Post-Brexit UK won't be like Mad Max, says David Davis

You are such a scaredy cat. London is safer than the US. I was there myself last week.
I am legally allowed to carry in my city, I am WAY more safer than you Brits will ever be.

hqdefault.jpg
Your right to carry makes you less safe. How will you cope in the UK without your comfort prop. ?
I am very safe and secure. No one even attempts to challenge me, because they don't know if or if not I carry. It is a wonderful place that I live in.. Not like London and what happened just recently...

1490199182814.jpg
images

Yup, a lot safer.

Safer?

London-attack.jpg

You are such a scaredy cat. London is safer than the US. I was there myself last week.
I am legally allowed to carry in my city, I am WAY more safer than you Brits will ever be.

hqdefault.jpg
Your right to carry makes you less safe. How will you cope in the UK without your comfort prop. ?
I am very safe and secure. No one even attempts to challenge me, because they don't know if or if not I carry. It is a wonderful place that I live in.. Not like London and what happened just recently...

1490199182814.jpg
images

Yup, a lot safer.
I will be honest that is don't go to places in the US that have strict gun bans, because just like those in that school, they had no defense like you guys in England.

hqdefault.jpg

1490199182814.jpg
images

Yup, a lot safer.

Safer?

London-attack.jpg
f4a1xvqagsfhhymtut1s.jpg

Aint it the truth.

hqdefault.jpg

1490199182814.jpg
images

Yup, a lot safer.
I will be honest that is don't go to places in the US that have strict gun bans, because just like those in that school, they had no defense like you guys in England.
I hope that God watches over you as you travel through the badlands of a much safer society.

hqdefault.jpg

1490199182814.jpg
images

Yup, a lot safer.
I hope that God watches over you as you travel through the badlands of a much safer society.
I find that going through the country side of Great Britain visiting old castles is a much safer route, because I don't think too many people hang around them like they do in London, a prime target like the bridge with the Moooslim running over innocent people there.

london-bridge-attack-1.jpg

1490199182814.jpg
images

Yup, a lot safer.
I find that going through the country side of Great Britain visiting old castles is a much safer route, because I don't think too many people hang around them like they do in London, a prime target like the bridge with the Moooslim running over innocent people there.

london-bridge-attack-1.jpg
I cant blame you. You are the product of a culture of fear.

Forum List

Back