Post-Birth Abortion

The way things appear today I think abortions should be legal until the "baby" is about 16 years.By that age you can generally determine if the "baby" is going to grow up meathead, tranny, Nazi or religious nutbag.

Well, admittedly, that policy would have spared us listening to YOUR gaseous emissions.

Dr Ezekiel Emannuel, brother of Rahm, and advisor to the Idiot-In-Chief on healthcare believes that rationing will be essential in the wonderful universal health care system that the left salivate over. His considered opinion included:

The over 65s being the bottom of the list.
Children under the age of 3 are not "fully formed human beings" (his words, not mine) and are therefore at the bottom of the list, along with the over 65s.

That's what the left worship. Picking not on need but on 'value'. Sick freaks.

And for some odd reason, they always erroneously assume that they will be numbered among those who are valued, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Why not? The partial abortion procedure is so finely tuned legally that there is perhaps half a second between the time the baby would have been born but the fetus is (successfully?) stabbed in the back of the head without anesthesia and it's brain's sucked out with some Frankenstein contraption invented by abortionists. Why not cut out all the tension and the covered up cases of manslaughter when the baby accidentally slips out and is killed anyway? Stab them to death on the table on the table, what's the difference? Why not film it so reality show fans can use the grotesque procedure for entertainment disguised as education. Maybe they can bet on how long the baby screams before it is put out of it's misery.

Do you even know WHY a woman might need a partial birth abortion? I guess not, because you sound completely ignorant on the subject.

And also, partial birth abortion is illegal in the US, so why the fuck you lifers keep bringing it up is beyond me.

I note with interest that, while you loftily pronounced the poster "completely ignorant" as to "why a woman might need a partial birth abortion", you did not yourself demonstrate that YOU know.

And also, you're not in the US, so why the fuck you foreigners think it's any of your business WHAT we talk about is beyond me. When we want your advice on what our political discussions should and should not be about - or on anything other than how to be a member of a government-owned herd of ignorant sheep, about which you seem to be an expert - we'll "baaaah" at you.

Why not? The partial abortion procedure is so finely tuned legally that there is perhaps half a second between the time the baby would have been born but the fetus is (successfully?) stabbed in the back of the head without anesthesia and it's brain's sucked out with some Frankenstein contraption invented by abortionists. Why not cut out all the tension and the covered up cases of manslaughter when the baby accidentally slips out and is killed anyway? Stab them to death on the table on the table, what's the difference? Why not film it so reality show fans can use the grotesque procedure for entertainment disguised as education. Maybe they can bet on how long the baby screams before it is put out of it's misery.

Do you even know WHY a woman might need a partial birth abortion? I guess not, because you sound completely ignorant on the subject.

And also, partial birth abortion is illegal in the US, so why the fuck you lifers keep bringing it up is beyond me.

I note with interest that, while you loftily pronounced the poster "completely ignorant" as to "why a woman might need a partial birth abortion", you did not yourself demonstrate that YOU know.

And also, you're not in the US, so why the fuck you foreigners think it's any of your business WHAT we talk about is beyond me. When we want your advice on what our political discussions should and should not be about - or on anything other than how to be a member of a government-owned herd of ignorant sheep, about which you seem to be an expert - we'll "baaaah" at you.

Look up hydrocephalus and STFU. Fetal head can get so large it can't be born naturally. A c section is required, the cut of which must be deeper, and there is a risk of bleeding, even death. Partial birth abortion eliminates that risk.

Is there a single other country in the world where abortion is in any way a political issue?

I can't think of one.

American politics seem increasingly set to gridlock, where each party just opposes everything the other party supports out of spite, and nothing ever moves forward.

When we want your advice on what our political discussions should and should not be about - or on anything other than how to be a member of a government-owned herd of ignorant sheep, about which you seem to be an expert - we'll "baaaah" at you.

What a weird, weird thing to post.

Is there a single other country in the world where abortion is in any way a political issue?

I can't think of one.

That's because you're an idiot. Is there a single country in the world where the disposition of human life is not the most significant of all 'political' matters? Are you not so fucking self-obsessed that you have sacrificed your humanity to your obscenely pretentious and dangerously over-inflated ego?

Look up hydrocephalus and STFU. Fetal head can get so large it can't be born naturally. A c section is required, the cut of which must be deeper, and there is a risk of bleeding, even death. Partial birth abortion eliminates that risk.

Wow. You must have been REALLY popular with the boys when you were a teenager, given your level of gullibility and willingness to believe any damned-fool thing you're told.

Look up "cephalocentesis", then fuck off and die.

It's actually kinda funny, watching liberals attempt to cloak their evil in "science", given how pitifully uneducated you people are. Apparently, having your government treat you like a helpless, ignorant child has actually turned you into a helpless, ignorant child.

I can't think of one.

American politics seem increasingly set to gridlock, where each party just opposes everything the other party supports out of spite, and nothing ever moves forward.

Is there any other country in the world that we're even vaguely interested in emulating?

When we want your advice on what our political discussions should and should not be about - or on anything other than how to be a member of a government-owned herd of ignorant sheep, about which you seem to be an expert - we'll "baaaah" at you.

What a weird, weird thing to post.

I'm looking in vain for the place where I asked you, or indeed in any way indicated that your opinion was worth a fart in a wind tunnel to me.

While I realize that if you waited until someone cared what you have to say before speaking, you'd never say anything at all, you're going to have to explain to me why that's a bad thing.

I can't think of one.

Is there any other country in the world that we're even vaguely interested in emulating?

There should be.

Any intelligent person in any country is going to look to other countries to see what policies have succeeded, and what failed. It's how we learn from history without needing to make the same mistakes other countries have made.

In this case I think many Americans might find it interesting and surprising to note that abortion is very rarely even mentioned in the political sphere, and doesn't appear in the policy statements of many political parties. It was very much an issue in the 1970s, but since then the debate has moved on. I appreciate the concept of post-birth abortion is new and work discussing, but I wonder how many post-birth abortions would take place even if it weren't.

btw, This is a discussion forum. If you are uncomfortable with discussion as a concept, and clearly you are, stick to writing a diary.

Last edited:

I can't think of one.

There should be.

Any intelligent person in any country is going to look to other countries to see what policies have succeeded, and what failed. It's how we learn from history without needing to make the same mistakes other countries have made.

Which simply brings us right back to my question.

In this case I think many Americans might find it interesting and surprising to note that abortion is very rarely even mentioned in the political sphere, and doesn't appear in the policy statements of many political parties. It was very much an issue in the 1970s, but since then the debate has moved on. I appreciate the concept of post-birth abortion is new and work discussing, but I wonder how many post-birth abortions would take place even if it weren't.
'

Why, precisely, would we find that at all interesting? Offhand, I can't think of any country in the world that I would look at and say, "Gosh, they are SO WONDERFUL, I'm just DYING to take my moral leadership from THEM!"

That the rest of the world has abandoned itself to moral degeneracy interests me not at all, and it certainly does not engender in me any belief that that is "progress".

btw, This is a discussion forum. If you are uncomfortable with discussion as a concept, and clearly you are, stick to writing a diary.

BTW, I'm not the one who introduced himself into a discussion by questioning the presence of someone else's remarks there. So if YOU'RE uncomfortable with discussion that involves disagreeing with you, go sit with the other ignorant juveniles in the corner, and I'll get around to treating your posts with the contempt they deserve when it's your turn. This ain't your public school classroom, and no one here is interested in pretending you're smart and valuable just because you can breathe without a diagram.

Why, precisely, would we find that at all interesting? Offhand, I can't think of any country in the world that I would look at and say, "Gosh, they are SO WONDERFUL, I'm just DYING to take my moral leadership from THEM!"

That the rest of the world has abandoned itself to moral degeneracy interests me not at all, and it certainly does not engender in me any belief that that is "progress".

Which is why I prefaced my statement with the words "intelligent people".

Observing what happens in other countries and learning from those examples, both good and bad, is what intelligent people do.

Last edited:

Which is why I prefaced my statement with the words "intelligent people".

Observing what happens in other countries and learning from those examples, both good and bad, is what intelligent people do.

It is unnecessary to inform me that, like all leftists, you define "intelligent people" as "those who agree with me". I already assume this particular idiocy to be present, and make assessments accordingly.

Let me spell this out for you slowly, since you clearly are not going to get it any other way: disagreeing with your worship of other countries and the way they do things doesn't mean I didn't observe them. It is entirely possible for someone to be aware of the facts, and STILL find your opinion to be utterly worthless.

See, what you learned from the example of morally bankrupt countries was, "Gosh, we should run right out and stop valuing human life, too!" What I learned from observing the example of morally bankrupt countries was to ignore the advice of dimwits like you.

Let me know if this still isn't dumbed down enough for you, although frankly, I'm not really inclined to make the same point three times just because someone is too obtuse to grasp it the first two times.

Cecilie -

Actually, not only am I not a "leftist" (whatever that means), nowhere on this thread do I suggest that I support so-called partial-birth abortions. I don't.

I just suggested that in other countries it seems to be more of a medical issue than a political one.

Everything else you simply made up.

I never understand how posters manage to make up entire novels of "you people" fantasy without any input from the person they claim to be describing.

I also find it difficult to understand why some posters can not discuss any topic without swathes of meaningless and witless abuse. As the old saying goes, it is very difficult to cajole and convince at the same time.

Forum List

Back