Post-Apocalypse Pet Care Business Booming

With Rapture rapidly approaching it is time to consider your pets. Some believe Saturday is the day, others think next year, in any case time to prepare. See information below so you can ascend happily.

"You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus."

Home Page

I have to get a piece of that action. I think I'll put an ad in the Enquirer.

I'm selling Zomie killing survival guides.

The kit is just a liiiittle extra.

aslo be sure to inquire about my other fabulous products;

Hair President for men
Penis enlargement
Boob biggerers
Zombie Vaccines [note, will not keep zombie from eating you]
Stop smoking sewing kit
Lose weight sewing kit

Over a 131 wonderfull products can be yours.

Is this a joke??
I know there are a lot of people who love their pets like they are their children, but for fuck's sake....if something drastic is happening, saving my pet probably isn't going to be first on my list~

OK, what gives??
When I responded to this thread, I was answering midcan05 and he was the OP...or so I thought.
The thread title was "Save Your Pets"....can somebody please fucking explain wtf happened??
I see now the thread has changed titles, and I'm not sure what the hell I answered to ~LoL~

OK, what gives??
When I responded to this thread, I was answering midcan05 and he was the OP...or so I thought.
The thread title was "Save Your Pets"....can somebody please fucking explain wtf happened??
I see now the thread has changed titles, and I'm not sure what the hell I answered to ~LoL~

Two threads got merged into one.

OK, what gives??

Does this happen often??
Cause I 'd hate to answer yes to a question about liking to fuck, then come back and find someone had added the word sheep somewhere in the question ~LoL~

I really wished people would stop with the pridictions. No one knows when the rapture is going to happen. When people start pridicting the rapture and when it doesn't happen it does more harm than good.

I really wished people would stop with the pridictions. No one knows when the rapture is going to happen. When people start pridicting the rapture and when it doesn't happen it does more harm than good.

I pridict you never one any spelling beez.

OK, what gives??

Does this happen often??
Cause I 'd hate to answer yes to a question about liking to fuck, then come back and find someone had added the word sheep somewhere in the question ~LoL~

At least with Sheep you don,t have to worry about the maid getting pregnant, abortion, paying child support, paying the maid to keep quiet, having your wife take your millions in a divorce because the maid gave birth to your 14 year old son.

How is that for steering the topic off course?

y177189488994348.jpg

sheep-shagger.jpg

After weeks and weeks of dismal, cold, wet wether here on the EAST COAST, I'm not entirely sure the end of the world, tomorrow, is such a bad thing.

Unless it's by flood, of course.

Now THAT would really suck.

Forum List

Back