Post debate bounce?

well you can be negative that for sure about it ii think . but in uk we do have laws that ensures you like any western country that it does not end up in violence . But look is this the reason your using against me to post on here. That because i am british i can,t post because we don,t have free speech compared to america.

If it is it shows how narrow minded you are. What have done to i offend you so much other then to be someone who not american and who supports obama.

Do any of you really believe that a debate organized by leftwing media won't cherry pick the 'spontaneous' questions from people who will be called on to ask questions during a town hall type debate? Do you honestly think Obama won't get questions he can really shovel out the sh*t to and look good? Do you honestly think Romney won't get the best effort at 'gotcha' questions? Do you really believe those asking the questions of both candidates won't be Democratic operatives?

I really REALLY hope I am dead wrong about that. But I've been watching these things for awhile now. And I am not encouraged that we will see anything real happening next week. Nevertheless, I expect Obama to stumble without a teleprompter, and I expect Romney to behave and look presidential. Both have pretty good track records on that now.

(And you'll notice that Obama brags about his wonderfulness. Romney never does when it comes to his personal life.)

Two debates down, and "the media bias will cost Romney the win" meme is still going strong.

Do any of you really believe that a debate organized by leftwing media won't cherry pick the 'spontaneous' questions from people who will be called on to ask questions during a town hall type debate? Do you honestly think Obama won't get questions he can really shovel out the sh*t to and look good? Do you honestly think Romney won't get the best effort at 'gotcha' questions? Do you really believe those asking the questions of both candidates won't be Democratic operatives?

I really REALLY hope I am dead wrong about that. But I've been watching these things for awhile now. And I am not encouraged that we will see anything real happening next week. Nevertheless, I expect Obama to stumble without a teleprompter, and I expect Romney to behave and look presidential. Both have pretty good track records on that now.

(And you'll notice that Obama brags about his wonderfulness. Romney never does when it comes to his personal life.)

Two debates down, and "the media bias will cost Romney the win" meme is still going strong.

Media bias is quite real, but I haven't noticed anybody saying it will cost Romney the election. Those who deny media bias very often lack good reading comprehension though. I think if they improved that (reading comprehension), they might be better able to acknowledge the media bias forwhat it is.

Media bias is quite real, but I haven't noticed anybody saying it will cost Romney the election. Those who deny media bias very often lack good reading comprehension though. I think if they improved that (reading comprehension), they might be better able to acknowledge the media bias forwhat it is.
I'm well aware of your obsession on "liberal media bias", I haven't been a member 2 months and half the posts I see of yours are on it.

I've never denied human bias, everyone brings their own bias to the table.

However it's an old, tired, meme.

The conservatives scream bias! The lefties harp on fair shares. Both need a new act.

I'm well aware of your obsession on "liberal media bias", I haven't been a member 2 months and half the posts I see of yours are on it.

I've never denied human bias, everyone brings their own bias to the table.

However it's an old, tired, meme.

The conservatives scream bias! The lefties harp on fair shares. Both need a new act.

Well aspects of media dynamics is a particular interest and concern of mine. I am one of just a few members on USMB who ha been a media insider and fully know how it works and how it manipulates public perception.

I accept that it is old, tired news to you. But I feel it much smarter to be well informed and aware; and for us who are strong constitutionalists who put high value on unalienable rights, it is critical to be well informed and aware.

Forum List

Back