Post # 50,000!

Thanks for the update and deflection. But you failed to answer the question of how many of your posts were complete lying bullshit, a la Rush's sponsors ALL bailing. Of course anyone playing along at home know you for what you are in here. Make up a lie to push your agenda is the book on Joey boy.

Onward to 100,000 and more b.s.

Dude, you boy Rush is poison. The only reason Cumulus didn't fire him with that whiny POS Hannity is that Huckabee didn't want to do his show full time.

Search Rush Limbaugh Sponsor List

He's down to 16 local sponsors on WLS.
Okay, well I'm guessing it's either a reading comprehension problem or you don't do well with basic math as a reason for still not answering the question of how many of your 50k posts were just stuff you made up to support your argument, lies in other words. The class duly notes you're unable or unwilling to answer.

Say, wouldn't that be Rush is up to 16 local sponsors? I mean you are on record saying/implying he had none and thus the Big 89 was only airing PSAs and self-promos during what used to be commercial breaks in Rush's program.

I've been listening to him today online via the WLS web site and my local station on the radio and both are airing local and national ads during the commercial breaks.

Also, your Cumulus, Rush, Hannity, and Huckabee slant is more of your lying b.s.

Now if you want to have some fun Google up the plight of Cumulus since the Dickey brothers took it over, bought out Citadel and various other stations around the country. KGO, I think it is, in San Francisco is a good example as a while back it plunged from #1 in the market to #16 because of the programming changes those two geniuses implemented.

Another good Google is the head Carbonite guy admitting pulling their national spots from Rush's show was a mistake, one their competitor pounced on in a nanosecond with their ads instead, except of course in Chicago according to your make-believe b.s.
Plus, when Carbonite wanted back on the show El Rushbo told them to go pound sand. Gotta love the guy for that alone.

As for the question you still haven't answered, a ballpark percentage estimate would be fine. You know, like...95%? 80%? 72%? ???????

Say, wouldn't that be Rush is up to 16 local sponsors? I mean you are on record saying/implying he had none and thus the Big 89 was only airing PSAs and self-promos during what used to be commercial breaks in Rush's program.

I've been listening to him today online via the WLS web site and my local station on the radio and both are airing local and national ads during the commercial breaks.

Actually, what he has is pretty pathetic. did you actually read the list? Half of them are scams.

Now, I know it kills you to realize this, but no one wants their product associated with Limbaugh and his kind of filth. WLS used to be one of the top 3 radio stations in this town. Now it's swirling in the bowl and they can't even afford top talent.

Joey boy, you still haven't answered the question of how many or what % of your 50k posts are outright lies such as the self-promos and PSA bullshit you made up about Rush's show on WLS.

Here's a list I jotted down yesterday of advertisers or a description of a product/service being advertised during one of Rush's commercial breaks on WLS.

Wounded Warriors

Ryan Kelly, home loan expert

My Clean PC

Cherry Creek Mortgages

New Male Medical Center

Power Swabs

Now c'mon, Joey...there's no shame in admitting to the class and anyone else in the world who clicks in here that you're a liar who just makes crap up when you think it will enhance your argument. You won't be laughed at for admitting it. At least not for very long anyway.

Okay now one more time. Just an estimate, a ballpark percent if you will, is all anyone's asking you for.

Here's a list I jotted down yesterday of advertisers or a description of a product/service being advertised during one of Rush's commercial breaks on WLS.

Wounded Warriors

My Clean PC

Cherry Creek Mortgages

New Male Medical Center

Power Swabs

You understand that, except for Wounded Warriors, those are all basically scams, right?

Oh wait. You don't understand. You actually fall for such crap.

And that's why you're a Rush fan, and why the scammers flock to advertise on Rush.

Wounded Warriors

My Clean PC

Cherry Creek Mortgages

New Male Medical Center

Power Swabs

You understand that, except for Wounded Warriors, those are all basically scams, right?

Oh wait. You don't understand. You actually fall for such crap.

And that's why you're a Rush fan, and why the scammers flock to advertise on Rush.

Shhh... you're going to ruin it for him! He really needs to believe that Hate Radio is still a valid source of media.

That's actually sort of pathetic. It's like I totally bitch slapped your boy two years ago and you still aren't over it?
Pathetic. That's an interesting word coming from you, Joey. So in your world of, let's call it make-believe, you invent total lies about someone and that somehow translates into you bitch slapped him? That's interesting, or some might say a nice example something truly pathetic.

Other than that I noticed you're still not willing to put a number on how many of those 50k posts you're so proud of were also lies, but not to worry. I'll keep asking from time to time.

Pathetic. That's an interesting word coming from you, Joey. So in your world of, let's call it make-believe, you invent total lies about someone and that somehow translates into you bitch slapped him? That's interesting, or some might say a nice example something truly pathetic.

Are we talking about you or Limbaugh?

Forum List

Back