Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

First it was "It's unconstitutional to question Obama", now it's "They hate him because he's Black".

Poor Chris. Someone get this man the psychiatric help he requires. This is a cry for help, people!!

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: Post-debate, MSNBC

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do the dems on this site really think that the right hates Obama because he's black? Why doesn't anyone call chris matthews out on this, isn't this his 3rd time trying to play the race card with Obama. I honestly find it offending that he wants to generalize all of the right as racist dumb-shits, why does NBC keep him on???

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: Post-debate, MSNBC

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do the dems on this site really think that the right hates Obama because he's black? Why doesn't anyone call chris matthews out on this, isn't this his 3rd time trying to play the race card with Obama. I honestly find it offending that he wants to generalize all of the right as racist dumb-shits, why does NBC keep him on???

The ole 'Thrill up my Leg' weirdo is actually hurting his Dear Leader. The more people hear from him, the more convinced they become to vote for Romney. :)

From Wiki... since you lefties love it so...

"Barack the Magic Negro"[2] is a song by American political satirist Paul Shanklin who wrote and recorded it for the Rush Limbaugh Show as satire after it was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic, David Ehrenstein, who is an African American, in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007.

no, I'm not saying everyone that is critical of Obama is racist... but the tea party has no one to blame but themselves for their image as racists.

so if a bigger group paints your group or goals as racist, than you have no one to blame but yourself? is that what you are saying? wow.

no, I'm saying the tea party is painting themselves as racist.

Wrong. Idiots like you who have NO CLUE are the ones painting the Tea Party as racist. If i'm wrong please PROVE IT by showing all of us here EXACTLY what they've done to EARN their moniker.

so if a bigger group paints your group or goals as racist, than you have no one to blame but yourself? is that what you are saying? wow.

Wrong. Idiots like you who have NO CLUE are the ones painting the Tea Party as racist. If i'm wrong please PROVE IT by showing all of us here EXACTLY what they've done to EARN their moniker.

They are white conservatives. The most racist people in the history of civilization. No matter the political party, white conservatives are murderers of the highest order.

They are white conservatives. The most racist people in the history of civilization. No matter the political party, white conservatives are murderers of the highest order.

Mrs. Matthews, is that you?:tongue:

You said 98% of black people were racist.

Does that therefore mean you believe 99% or more of white conservatives are racist?

If that were even CLOSE to true your ancestors never would have survived to the 20th century, jackass.

If that were even CLOSE to true your ancestors never would have survived to the 20th century, jackass.

Ask India, African, the Jews, Native Americans. Study world history and colonization.

Read "King Leopold's Ghost" for a little history.

You said 98% of black people were racist.

Does that therefore mean you believe 99% or more of white conservatives are racist?

The Inquisition, pogroms, African colonization, Indian colonization, etc.

Eva Braun is that you?

Ask India, African, the Jews, Native Americans. Study world history and colonization.

Listen Fucklips, I'm a white conservative and I've never killed ANYONE. There are maybe 100 MILLION white Conservatives in America that ALSO have never killed ANYONE.

Your blatant generalizations of people TODAY based on centuries-old past history only shows you to TRULY be the non-thinking moron that you portray here.

IOW, blow it out your racist ASS, Fucklips!

Eva Braun is that you?

You need a statement made by me to back that charge up Salt or otherwise your credibility is weakened.

Just want to clarify something. You say it is white conservatives who were the most racist people in history of civilization. Not just whites. They must be white conservatives? Yes?

Listen Fucklips, I'm a white conservative and I've never killed ANYONE. There are maybe 100 MILLION white Conservatives in America that ALSO have never killed ANYONE.

Your blatant generalizations of people TODAY based on centuries-old past history only shows you to TRULY be the non-thinking moron that you portray here.

IOW, blow it out your racist ASS, Fucklips!

My statement:

"They are white conservatives. The most racist people in the history of civilization. No matter the political party, white conservatives are murderers of the highest order."

You can't even dispute my statement. You as a white conservative in America, come from a long history of racist murderers, in America and worldwide.

Eva Braun is that you?

You need a statement made by me to back that charge up Salt or otherwise your credibility is weakened.

Just want to clarify something. You say it is white conservatives who were the most racist people in history of civilization. Not just whites. They must be white conservatives? Yes?

Are conservatives more religious than liberals? Have whites used religion to justify the killing of Jews, blacks, etc. Have whites used religion to colonize Asia, India, Africa, the Americas?

Also Salt, what is the criteria you are using to make your charges about "white conservatives" being the most racist people in the history of civilization?

And the charges of them also being racist murderers, what exactly are you referring to in the legal sense? Murder is a crime. Are you referring to deaths during wars? Are you also considering peoples who committed wide scale genocide in history?

Eva Braun is that you?

Are conservatives more religious than liberals? Have whites used religion to justify the killing of Jews, blacks, etc. Have whites used religion to colonize Asia, India, Africa, the Americas?

How do you define conservative throughout the history of civilization? Liberals, same question? Many people have used religion to justify killing.

Forum List

Back