Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

the best part of the movie: The Flip Out

[youtube]0zMGA1HmAN0[/youtube]

It's so like the right wing nuts here

"I want something done!" - whenever the subject of Obama comes up

Last edited:
no race card, all you have to do is read this board for 1 hour and you can taste the hate for the sitting president.

Some will just up right and admit it. you will see, just wait.... you post it, they will come.

They're already here, they have been and more are coming each day. And for the record ... the hate runs deep with some on both sides of the aisle.

Honestly however people should not measure the country or people by a message board demographic or the posts anonymous people make.

u c this on fox & friends willow. Gawd but you're a rw
1sm050puppet.gif

If there are people who only dislike him because of the color of his skin, then there are people who only LIKE him because of the color of his skin.

Looking forward to the denials.

95% of his allure is that he's black.

Guaranteed.

What else could it be... his impressive resume?

:lol:

Chris is entitled to his opinion. I think for the most part he is correct. There are alot of Republican who hate the President, not for the policies. These are the folks (dilldoheads) who have been led by Boss Limbaugh calling him a failure(and a lot worse) for 4 years now.

I think liberals are the last people who should be accusing others of hatred. There has always been a lot more hatred coming out of the liberal camp than the conservative camp (and that's counting the ultra right wing religious nuts).

Chris is entitled to his opinion. I think for the most part he is correct. There are alot of Republican who hate the President, not for the policies. These are the folks (dilldoheads) who have been led by Boss Limbaugh calling him a failure(and a lot worse) for 4 years now.

He's worse than a failure. He's a bold faced liar to go with that. And yes, PLEASE let Chris Mathews speak his opinions. :lmao:

That moonbat is priceless!

If there are people who only dislike him because of the color of his skin, then there are people who only LIKE him because of the color of his skin.

Looking forward to the denials.

I since that Chris was talking about the full on hate-mongers who do hate him simply and solely because he is black. And yes I believe that a significant number of citizens fall into that category. Not just a mild dislike. Now I also believe there are plenty of folks who will vote for him just because he is black too......

Of course Mathews says its racism. It can't be anything but racism.

Couldn't possibly be because his polices suck and he hasn't got a fucking clue how to get the economy up and rolling.

I wonder if Chrissy will have that tingle going up his leg come Nov??

Chris Matthews!!!!

Oh boy, President Obama is being challenged by Mitt Romney and all the GOP base ca do is rant and rave about Chris Matthews?

sniff, sniff, sniff...desperation in the air?

He's worse than a failure. He's a bold faced liar to go with that. And yes, PLEASE let Chris Mathews speak his opinions. :lmao:

Yep, Boss Limbaugh's been telling dildoheads that for years. Most of them swallow it whole.

how soon Matthews forgets the racist comments coming right out of Obama's mouth.

No dog whistles, straight out bigotry on the part of the POS POTUS

What next. Send white people to gas chambers?

Chris Matthews!!!!

Oh boy, President Obama is being challenged by Mitt Romney and all the GOP base ca do is rant and rave about Chris Matthews?

sniff, sniff, sniff...desperation in the air?

Well there is that Bayonet thread............

You base this analysis on...? Research? A poll?

Yep, Boss Limbaugh's been telling dildoheads that for years. Most of them swallow it whole.

Are you suggesting that the current admiinistration is a success and that Obama has never lied? :lmao:

Jeebus, you bots are something special. I actually hate Romney full-on. But would love for him to win just to remove this love affair so many are having with the current president. It's fucking frightening how thinking has been replaced with defensive, undying love and support for this failure.

Forum List

Back