Post-Birth Abortion

Zoom -

Do you agree that the Catholic Church does not support equal rights for women?

Don't know, never thought much about it. Nuns can't become priests I suppose that can be viewed as not supporting equal rights for women .. or perhaps because Jesus was male that's why priests are only male.

Zoom -

Don't know, never thought much about it. Nuns can't become priests I suppose that can be viewed as not supporting equal rights for women .. or perhaps because Jesus was male that's why priests are only male.

Indeed.

As a non-Catholic I can't say I lay awake at night worrying about this myself, but I do think the church leaves itself open to criticism by not allowing female priests, bishops or popes.

There is no such thing as a "post-birth abortion". wtf kind of bullshit wording is that?

Abortion is the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo prior to viability.

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy - post-birth means the pregnancy ended because the person was born, birth ended the pregnancy ... there is no abortion and those using this bullshit terminology of "post-birth abortion" are trying (and failing) to lessen what it actually is. If one ends the life of a born person it's murder and no amount of word massaging will change that.

What the fuck is this world coming to? wtf is wrong with people?
Your wording in anger apears to suggest that you either are or have lost the argument as well, or why else would you rant and rave like this ?

So Dr. Ron Paul being a doctor when stated about what he saw as a physician was a lie ? Alot of past evidence to these matters has been submitted over time in America, but you are trying to mix words or attack words to try and say otherwise ? I think you are alone in the situation, with maybe a few or more on your side, but most know the truth about all of this now.

Zoom -

Indeed.

As a non-Catholic I can't say I lay awake at night worrying about this myself, but I do think the church leaves itself open to criticism by not allowing female priests, bishops or popes.
What goes on within the church order of doing things is none of our business really, only if it affects us in a bad way outside of the church, otherwise is found in abuse there of, as would be found then in violation of the U.S. law, would we then make it our business. So far the attacks are against the churches in America unessesarily as is found in most cases, and in usery there of just like this, and we see this when being found as used in broader issues not pertaining to, and with a broad brush stroke it is being done, where as the churches are just trying to stay soveriegn in America, but people want to use them as an example to their every woes, when it doesn't even apply to them by way in which they are using it as they do.

Last edited:
Both presidebtial advisors, Cass Sunstein and John Holdren believe that the right of a child to live is the mother's choice up to two years of age. Killing them prior to that is an acceptable post birth abortion.

That is a lie.

I do wish you'd post honestly, Katz. What do you get out of posting this garbage?

Infanticide report based on Obama czar
Singer says, “Some opponents of abortion respond that the human fetus, unlike the dog or chimpanzee, is made in the image of God, or has an immortal soul. They thereby acknowledge religion is the driving force behind their opposition,” he said. “But there is no evidence for these religious claims, and in a society in which we keep the state and religion separate, we should not use them as a basis for the criminal law, which applies to people with different religious beliefs, or to those with none at all.”
Singer has also advocated euthanasia for persons who lack the “capacity to understand the choice between continued existence and non-existence.”
This philosophy could help explain why, as a state Senator in Illinois, Obama strongly opposed a bill that would required that medical care be given to babies who survived a “botched” abortion.

Obama’s Regulatory Czar, Cass Sunstein, who is in charge of overseeing regulations throughout all areas of the government, including healthcare, is reportedly a devout disciple of Singer.

President Obama's Bizarre "Science Czar": Dr. John R Holdren, Professional Alarmist | Population Research Institute

The publication of the book predated the Roe v. Wade decision, and the authors strongly argued for legalizing abortion as a population control measure. They suggest that abortion cannot really be considered the taking of a human life, on the grounds that neither the fetus, nor the newborn, nor the toddler, is truly human anyway: “The fetus, given the opportunity to develop properly before birth, and given the essential early socializing experiences and sufficient nourishing food during the crucial early years after birth, will ultimately develop into a human being,”1 write the authors. Move over, Peter Singer.

Holdren apparently agrees with the Princeton University “ethicist” that infants up to the age of two or so are not really human beings, and so can be eliminated without qualms.

What I get out of posting the truth is to get people like you to recognize the truth when they see it.

Both presidebtial advisors, Cass Sunstein and John Holdren believe that the right of a child to live is the mother's choice up to two years of age. Killing them prior to that is an acceptable post birth abortion.

That is a lie.

I do wish you'd post honestly, Katz. What do you get out of posting this garbage?

Infanticide report based on Obama czar
Singer says, “Some opponents of abortion respond that the human fetus, unlike the dog or chimpanzee, is made in the image of God, or has an immortal soul. They thereby acknowledge religion is the driving force behind their opposition,” he said. “But there is no evidence for these religious claims, and in a society in which we keep the state and religion separate, we should not use them as a basis for the criminal law, which applies to people with different religious beliefs, or to those with none at all.”
Singer has also advocated euthanasia for persons who lack the “capacity to understand the choice between continued existence and non-existence.”
This philosophy could help explain why, as a state Senator in Illinois, Obama strongly opposed a bill that would required that medical care be given to babies who survived a “botched” abortion.

Obama’s Regulatory Czar, Cass Sunstein, who is in charge of overseeing regulations throughout all areas of the government, including healthcare, is reportedly a devout disciple of Singer.

President Obama's Bizarre "Science Czar": Dr. John R Holdren, Professional Alarmist | Population Research Institute

The publication of the book predated the Roe v. Wade decision, and the authors strongly argued for legalizing abortion as a population control measure. They suggest that abortion cannot really be considered the taking of a human life, on the grounds that neither the fetus, nor the newborn, nor the toddler, is truly human anyway: “The fetus, given the opportunity to develop properly before birth, and given the essential early socializing experiences and sufficient nourishing food during the crucial early years after birth, will ultimately develop into a human being,”1 write the authors. Move over, Peter Singer.

Holdren apparently agrees with the Princeton University “ethicist” that infants up to the age of two or so are not really human beings, and so can be eliminated without qualms.

What I get out of posting the truth is to get people like you to recognize the truth when they see it.
So Obama is liken to Adolf Hitler possibly, and this as found within his visions, dreams or ideals that have been held back from us maybe? I mean why else would he surround himself with such fanatics as this ? Might be more onminus dread to what he had said to the Russian Ruler than what met the ear on that open mic not long ago. "I can do more once this election is over" eh ? What did you mean by this Barack when speaking to Putin ?

Last edited:
abortion is very rarely even mentioned in the political sphere, and doesn't appear in the policy statements of many political parties. It was very much an issue in the 1970s, but since then the debate has moved on.

No, the governments of Europe have moved on because they don't give a damn what people think about it. Europeans have been cowed into accepting that they no longer have a democratic voice. The EU put the last nail in that coffin.

The Born Alive Infant Protection Act would make a post-birth abortion illegal.

Pres. Obama OPPOSED the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

A post-birth abortion is also known (properly) as "murder."

The President therefore opposed a bill to make the murder of utterly helpless infants illegal.

But liberal Democratics WANT this guy in Office.

Sick shit.

The President therefore opposed a bill to make the murder of utterly helpless infants illegal.

Sick shit.
Obama can agree to anything or go along with anything, and they would still want him, but why is this I wonder ? It's because they are failures in their own lives, and in so many ways now sadly they are in this way, and sadly that is why, yet they figure that he can or will save them from their ownselves in due time. How do you save someone from their ownself as a President looked upon to do so in a few years time ? All this nation asked of it's citizens, is that everyone do the right thing in life as much as they know how, but their are those whom don't do this, and when they are called on it, they look to people who had somehow gotten themselves into powerful positions, to then protect them and their ways in which are found as highly dependent, anti-assimilation, anti-sociable, anti-religious and anti-American culture in so many ways these days, that it isn't even funny anymore. These people are scared of management or structure in many ways, because it goes against their ways of thinking and doing things in life the way they want to, and as long as the government is holding this kind of activity up, then they will keep on supporting it to their bitter ends.

There is no such thing as a "post-birth abortion". wtf kind of bullshit wording is that?

Abortion is the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo prior to viability.

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy - post-birth means the pregnancy ended because the person was born, birth ended the pregnancy ... there is no abortion and those using this bullshit terminology of "post-birth abortion" are trying (and failing) to lessen what it actually is. If one ends the life of a born person it's murder and no amount of word massaging will change that.

Your wording in anger apears to suggest that you either are or have lost the argument as well, or why else would you rant and rave like this ?

So Dr. Ron Paul being a doctor when stated about what he saw as a physician was a lie ? Alot of past evidence to these matters has been submitted over time in America, but you are trying to mix words or attack words to try and say otherwise ? I think you are alone in the situation, with maybe a few or more on your side, but most know the truth about all of this now.

Go back and re-read my post because you seemed to have missed what I was saying. And damn right this makes me angry. What the hell is wrong with a person to think that killing a human being like that is ok??

"post-birth abortion" doesn't exist; taking the life of a "post-birthed" person is murder, not abortion. By phrasing it as a "post-birth abortion" they are trying to soften/lessen what it actually is. Typical.

Go back and re-read my post because you seemed to have missed what I was saying. And damn right this makes me angry. What the hell is wrong with a person to think that killing a human being like that is ok??

"post-birth abortion" doesn't exist; taking the life of a "post-birthed" person is murder, not abortion. By phrasing it as a "post-birth abortion" they are trying to soften/lessen what it actually is. Typical.
I agree, what is wrong with someone who is saying such a thing or suggesting any thought of such a thing to be entertained in thought there of at all ? I may have mis-read you or something, and if so I apologize.. Sometimes I get to going and don't look back...

Last edited:
I don't always agree with those who advocate slaughtering infants,

but when I do: It's Obama!

To feed my conservative hunger to save taxpayer dollars I say exterminate anything in the oven if you don't break the plane you don't get points. Thank you for being a contestant hopefully better luck next time.

As an abortion cost $1000 and we get to save $250-$375,000 in long-term cost to the taxpayer
I apologize that my conservative pocketbook wants to cut down on expenses
Conservatively speaking

Katz -

I know you couldn't back that claim up - I'm just amazed you even "tried"!

Saying "he apparently believes" and "is a supporter of" proves nothing at all. It's just nonsense from beginning to end.

Beagle, Zoom -

Can you explain what is "retarded" about Noomi's claim?

Because the idea that the Catholic church is not wildly enthusiastic about women's rights is one some people I suspect a little smarter than you have also put forward.

Or are their female popes now?

The Catholic church charities do much in the way of helping children (and others), try doing a little research. To state that the church 'doesn't give a shit once they're born they only care about the fetus not the woman' is retarded and wrong. For cryin' out loud.

I ain't seen many Catholics going around adopting babies - have you? I have seen a lot of them picketing abortion clinics, though. Funny, you would think these people have jobs, but it seems being a full time Catholic douchebag pays real well.

Sick shit.

Can you just run us through the medical reasons why this operation might be carried out?

Because I'm not sure why you would oppose something before finding out what the case for it is.

The much vilified Catholic church has supported women in trouble for hundreds of years. Say what you want about priests diddling children which is terrible..but if you do you'll be confusing the issue.

There are MANY charities and organizations that help pregnant women and indigent families.

Saying that pro-lifers don't care is complete bullshit.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it is born, and put a fetus over the life of the woman. The church is well known for its anti woman stance.
Do you make this stuff up, or are you for real ?

Its true. The Catholic Church cares not one iota for women or children - except molesting alter boys and covering it up.

I note with interest that, while you loftily pronounced the poster "completely ignorant" as to "why a woman might need a partial birth abortion", you did not yourself demonstrate that YOU know.

And also, you're not in the US, so why the fuck you foreigners think it's any of your business WHAT we talk about is beyond me. When we want your advice on what our political discussions should and should not be about - or on anything other than how to be a member of a government-owned herd of ignorant sheep, about which you seem to be an expert - we'll "baaaah" at you.

Look up hydrocephalus and STFU. Fetal head can get so large it can't be born naturally. A c section is required, the cut of which must be deeper, and there is a risk of bleeding, even death. Partial birth abortion eliminates that risk.

Wow. You must have been REALLY popular with the boys when you were a teenager, given your level of gullibility and willingness to believe any damned-fool thing you're told.

Look up "cephalocentesis", then fuck off and die.

It's actually kinda funny, watching liberals attempt to cloak their evil in "science", given how pitifully uneducated you people are. Apparently, having your government treat you like a helpless, ignorant child has actually turned you into a helpless, ignorant child.

There is still a risk of heavy bleeding with a C section. The fluid is drained from the head and the fetal head is delivered last. Fetus is born is breech position.

You don't know much about this stuff, do you? But conservatives never do...

Forum List

Back