Post A Message to The Future Here.

Looks like a massive investment in infrastructure.

I don't see how the federal government spending money on infrastructure will make everyone serf of the wealthy.

I searched the text for the word 'serf' and came up empty.

Assuming there is some sort of adjustment in the tax code so that paying for all that infrastructure and upgrades doesn't fall solely on The Future like the Republicans did with their massive tax-cut give away to folks like the Koch Brothers...

Speaking of which... If I wanted to turn us all in to serfs of the rich, the first thing I would is cut the taxes for the top and ignore the infrastructure needs of the people, which just so happens to be the Republican Playbook.

I think you got it backwards, bro.

`​

Looks like a massive investment in infrastructure.

I don't see how the federal government spending money on infrastructure will make everyone serf of the wealthy.

I searched the text for the word 'serf' and came up empty.

Assuming there is some sort of adjustment in the tax code so that paying for all that infrastructure and upgrades doesn't fall solely on The Future like the Republicans did with their massive tax-cut give away to folks like the Koch Brothers...

Speaking of which... If I wanted to turn us all in to serfs of the rich, the first thing I would is cut the taxes for the top and ignore the infrastructure needs of the people, which just so happens to be the Republican Playbook.

I think you got it backwards, bro.

`​

The requirements for tbe peons to live in apartments. The requirements for the peons to not eat meat. The requirements for the peons to not be allowed to travel at will. The requirements for the peons to be happy with less.

Etc. Etc. Etc. Mankind fought for hundreds of years to develop a middle class. Pretty much everything the green new deal does is eliminate the middle class.

And the ruling elite get to keep doing what they have always done.

Living large on the backs if the peons.

The requirements for tbe peons to live in apartments. The requirements for the peons to not eat meat. The requirements for the peons to not be allowed to travel at will. The requirements for the peons to be happy with less.

Etc. Etc. Etc. Mankind fought for hundreds of years to develop a middle class. Pretty much everything the green new deal does is eliminate the middle class.

And the ruling elite get to keep doing what they have always done.

Living large on the backs if the peons.
Where in that bill do you see any requirements for anyone to live any where specifically?

Please post some quoted text that requires dietary changes for anyone.

I think you are buying in to some conspiracy or something....

Also.... Remember the difference between Biden's Build Back Better Plan and what actually got passed....

If one senator from WV can trim it by 60% or more and another from AZ can successfully thwart a plan to finally tax hedge fund managers at a fair rate before letting it pass, imagine the process of grinding that bill through.

A) You and I will not see it in our life times, even if the Dems take a solid majority in November.

B) What you see is never going to be what you get.

Same with gun control that includes the removal of weapons from the hands of law abiding citizens. The extreme on the left will never get their way 100%. The melt-down of the Republican Party has made the Democrats far too moderate as a whole for that to happen.

Here's a 2023 goin' on 2024 Message to The Future for ya...

remember kids... ya heard it here first.

:soapbox: Any Congressman or Senator who refuses to look at the United States tax code in any terms other than "across the board cuts" is screwing your children.

Figuratively.

Financially.

C'mon, y'all... Fair and Simple Tax Codes should be our demand.

Here's a 2023 goin' on 2024 Message to The Future for ya...

remember kids... ya heard it here first.

:soapbox: Any Congressman or Senator who refuses to look at the United States tax code in any terms other than "across the board cuts" is screwing your children.

Figuratively.

Financially.

C'mon, y'all... Fair and Simple Tax Codes should be our demand.
The Trumps of the world wouldn’t allow that.

Don't tax wages, tax what employers buy as labor the same way any other purchase is taxed. Tax the purchases of people proportionally to their revenue. Flat taxes are regressive and unfair to the lesser-paid population.

Interesting method... Definitely an improvement as long as there are as few brackets, exemptions and waivers as possible.

I don't mind seeing an income tax... Personally I would like to see the Federal government taxing the income of all Citizens, no matter what state or country they earn their living in, at a simple rate with one and only one deduction that is the same for every Citizen. Visitors working here should get no deduction as an incentive to finish and go home or become Citizens.

The Feds also need to levy a very small sales tax to give those earning under the deduction skin in the game, but once again it needs to apply one single small percentage to ALL transactions with no exemptions to keep it fair.

Commerce and property should be taxed by the states, so that the folks living in The Valley can decide how to micro-manage the landscape for Chemical Plants, Titty Bars, Organic Grocers and the various farmers that make it all possible via their tax code.

Interesting method... Definitely an improvement as long as there are as few brackets, exemptions and waivers as possible.

I don't mind seeing an income tax... Personally I would like to see the Federal government taxing the income of all Citizens, no matter what state or country they earn their living in, at a simple rate with one and only one deduction that is the same for every Citizen. Visitors working here should get no deduction as an incentive to finish and go home or become Citizens.

The Feds also need to levy a very small sales tax to give those earning under the deduction skin in the game, but once again it needs to apply one single small percentage to ALL transactions with no exemptions to keep it fair.

Commerce and property should be taxed by the states, so that the folks living in The Valley can decide how to micro-manage the landscape for Chemical Plants, Titty Bars, Organic Grocers and the various farmers that make it all possible via their tax code.

i hope you are doing well..this board is not

Dear future people.

If you can travel back in time please kill George Floyd around 2010 and make it look like a thug killing another thug. Then take care of claus schaub and other heads of the world economic forum as children.

And find me about 23 years old and say don't fall in love with Tracy, she is going to take a shit in your heart.

At this point on the Timeline, I'm concerned.

I truly believe that Marjorie Taylor Greene and her posse would prefer to see American Society, circa 2023, burn.

I don't know why... She seems like the kind of person who would not fare well in a true crumbling of society.... Pampered women will be... Consumed.

And Spkr. McCarthy has given them a LOT of power.

If the goal was to live in interesting times...

:popcorn:

• “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.” — Vince Lombardi

Forum List

Back