Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: Post-debate, MSNBC

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Yawn to the clueless in the media. Would it be expecting too much honesty for the race provocateurs to actually believe most of us citizens simply dislike the job this President has done and want to see him fired based on his miserable performance?

I started to watch him last night, just for the entertainment! Lol! I can't stand the guy, but i know he says a lot of crazy things....but it was on about 5 minutes and i turned the channel. I can't believe anyone watches his show!

what a lot of this is is when the dems tried to make Bush a one term president, now that they see the back lash and dare we say the GOP not doing it for that reason alone, but yes they are going to push their guy, duh, but the dems made such noice over it that THEY think its the republicans doing it, remember what i say, you know what the dems are doing when they are accusing you of doing it.

Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Wonder whose worse? liberals are tweeting death threats to Romney.

See more on the link.

Liberals on Twitter threaten to attack, burn White House if Romney wins

Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate

Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?

Liberals on Twitter continue death threats against Mitt Romney

Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney

Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service

Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed

New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney

The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8: Obama, Lord of the mobs

Last edited:
I started to watch him last night, just for the entertainment! Lol! I can't stand the guy, but i know he says a lot of crazy things....but it was on about 5 minutes and i turned the channel. I can't believe anyone watches his show!

a lot of people love the hate and rhetoric. matthews has been spitting hate, because it attraches those kinds of people.

Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Wonder whose worse? liberals are tweeting death threats to Romney.

See more on the link.

Liberals on Twitter threaten to attack, burn White House if Romney wins

Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate

Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?

Liberals on Twitter continue death threats against Mitt Romney

Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney

Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service

Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed

New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney

The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8: Obama, Lord of the mobs

Good hate? Unreal.

I wonder if Matthews is a closet racist(many liberals are) so he thinks all people are like him.

a lot of people love the hate and rhetoric. matthews has been spitting hate, because it attraches those kinds of people.

He used to be a little more moderate, at least he tried to appear to be fairly rational. That all changed with the hardcore move by MSNBC. Maybe he needs to be hardcore to keep his job, or maybe all the other hosts rubbed off on him. Then came his man-crush on Obama and he went completely over the top.

no race card, all you have to do is read this board for 1 hour and you can taste the hate for the sitting president.

Some will just up right and admit it. you will see, just wait.... you post it, they will come.

Jesus Christ, the internet is flooded with posts about Chris Matthews. Everything from the generic GOP hate to absolutely weird shit straight out of One Flew Over The Cuckoo'sNest

[youtube]NI7K_ojMUoo[/youtube]

no race card, all you have to do is read this board for 1 hour and you can taste the hate for the sitting president.

Some will just up right and admit it. you will see, just wait.... you post it, they will come.

What does anyone's dislike of Obama have to do with him being half black? What are you, an idiot?

They're already here, they have been and more are coming each day. And for the record ... the hate runs deep with some on both sides of the aisle.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

When they cant debate they throw out the race card

Forum List

Back