Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: Post-debate, MSNBC

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yawn to the clueless in the media. Would it be expecting too much honesty for the race provocateurs to actually believe most of us citizens simply dislike the job this President has done and want to see him fired based on his miserable performance?

^^^^^^^^^^
This

'The Pizza Ranch!!' Absolutely hilarious. GE/NBC is a joke. If Obama does lose, it's gonna be a whole lotta fun watching the 'Thrill up my Leg' weirdo and Maddcow meltdowns. They'll actually have good ratings, for one night anyway. :)

Those two and Ed Schultz. That dude will probably burst into tears adn run off the set....chased down by Mathews in the corridor for that "he's not the father" tear off stage to try to bring him back to his seat. :lmao:

Being a partisan is fine. It is okay to support the party line if one likes that political way. The truth however is not open for interpretation even by meathead commentators like Matthews. To ignore the facts of the Obama presidency while broad brushing people as racists or haters is pretty juvenile and not very intelligent. Ooops I forgot we are discussing Matthews. Forget it.

Those two and Ed Schultz. That dude will probably burst into tears adn run off the set....chased down by Mathews in the corridor for that "he's not the father" tear off stage to try to bring him back to his seat. :lmao:

Nothing a little free pizza from 'The Pizza Ranch' won't fix. He is a big ole fat ass after all. That video cracks me up. :lol:

Last edited:
You're arguing with a troll, Dreamy.

I have been debating online for years. I have crossed paths with all the various "types" we see on these forums and honestly I love those who want to go a round or two with me. It is a sport for me. Nothing more.

Partisan hacks are unfortunately even more trollish than actual trolls at times.

hahahaha, TakeAStepBack is part of the peanut gallery

I love it when complete imbeciles call people trolls

:lol:

You're arguing with a troll, Dreamy.

I have been debating online for years. I have crossed paths with all the various "types" we see on these forums and honestly I love those who want to go a round or two with me. It is a sport for me. Nothing more.

Partisan hacks are unfortunately even more trollish than actual trolls at times.

It is interesting which posts you ignore and which ones you reply to Dante.

Prove him wrong.

Oh ok, back by popular demand...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifGntoANcg]MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

The fat dude droning on & on about 'The Pizza Ranch', is truly priceless. :)

Last edited:
no race card, all you have to do is read this board for 1 hour and you can taste the hate for the sitting president.

Some will just up right and admit it. you will see, just wait.... you post it, they will come.

I could taste the hate for Bush, too.

Oh wait, that was "different". Right?

evil libturds have short, rivisionist, enabling, and rationalizing memories, it's the nature of their beast. :D

Prove him wrong.
see? you're wrong

you are a phoney: Been at it since July: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234344-latest-obama-romney-political-polls-5.html

---

Let’s start with the blindingly obvious: President Obama won last night’s debate in Boca Raton, and won it easily. According to a CBS instant poll of uncommitted voters, his margin of victory was thirty points—fifty-three per cent to twenty-three per cent—a bigger margin even than the one Mitt Romney enjoyed in Denver a few weeks ago. On the question of who would better handle terrorism and national security, the split in Obama’s favor was almost as large: sixty-four per cent to thirty-six per cent.

Read more Debate: Mitt the Shape-Shifter Falls on Obama's Bayonet : The New Yorker

Matthews has totally lost it at this point.
The man has no credibility or respect left.

really? he's still collecting a check.
So what? Rev. Al Sharpton is still collecting a check from the same network.

Chris Matthews is host of an opinion show not a news program. Un like FOX's O'Reilly,

Easy enough, Opinions can be judged too.
With opinions like Matthews, it proves that he has totally lost it and has no credibility or respect left

Matthews never claimed to be No Spin or Fair and Balanced
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hard to claim that when you shout out that Obama makes your thighs quiver

Prove him wrong.
see? you're wrong

you are a phoney: Been at it since July: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234344-latest-obama-romney-political-polls-5.html

---

Let’s start with the blindingly obvious: President Obama won last night’s debate in Boca Raton, and won it easily. According to a CBS instant poll of uncommitted voters, his margin of victory was thirty points—fifty-three per cent to twenty-three per cent—a bigger margin even than the one Mitt Romney enjoyed in Denver a few weeks ago. On the question of who would better handle terrorism and national security, the split in Obama’s favor was almost as large: sixty-four per cent to thirty-six per cent.

Read more Debate: Mitt the Shape-Shifter Falls on Obama's Bayonet : The New Yorker

Sorry I have no idea what your post history here is nor do I care to research it. Just basing it on my post interactions with you on threads we have shared. You choose certain posts to avoid it appears and you know what they say about perception. No biggie. There are plenty of posters here to tangle with and debate.

Prove him wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234344-latest-obama-romney-political-polls-8.html#post6210249

Prove him wrong.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234344-latest-obama-romney-political-polls-8.html#post6210249

You created a thread with a poll! Wow, now I am truly impressed! :eusa_clap:

:lol:Teasing you Dante. Now go play and let the grown ups do some debating.

I hate Obama's white half just as much as the black. Does that make me racist against whites too ? I see even Huffpost has concluded that Romney won the third debate. That puts him 2 to 1 in debates... or is it 3 and 0 since in debate number 2 he had to battle Obama and Miss Piggy at the same time ??

That dang rich racist Romney sure does love his shoeshines! He bad man!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZMT77Sbeo]Maddow on Kornacki gaffe: shoeshine, security check, whatever - YouTube[/ame]

Oops!

Forum List

Back