread of yours I can completely agree with.

Wiser wags than I have noted that we do indeed have a national religion and it is the Religion of Money.

"Camped out since Tuesday". :wtf:

Holy shit get a LIFE.

Last edited:

Wiser wags than I have noted that we do indeed have a national religion and it is the Religion of Money.

Holy shit get a LIFE.

Damn....when you and I agree....we KNOW it's a problem!!!!

Seriously...WTF IS wrong with those people? They A) Dont need that shitty Chinese made stuff that bad anyway and B) If getting it 40% off is worth fighting over....then they probably cannot afford to spend that 60% anyway and should go home!!!

Holy shit get a LIFE.

Damn....when you and I agree....we KNOW it's a problem!!!!

Seriously...WTF IS wrong with those people? They A) Dont need that shitty Chinese made stuff that bad anyway and B) If getting it 40% off is worth fighting over....then they probably cannot afford to spend that 60% anyway and should go home!!!

Just goes ta show, there's always common ground somewhere if we just look for it.

Funny-Black-Friday-Pictures-06.jpg

I thought it was called "Black Friday" because that was the day everyone acts like obnoxious negroes.

Too depressing to think about.

"The Plymouth Pilgrims put their loathing for the day into practice in 1620 when they spent their first Christmas Day in the New World building their first structure in the New World – thus demonstrating their complete contempt for the day.[4]"
Christmas in Puritan New England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rolling over in their graves...
The Pilgrims did not recognize nor celebrate Christmas.

True and they didn't have anything to do with Halloween either. Christmas was started by Pagans and later the Roman Catholic religion.

Only in America.....

Black Friday now starts at about 6 PM on Thanksgiving day.

We just can't get enough stupid.

^^^ To me, it should start at 6 AM on Friday morning. Then those who have to work at the stores can still have Thanksgiving Day to themselves.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder what they think of the scenes that they end up being a witness to just by their being there at all.

Forum List

Back