Post-Brexit UK won't be like Mad Max, says David Davis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Britain will not be "plunged into a Mad Max-style world borrowed from dystopian fiction" after it leaves the EU, the Brexit secretary has said.

Brexit UK 'won't be Mad Max-style world'

What an absolute relief that is.Clear signs that the vision of Brexit matches our own aspirations.

Warning: This is not a spoof article.

Britain will not be "plunged into a Mad Max-style world borrowed from dystopian fiction" after it leaves the EU, the Brexit secretary has said.

What an absolute relief that is.Clear signs that the vision of Brexit matches our own aspirations.

next year I plan on visiting the British Isles with my wife and son. We are going to start out in Ireland, through England(avoiding London) and on to Scotland. I will be paying those ridiculous taxes, while showing my son what happens when you still keep a monarchy that sucks the life and money out of their citizens.

next year I plan on visiting the British Isles with my wife and son. We are going to start out in Ireland, through England(avoiding London) and on to Scotland. I will be paying those ridiculous taxes, while showing my son what happens when you still keep a monarchy that sucks the life and money out of their citizens.
Why on earth would you avoid London ?

Flashback: London Mayor Says Terrorism Is ‘Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City’
Mayor Sadiq Khan warned Londoners that terrorist attacks are “part and parcel” of living in a big city in the wake of the September bombing in New York City.

“It is a reality I’m afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things,” Khan told the Evening Standard.
Do I need to elaborate?

Mad Max was Australian.
Thought he was an American with a crappy ausie accent.

The character, not the actor.

meryl88.jpg

Flashback: London Mayor Says Terrorism Is ‘Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City’
Mayor Sadiq Khan warned Londoners that terrorist attacks are “part and parcel” of living in a big city in the wake of the September bombing in New York City.

“It is a reality I’m afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things,” Khan told the Evening Standard.
Do I need to elaborate?

You are such a scaredy cat. London is safer than the US. I was there myself last week.

Do I need to elaborate?

You are such a scaredy cat. London is safer than the US. I was there myself last week.
I am legally allowed to carry in my city, I am WAY more safer than you Brits will ever be.

hqdefault.jpg

Do I need to elaborate?

I am legally allowed to carry in my city, I am WAY more safer than you Brits will ever be.

hqdefault.jpg
Your right to carry makes you less safe. How will you cope in the UK without your comfort prop. ?

Do I need to elaborate?

hqdefault.jpg
Your right to carry makes you less safe. How will you cope in the UK without your comfort prop. ?
Ah, are you feeling hurt because people like me a long time ago, kicked your "supposedly" greatest army in the worlds buttocks? That today in the US I can rely on myself to take care of me and my family while you or that poor soldier could be the next victim of a Muslim attack and you can do "NOTHING"?

I will avoid London like the plague, for the next plague has arrived and they are very dangerous....

Do I need to elaborate?

hqdefault.jpg
I am very safe and secure. No one even attempts to challenge me, because they don't know if or if not I carry. It is a wonderful place that I live in.. Not like London and what happened just recently...

1490199182814.jpg

Do I need to elaborate?

hqdefault.jpg
I am very safe and secure. No one even attempts to challenge me, because they don't know if or if not I carry. It is a wonderful place that I live in.. Not like London and what happened just recently...

1490199182814.jpg
images

Yup, a lot safer.

Forum List

Back