Post deletion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no free speech here, no honor, no class and very little in the way of intelligence exhibited by the mods here.
I don't think that at all. I think they are just who they are. As far as free speech, well for really unrestricted speech check out Gab. But it's not all what it's cracked up to be because most people take free speech to the limit. It's like a totally unrestricted flame zone where literally anything goes.
I get banned here if the topic migrates away from the OP, like most discussions tend to do naturally. It's starting to feel like a board in a concentration camp. Hey, but since they're about to send me to the hole again... um... I mean ban me again, for whatever, I'll see you in a month. :biggrin:
My experience is the opposite.

In one thread about Islam, usmessageboard kept demanding I attack the Amish instead of sticking to the subject and then banned me when I refused.

There is no free speech here, no honor, no class and very little in the way of intelligence exhibited by the mods here.
Not all of them.
I've think I've been banned this year more than I've been not banned, I just came off of 2 consecutive month long bans just for being me. :biggrin:

I have been treated fairly by two different moderators, so I can't say they are all bad.
Willhafta and Meister like to fuck with me all the time. Maybe they have a mancrush on me. :biggrin:

Really?

I generally look at the post, not the poster.

Maybe it's what you write, not who you are?

Not all of them.
I've think I've been banned this year more than I've been not banned, I just came off of 2 consecutive month long bans just for being me. :biggrin:

I have been treated fairly by two different moderators, so I can't say they are all bad.
Willhafta and Meister like to fuck with me all the time. Maybe they have a mancrush on me. :biggrin:

Really?

You just can’t quit me.

Not all of them.

Really?

You just can’t quit me.

You just can’t quit me.

Willhafta and Meister like to fuck with me all the time

You seem to have it backwards.

seems you can't quit me.

Really?

You just can’t quit me.

You just can’t quit me.

seems you can't quit me.
I was chatting with someone and YOU came to find me. Nuff said.

Really?

You just can’t quit me.

You just can’t quit me.

seems you can't quit me.

maybe you shouldn't have mentioned me?

Just proves I'm on your mind.

Really?

You just can’t quit me.

You just can’t quit me.

seems you can't quit me.

maybe you shouldn't have mentioned me?

Just proves I'm on your mind.
Why don’t you just blow me... um.. I mean ban me. It’s on your mind.

no it's not.

taz:
tumblr_o7t5ptstEL1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Hello. Is it USMB policy to delete a member's reply to another member's thread and not notify the member his or her reply was deleted.

As is the case with a reply I posted to this discussion...

How Far Back In American History Are Blacks Allowed To Go Back?

Just curious.

Thanks. :)
It looks like that thread is no more, at least I can't find it.
Wow. It must have taken a serious turn for the worse since I left it. That happens in the Race forum sometimes. But usually they're just closed, not poofed. Musta got real bad.

That thread in OP is STILL here.. Click the link the OPost... Might not show up in search because it's now closed...

Last edited:
Hello. Is it USMB policy to delete a member's reply to another member's thread and not notify the member his or her reply was deleted.

As is the case with a reply I posted to this discussion...

How Far Back In American History Are Blacks Allowed To Go Back?

Just curious.

Thanks. :)

Every post deletion has a box to check to notify the owner.. If there's a multi-post clean-up, sometimes the mods wont' check it because you can't give a description of why each of those posts individually were taken down because there might be different reasons..

It's real simple. Post are deleted for:

1) no specific topical content.. Likely all personal flame or whining..
2) seriously off topic.. Leads to thread derailments when folks respond to an off topic post.
3) other rule violations.. Such as threats to members, family, pedo, beasty, etc...

There are NOT many rules here.. The main tool USMB moderation uses to keep topics unique and readable is requiring "specific topical content" in every post in Zones 1 & 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back