Post # 50,000!

Yes, this is my 50,000 post.

Congratulations.

That makes you a loser.

Of course, with 33k+ posts, I'm 2/3s of a loser.

But a loser nonetheless.

You know what, I have interesting conversations, I sharpen my debate and writing skills, it's like Luminosity but cheaper.

And sometimes I have to deall with twits.

I have definitely sharpened my typing skills, by posting on msg boards, which has enabled me to beat back the rw hoards on the interwebz more effectively :afro:

Well, congrats as that seems to be what you're looking for.

Just curious though. How many of the 50K posts were complete bullshit like the lie you made up about WLS only running self-promos and PSAs during Rush's show because all his sponsors bailed on him?

DO you know how much WLS is sucking hind tit right now?

They just fired Roe and Roeper because they couldn't afford them and replaced them with noted Has-Been Steve Dahl.

Well, congrats as that seems to be what you're looking for.

Just curious though. How many of the 50K posts were complete bullshit like the lie you made up about WLS only running self-promos and PSAs during Rush's show because all his sponsors bailed on him?

DO you know how much WLS is sucking hind tit right now?

They just fired Roe and Roeper because they couldn't afford them and replaced them with noted Has-Been Steve Dahl.

Thanks for the update and deflection. But you failed to answer the question of how many of your posts were complete lying bullshit, a la Rush's sponsors ALL bailing. Of course anyone playing along at home know you for what you are in here. Make up a lie to push your agenda is the book on Joey boy.

Onward to 100,000 and more b.s.

Thanks for the update and deflection. But you failed to answer the question of how many of your posts were complete lying bullshit, a la Rush's sponsors ALL bailing. Of course anyone playing along at home know you for what you are in here. Make up a lie to push your agenda is the book on Joey boy.

Onward to 100,000 and more b.s.

Dude, you boy Rush is poison. The only reason Cumulus didn't fire him with that whiny POS Hannity is that Huckabee didn't want to do his show full time.

Search Rush Limbaugh Sponsor List

He's down to 16 local sponsors on WLS.

Forum List

Back